HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gym fight AGAIN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Doragon

Gym fight AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Gym fight AGAIN   Gym fight AGAIN H6Q0F8zSat Mar 26, 2011 8:56 pm

Doragon walked into the gym and smiled"sorry,im back,sooo lets start the match"says Doragon standing on the mat
Sora
Sora

Gym fight AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym fight AGAIN   Gym fight AGAIN H6Q0F8zTue Mar 29, 2011 4:17 pm

Janine was nowhere to be found. Her voice could be heard echoing from every side. "I'll allow you to battle... if you find me." It said. Under the mat, a trigger could be heard pressed. In that time, goo was shot right at doragon. It covered all his clothes and his face.
Doragon

Gym fight AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym fight AGAIN   Gym fight AGAIN H6Q0F8zWed Mar 30, 2011 1:00 am

(its sorta god modding,but ok)

Doragon wiped it off and looked around"sounds fun"Doragon then closed his eyes and smiled"do you have a muk?"
Sora
Sora

Gym fight AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym fight AGAIN   Gym fight AGAIN H6Q0F8zWed Mar 30, 2011 5:37 am

"Maybe, but, you will need EVERY sense you have fine-tuned at once in order to find me." Jasmine's voiced still echoed from every side. The direction of her voice almost seemed to constantly change direction. "Watch your step. You don't know what other tricks I could be hiding. Even a simple sense can be minipulated if too weak."
Doragon

Gym fight AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym fight AGAIN   Gym fight AGAIN H6Q0F8zWed Mar 30, 2011 5:47 am

Doragon smiled sniffing the air"muk scent gives you off,so got your destination,now to find traps,sight wont be needed,hearing is a good try"says Doragon walking to the scent of the muk,on her,carelessly
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Gym fight AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym fight AGAIN   Gym fight AGAIN H6Q0F8zThu Apr 21, 2011 5:18 am

A Noctowl flew up behind Doragon in absolute silence, the way only Noctowl can fly. It dropped a huge net on Doragon and flew away, ghost-like in the relative darkness of the gym. Strangely enough, the net seemed to be red in color, and each of the strands were twisted over and over. Also, the whole net smelled strangely like licorice...
"I said all five senses," came Janine's disembodied voice, "which includes taste."
Doragon

Gym fight AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym fight AGAIN   Gym fight AGAIN H6Q0F8zThu Apr 21, 2011 5:23 am

Doragon ate through the rope and left a long one to whip in the angle where the smell came from
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Gym fight AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym fight AGAIN   Gym fight AGAIN H6Q0F8zThu Apr 21, 2011 5:40 am

"No, no! That was regular rope, I just made it look and smell like licorice," said Janine.
Spoiler:

The whip didn't seem to hit anything, but when it came back it had more purple sludge on it. Also, though it was hard to tell, it seemed like a low "Muk..." of annoyance came from the spot the rope had hit.
Doragon

Gym fight AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym fight AGAIN   Gym fight AGAIN H6Q0F8zThu Apr 21, 2011 5:50 am

Doragon smiled and wiped the sludge pointing an arrow at that corner,then threw it at the one next to it
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Gym fight AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym fight AGAIN   Gym fight AGAIN H6Q0F8zFri Apr 22, 2011 12:21 am

What it hit was a light switch, throwing light on Janine and Muk standing on a platform which was elevated five inches off of the ground. It was about ten feet wide by twenty feet long. Janine blinked in surprise.
"Well, I really wasn't expecting that but okay," she said, squinting in the sudden and unexpected illumination.
"Since you've found me," she said, still squinting her eyes, "I guess it's time to start our battle. So, without further ado, let's start. I'll go with Muk first."
Muk slid forward. "Muuuk."
Janine began to grin in anticipation of the battle. "You can take the first turn. Let's do this!"
Doragon

Gym fight AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym fight AGAIN   Gym fight AGAIN H6Q0F8zFri Apr 22, 2011 12:23 am

Doragon smiled"GO RAMPARDOS!"Says Doragon as rampardos comes out,ready to battle"rampardos,use ancient power"says Doragon as rocks flew at muk
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Gym fight AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym fight AGAIN   Gym fight AGAIN H6Q0F8zFri Apr 22, 2011 12:53 am

