HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
System

Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 11:00 pm

Well, What do you think? :D
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 11:06 pm

I like Iron Tails new look!
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! H6Q0F8zMon Sep 20, 2010 6:19 am

well ash's eyes are different color
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! H6Q0F8zMon Sep 20, 2010 7:19 am

He looks quite weird with different eyes >.>
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! H6Q0F8zMon Sep 20, 2010 9:02 am

i know its creepy
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! H6Q0F8zMon Sep 20, 2010 7:08 pm

yeah...those eyes are kind of wierd...but Iron Tail DOES Look pretty awesome, along with Volt Tackle
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 4:13 am

the green haired man is creepy also but my fav starter is the snake tsubaji
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 7:15 am

The green haired-guy is a gym leader ^^, if you pick Mijumaru.

So you'll get the water monkey and the fire gym leader to start ;3
System

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 10:33 am

yup i picked Mijumaru :D And i was batleing that green haired-huy and beat him, he had purple cat pokemon.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 5:56 pm

The Green Haired guy is Brocks replacement, i'll bet he's gonna get just as bad a rep as Tracey
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 6:11 pm

Yep, Brock was epic! Why replace him?!?!? *shniffle*
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 7:42 pm

because he's had a good run, and Ash isn't old enough to go out without pulling a Gym Leader away from thier Duties, and forcing other Gym Challengers into possibly more difficult battles
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 7:47 pm

I wonder if they would make an update of FireRed?...

"Gym Leader - Brock

*walks in door*

*weird name-changing kid walks up*

YEAH! YOUR LIGHT YEARS AWAY FROM BROCK!

*a second later*

Oh... Light years measure distance...

GETS £1

*walks up to sign*

SORRY, BUT I'VE GONE ON AN ADVENTURE WITH A HYPER ACTIVE KID, COME BACK IN A YEAR

aww..."

Anyway, I wonder what Iris is gonna be like.?

A Misty, May or Dawn?
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 7:55 pm

the way may acted during her episodes in battle dimension
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 8:26 pm

I've heard she's a Wild Child who would do things like Climb Tres and Swing from Vines...so high hopes for no contests this time ^_^
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! H6Q0F8zWed Sep 22, 2010 9:45 am

I hope Ash is older than 10 this time...
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! H6Q0F8zWed Sep 22, 2010 5:58 pm

I want to know his secret of never growing old xD
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! H6Q0F8zWed Sep 22, 2010 6:36 pm

XD the funny thing is that even though Ash never seems older than 10, He's hinted that he is older

In an early Hoenn episode, Ash,May,Brock and Max were discussing how to catch Team Rocket with a Pitfall trap - "After all the years me and Brock have been falling in them, making one should be easy"
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! H6Q0F8zWed Sep 22, 2010 6:56 pm

Or, he has a magic potion that stops from getting older..!

Anyway...

Why is it the grass guy gym leader???

Why not the other two, they don't look as freaky O.o
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! H6Q0F8zWed Sep 22, 2010 7:07 pm

Cus Ash's new eyes are screwing with his vision XD
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 12:02 am

no hes not grass type hes like grass and fire or something and there making him brocks repalcement which is the gayest idea ever BROCK CAN NEVER BE REPLACED :evil:
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 7:18 am

That one's Dento, which means he sould have that Dog, and the grass monkey, whicch i hate reallly 3:>
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 7:38 am

XD cool
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 8:00 am

So Doragon, wich starter will you choose for white/black?
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 8:02 am

tsubaji
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!   Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer! H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Black And White New Isshu Trailer!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next