HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Floaroma Town (For Jeff)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Pooch
Pooch

Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 10:01 pm

Jeff went outside and threw out Devras, who stood there, ready for a fight "Get ready Devras!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 10:45 pm

Misdreavus (Female - lvl 14) eyed the Devras warily before launching a Confuse Ray at it to try and prevent it from attacking.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 10:54 pm

Devras quickly dodged and jumped at the Misdreavus with a bite "Well, I guess I'll do nothing for now" he says
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 10:57 pm

Misdreavus however passed through a tree, leaving Devras to collide with it, then moving above it, hopefully out of Devras' reach. Launching another Confuse Ray attack on him.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 11:01 pm

Devras was hit and confused "Devras! Just sit there and when I say dodge! You dodge!" But Devras ignore him and jumped up to try to reach Misdreavus and bite her, but fell back down and hurt itself
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 11:04 pm

Misdreavus then used Psywave the multi-coloured attack flying towards Devras in an attempt to do some damage.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 11:13 pm

Devras was attacked and tried attacking again, only to find up was foward, crashing into the tree
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 10:15 am

Misdreavus then laughed again, using Psywave on Devras to deal some more damage to it.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 2:15 pm

Jeff had a smirk on his mouth "Devras, just sit down, and relax, your only gonna keep getting youself hurt!" Devras growled and layed down
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 4:55 pm

The Psywave continued to fly at Devras, Misdreavus then using another Confuse Ray to prolong the time that Devras is confused for.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 4:57 pm

Devras tried to stand up, not seeing the attack, and fell over to the side, making it miss "One more turn..."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 5:03 pm

Misdreavus then launched another set of Confuse Ray's the small bright yellow orbs floating down and surrounding Devras before starting to close in on it.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 5:06 pm

Devras became confused, but he heard Jeff and layed down, not moving, making him not hurt himself
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 5:12 pm

Misdreavus then went down near him and stuck her tongue out at it trying to taunt it into attacking knowing most attacks will just go straight through her.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 5:14 pm

But Devras didn't notice since of his vision swirling
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 5:29 pm

Misdreavus huffed going over and unleashing an Ominous Wind attack on Devras whipping up a cyclone of purple wind.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 5:31 pm

Devras was hit and pushed back, but luckily, he was un-confused, so he used bite while Misdreavus was close to the ground, and Dark is super affective against ghost "Do it Devras!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 5:34 pm

Misdreavus floated into the floor leaving Devras to collide with it, laughing as it then came back out again using Ominous Wind again.

(Don't worry if you wanna catch it i'm gonna let you just wanna make it fun)
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 5:37 pm

Devras was pulled back into his pokeball, dodging the attack "This is useless, I'm not gonna land a hit, this just a waste of my time, and I really want to find the next gym" he said, starting to walk to the next route
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 5:41 pm

Misdreavus quickly panicked following Jeff and indicating towards the pokeball, it was just trying to have fun but, had wanted to go with Jeff from the start.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 5:44 pm

Jeff looked at the Misdreavus "wait, you want to come with me? Alright" Jeff takes out a pokeball and taps Misdreavus
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 5:55 pm

Misdreavus went inside of it, instead of wobbling it just immediately clicked showing Misdreavus' capture.

(You've caught a Misdreavus: Female - lvl 14, would you like to give it a nickname)
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 6:00 pm

(No nickname)
Jeff walks to the PC and decides to exchange Totodile for Midreavus, then looks at all his pokemon in it, then logs out and goes to the next town
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Floaroma Town (For Jeff)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4