Each rock hit Muk, who didn't show obvious signs of pain. The rocks sunk into her body and didn't come back out; they seemed to have disintegrated. She retaliated with Toxic, shooting bubbles of filthy grunge at Rampardos to badly poison it.
Doragon

Gym fight AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym fight AGAIN   Gym fight AGAIN H6Q0F8zFri Apr 22, 2011 12:55 am

Rampardos dodged and used zen headbutt on muk
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Gym fight AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym fight AGAIN   Gym fight AGAIN H6Q0F8zFri Apr 22, 2011 1:21 am

The Zen Headbutt hit, and Muk's health was lowered. She groaned ("Muuuuk..."), but kept on keeping on and determinedly used Toxic again. She figured that badly poisoning Rampardos would be a great way to tip the battle her way.
Doragon

Gym fight AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym fight AGAIN   Gym fight AGAIN H6Q0F8zFri Apr 22, 2011 1:30 am

It hit and rampardos was badly poisoned,it then used head smash,and got hurt by poison
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Gym fight AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym fight AGAIN   Gym fight AGAIN H6Q0F8zFri Apr 22, 2011 1:48 am

The Head Smash attack smashed into Muk, who was quickly losing health. She used Swagger to raise Rampardos's attack sharply, but also to confuse it.
Doragon

Gym fight AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym fight AGAIN   Gym fight AGAIN H6Q0F8zFri Apr 22, 2011 1:49 am

Rampardos was confused,it then fell down and hit the wall with its head,and got hurt from poison"this isnt good"
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Gym fight AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym fight AGAIN   Gym fight AGAIN H6Q0F8zSat Apr 23, 2011 8:28 pm

Muk smiled an ugly smile, advancing on Rampardos's beaten form.
"Muk, use Sludge Bomb," called Janine.
Muk created a giant bubble of explosive nastyness and launched it all at Rampardos at once.
Doragon

Gym fight AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym fight AGAIN   Gym fight AGAIN H6Q0F8zThu Apr 28, 2011 4:37 am

Rampardos got hit"return"Doragon returned rampardos and sent out mewtwo"mewtwo use shock wave"
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Gym fight AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym fight AGAIN   Gym fight AGAIN H6Q0F8zFri Apr 29, 2011 11:40 pm

The Shock Wave crashed into Muk, who twitched. She looked at Janine for instruction, her slime pooling slightly more heavily on the ground as she was weakening quickly.
"Go with Toxic," said Janine. Muk turned to Mewtwo and bubbled up a huge ball of sludge. After a couple of seconds she launched it straight at Mewtwo's face.
Doragon

Gym fight AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym fight AGAIN   Gym fight AGAIN H6Q0F8zSat Apr 30, 2011 12:29 am

"use barrier"says doragon as a barrier blocks the Toxic and protects mewtwo
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Gym fight AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym fight AGAIN   Gym fight AGAIN H6Q0F8zSat Apr 30, 2011 7:29 am

(That's not what that does...)
"Muk, try Toxic again," said Janine, assuming the first one had missed.
Again, Mukbubbled up a huge ball of sludge. After a couple of seconds she launched it straight at Mewtwo's face.
Doragon

Gym fight AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym fight AGAIN   Gym fight AGAIN H6Q0F8zSat Apr 30, 2011 7:32 am

(it is in the show :D)

Mewtwo got hit and used another shockwave
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Gym fight AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym fight AGAIN   Gym fight AGAIN H6Q0F8zSun May 01, 2011 2:52 am

This Shockwave was all Muk could take, and she fainted. Janine grimaced.
"Okay then, I guess you're tougher than I thought." She sized up Mewtwo.
"A Psychic-type, huh? Well then I'll go with a Bug-type: Come on, Forretress! Use Bug Bite!" Forretress began spinning, its jaws opening wide. It shot towards Mewtwo, aiming for its midsection.
Doragon

Gym fight AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym fight AGAIN   Gym fight AGAIN H6Q0F8zSun May 01, 2011 2:54 am

this hit"return mewtwo,go grachomp,and use flamethrower"says Doragon sending mewtwo back and tossing out garchomp who then shot a flame jet at forretress
Sponsored content

Gym fight AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym fight AGAIN   Gym fight AGAIN H6Q0F8z

Gym fight AGAIN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next