HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey! Girls can fight too

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
System

Hey! Girls can fight too Empty
PostSubject: Hey! Girls can fight too   Hey! Girls can fight too H6Q0F8zSun Jan 29, 2012 4:45 pm

"Want to go round six?" Luna pants asking the charizard she was fighting. She had already beaten it five times. The charizard gets up roaring and charges her only to find itself back onto it's back a few seconds later. "Ah this is too easy now" Luna says brushing a lock of hair out of her face. She leaves the dragon hollow and starts following a forest path heading towards a pond to wash off
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Girls can fight too   Hey! Girls can fight too H6Q0F8zSun Jan 29, 2012 5:59 pm

There was someone looking up at the tree calling up it. "You can do it don't worry, if you fall then i'll catch you" the guy said. There was two poochyenas on a branch, one ready to jump while the other was being shy. One poochyena jumped and fell down. The guy stood underneath it and caught it.
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Girls can fight too   Hey! Girls can fight too H6Q0F8zSun Jan 29, 2012 6:07 pm

Luna didn't hear the guy, or see him in the thick woods. The blood was still pounding in her ears from the fighting. When she reachs the pound her cloths literaly vanish and she jumps in, the water hiding any parts
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Girls can fight too   Hey! Girls can fight too H6Q0F8zSun Jan 29, 2012 6:11 pm

"HEY, poochyena get back here" the guy called and the poochyena jumped into the pond. The guy reached the pond and seen luna. He turned around quickly not getting a good glimpse of her. "Sorry, I was chasing my poochyena here" he said. The poochyena swimmed away back to her owner.
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Girls can fight too   Hey! Girls can fight too H6Q0F8zSun Jan 29, 2012 6:15 pm

Luna looks him over. "You know humans arn't allowed in this forest" she says unphased. Raised by pokemon, and being sorta one herself, she didn't quite get the point of cloths
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Girls can fight too   Hey! Girls can fight too H6Q0F8zSun Jan 29, 2012 6:19 pm

"Wait if humans are not allowed in the forest then why are you here" he asked. The poochyenas ran off chasing a pokemon. "And the reason why I'm here is to teach my two poochyenas how to jump from tree to tree" he said.
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Girls can fight too   Hey! Girls can fight too H6Q0F8zSun Jan 29, 2012 6:28 pm

"Who said I was human" Luna says more as a statement of a fact. "And seriously it's annoying to talk to someone with their back turned to you"
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Girls can fight too   Hey! Girls can fight too H6Q0F8zSun Jan 29, 2012 6:34 pm

"Sorry bu- HEY, where did you two run off to!" he yelled running off to look for the two poochyenas. The two poochyenas stayed together even though one was chasing a pokemon while the other was trying to stay close to the other. Jake was lost now he didn't know where his two poochyenas were. "Great, I'm lost and I don't know where my poochyenas are" he said kinda mad.
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Girls can fight too   Hey! Girls can fight too H6Q0F8zSun Jan 29, 2012 6:51 pm

"You know, you are quite hopeless" Luna says walking up behind him. She was dry and had on a sundress the color of oak leaves and was barefoot
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Girls can fight too   Hey! Girls can fight too H6Q0F8zSun Jan 29, 2012 6:56 pm

"I don't care if I'm hopeless or not just leave me alone." He said leaning against a tree with his eyes closed trying to think where his two pokemon could be. "I got to think about where my two poochyenas are." He keeps on thinking about it.
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Girls can fight too   Hey! Girls can fight too H6Q0F8zSun Jan 29, 2012 7:04 pm

"If you want to know just ask" Luna says literaly sitting on air watching him
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Girls can fight too   Hey! Girls can fight too H6Q0F8zSun Jan 29, 2012 7:08 pm

"The only way you'll know is if you help me" he says looking at her."Ho... how are you floating, great the forest is playing tricks on me." He leaned against the tree "I never knew the forest plays tricks on people, I'm becoming insane now"
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Girls can fight too   Hey! Girls can fight too H6Q0F8zSun Jan 29, 2012 7:27 pm

