HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Floaroma Town (For Jeff)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Pooch
Pooch

Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 07, 2012 8:58 pm

ditto also used tackle
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 07, 2012 11:43 pm

Geodude flew upwards avoiding the tackle and attempted to use tackle on Ditto's back.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 07, 2012 11:44 pm

Ditto was hit but ignored it, he then used tackle on geodude
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 08, 2012 8:41 am

Geodude was hit and fell to the floor as it had fainted.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 09, 2012 1:03 pm

Jeff sighed then went into floaroma looking for a pokmart
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 09, 2012 7:14 pm

The pokemart was open when Jeff found it.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 09, 2012 8:57 pm

Jeff set the krickotot next to the mart and ran inside purchased 5 pokeballs and walked out (i already got the pokeballs purchased)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 09, 2012 9:10 pm

(Ok)
Kricketot smiled and giggled looking at Jeff hopping from foot to foot waiting in anticipation.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 10, 2012 3:11 am

Jeff grabbed a pokeball then lightly tapped its head
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 10, 2012 8:56 am

Kricketot entered the pokeball as it wobbled three times the red light flashing before stopping and pinging, sparkles appearing.
(You've caught... A Kricketot (level 1 male) would you like to give it a nickname(and personality))
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 11, 2012 12:07 pm

(no nickname(very nice to everyone))
Jeff held the pokeball "now I got another baby pokemon, and I should have another soon" he said taking his egg out of his bag "come on hatch already" he put the egg back in the bag and headed to the pokemon center and gave the pokeballs to nurse Joy
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 11, 2012 4:40 pm

Nurse Joy happily took them and walked over to a machine healing his pokemon she then took a map from under the desk and handed it to Jeff saying "whilst you wait why not check the map so you know where to go and maybe check out some landmarks" she then walked back over to the machine and took the pokeball's from it handing them all back to Jeff.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 14, 2012 9:52 pm

Jeff grabbed his pokeballs "Thanks" he said, he sat down looking at the map looking for the next gym
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 6:20 pm

The next gym was revealed to be in.... before he had a chance to read it a Swinub came over and... ate the map it then turned it's back to him as though it had done nothing wrong to act innocent, laying down and falling asleep.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 6:26 pm

Jeff was wondering why the swinub just ate the map, he picked up the swinub and put him on his lap then grabbed a brush then brushed the swinub with it. He was bored, but he was wondering why the swinub ate the map and why it was there.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 6:29 pm

Swinub looked to him wondering why the trainer was being so nice but enjoyed having it's fur brush so it allowed it calmly looking around the room. Before sniffing at one of the pokeball's on Jeff's Belt.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 7:12 pm

"This is ditto's pokeball" he said grabbing the pokeball of his belt. He threw the pokeball up and let ditto out. Ditto sits on the bench staring Jeff like always then used transform and turned into a swinub like the one Jeff is brushing now.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 7:19 pm

Swinub's eyes opened wide as it saw the purple blob change into a Swinub. Swinub then looked at Jeff confused and clearly showing it.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 6:03 pm

"That's ditto using transform, anyways, do you have a trainer?" He looked around for any trainers that was looking for a swinub
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 6:49 pm

There was no-one though the Swinub was alone but though Jeff had explained it was still confused about Ditto.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 7:34 pm

Ditto used transform to look normal and kept staring at Jeff. Jeff was starting to thing is swinub is a wild pokemon. "Well, I guess your a wild swinub, you want to travel with me?"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 7:58 pm

Swinub thought for a second before noticing Jeff had some pokemon food so it nodded enthusiastically moving to a pokeball and tapping the button with it's nose after a trio of wobbles it was caught the sparkles signalling that but the pokeball disappeared having been transported to Prof. Rowan's lab seen as Jeff had already got six pokemon with him.

(Congratulations you just caught a male Swinub lvl 6. Would you like to give it a nickname? What is Swinub's personality?)
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 8:30 pm

(no nickname, Can be easily confused)
Jeff moved to the pc and store tangela in it then took swinub out.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 9:06 am

Tangela's pokeball disappeared and then Swinub's on reappeared on the other side of the machine. A Misdreavus then floated through the wall and stayed hovering there staring at Jeff with curiosity.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Jeff grabbed the pokeball and attached it to his belt. Then he looked at the Misdreavus and said "Hey there, nice to see a new pokemon"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Floaroma Town (For Jeff)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next