"Not insane and not a trick. My aura got mixed with a darkrai's awhile back and this was the result. Anyway I could tell you those two are by magikarp stream at the caterpie tree bugging a combee" Luna says knowing very well he wouldn't know where those places were
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Girls can fight too   Hey! Girls can fight too H6Q0F8zSun Jan 29, 2012 7:34 pm

"And, um... where are they?" he asked obviously not knowing where these places are. He was very confused and he had so many questions he wants to ask. Who is she? What does aura mean? How does she know this place so much? ect.
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Girls can fight too   Hey! Girls can fight too H6Q0F8zSun Jan 29, 2012 7:40 pm

"See a hopeless boy lost in the forest" Luna says standing back up. "Come along" she says leading the way her barefeet not making a sound on the forest floor
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Girls can fight too   Hey! Girls can fight too H6Q0F8zSun Jan 29, 2012 7:43 pm

He decided to follow her hoping he would find his poochyenas. "Are you sure this is the... never mind" he said about to say something
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Girls can fight too   Hey! Girls can fight too H6Q0F8zSun Jan 29, 2012 7:48 pm

"The way? Yes. I was raised here so I know this forest well, and those two poochyenas have a different note in their auras then the forest pokemon" Luna says
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Girls can fight too   Hey! Girls can fight too H6Q0F8zSun Jan 29, 2012 7:52 pm

"Notes? What is that suppose to mean?" he said. 'This girl is confusing the life out of me' he thought.
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Girls can fight too   Hey! Girls can fight too H6Q0F8zSun Jan 29, 2012 8:07 pm

"Unless you can see aura you wouldn't get it" Luna says smirking a bit at something. Suddenly she leaps back and a orangish-red shape tumbles by.
"Havn't you given up yet?" Luna asks the charizard as it gets up.
"Guess not. Eragon" she sighs after it roars at her. Her Lucario snatchs up Jake moving him a safe distance away before setting him down.
Luna stands there as the charizard charges at her a blue glowing sphere forming in her hand. At the last second she jumps flipping over the charizard slamming the sphere into it's head sending it sprawling to the ground as she lands lightly behind it. "He never learns. Come on" Luna says brushing her hands off and starts walking again. Eragon smirks at Jake before following her
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Girls can fight too   Hey! Girls can fight too H6Q0F8zSun Jan 29, 2012 8:11 pm

Now Jake was really confused "okay if this isn't a trick then it must be a dream" he said quietly. "Can we hurry and find my two poochyenas" he said running toward Luna. "Oh and need to ask, what is your name?" he asked.
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Girls can fight too   Hey! Girls can fight too H6Q0F8zSun Jan 29, 2012 8:14 pm

"It's Luna" Luna says glancing at Eragon. The Lucario grins then pinchs Jake to prove he wasn't dreaming
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Girls can fight too   Hey! Girls can fight too H6Q0F8zSun Jan 29, 2012 8:18 pm

"Hey, what was that for" he said as the lucario pinched him. "Anyways, I'm Jake and obviously I have two poochyenas, they are both friendly but one is very shy" he says
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Girls can fight too   Hey! Girls can fight too H6Q0F8zSun Jan 29, 2012 8:21 pm

"To show this is no dream and you are very much awake" Luna says as they come to a small clearing. A stream was running through it and a small lone tree stood in the center. If one looked you could see a bunch of caterpie in the tree. At the base a combee was buzzing around trying to get away from the poochyena
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Girls can fight too   Hey! Girls can fight too H6Q0F8zSun Jan 29, 2012 8:27 pm

"Poochyenas leave the pokemon alone" Jake said. The poochyenas stopped chasing the combee and jumped over to Jake. "Hey, you two ready to leave and find a place to stay" he said as one poochyena cuddled into Jakes arm and the other was looking around. "Well we are leaving" he said and starts walking away still not knowing where the exit is
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Girls can fight too   Hey! Girls can fight too H6Q0F8zSun Jan 29, 2012 8:30 pm

"Well your going the wrong way" Luna says. "If you want you could always stay with me. Plenty of room"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey! Girls can fight too   Hey! Girls can fight too H6Q0F8z

Hey! Girls can fight too
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next