HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important) Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important)   Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important) H6Q0F8zSat Dec 24, 2011 3:41 pm

Nightmare was talking to Soul Eater on the chatbox, and I was online too, but Soul Eater had logged off just before Nightmare logged on, but of course on the chatbox it said that he was away which made Nightmare think that he was still online and reading the chatbox, and so I was left to inform you. Here is exactly what he said:

[14:27:38] Nightmare joined the chat on Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:27 pm

[14:27:46] @ Nightmare : Hello Star.

[14:27:52] @ Nightmare : Im sorry to let oyu all down.'

[14:27:53] TheMagicMilk : Hi Nightmare

[14:28:07] @ Nightmare : I dont even have the time to explain so elt me make this quick.

[14:28:28] @ Nightmare : I've been growing more and more tired of pokemon since like seven months ago.

[14:28:44] @ Nightmare : I got more into like.. everything else >.<

[14:29:58] @ Nightmare : Shadow pissed me out of this site mostly.

[14:30:23] @ Nightmare : and then I failed th LET, bringing my momentum further down.

[14:31:26] @ Nightmare : And well, what can I say,my hp was at like 1 when Luna changed teh awesome skin to this shity one without discussion.

(His words not mine Luna lol)

[14:31:48] @ Nightmare : It was like hyper beaming a lv 1 1 hp rattata!

[14:32:02] @ Nightmare : Thats my last time mentioning pokemon, mind you.

[14:32:23] @ Nightmare : What can I say?

[14:32:40] @ Nightmare : Sounds pretty lame doesn't it?

[14:33:05] @ Nightmare : Tell the others I'm tired of this shit.

[14:33:41] @ Nightmare : Anyway, I'd miss you guys but enough's just enough, I quit.

(He logged off here)

So now this means that there is room for a new administrator right?
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important)   Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important) H6Q0F8zSat Dec 24, 2011 4:28 pm

That wouldn't even mean you'd be the one getting it. Unfortunately, Nightmare does raise a good point that although it is a staff rule to discuss action before it happens, Luna has not. Even though it's a rule, since she was voted in as Head-Administrator, she used "My site, my rules". Not very cool when a rule stands that something must be discussed first. Other than that, it is most unfortunate he decided to leave.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important)   Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important) H6Q0F8zSat Dec 24, 2011 4:31 pm

I know I don't care if I am an admin. Just saying :3. I'm an admin on plenty other sites anyway.

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important)   Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important) H6Q0F8zSat Dec 24, 2011 4:42 pm

Well what to say, I feel stupid now because i left me logged on chatbox. I think thats just a phase for him, he wants to change things in his life. I say this on my own experiance. He will return, there's no doubt in that. And what will you do with his rank, idk.. But for now bye Nightmare, i'll miss you.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important)   Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important) H6Q0F8zSat Dec 24, 2011 5:42 pm

lol It's okay everyone makes mistakes, and everything happens for a reason ^_^. And I agree he probably will come back. They always come back 8)
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important)   Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important) H6Q0F8zTue Jan 03, 2012 5:26 pm

On christmas eve??? Well thats just plain sad.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important)   Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important) H6Q0F8zTue Jan 03, 2012 9:23 pm

Yeah your right he'll be back they always are, and A.J. not complaining but were both M.I.T.'s and you appear to be more in the loop I can't even see staff stuff like discussions and links etc.

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important)   Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important) H6Q0F8zWed Jan 04, 2012 5:49 am

That's because AJ used to be an Administrator.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important)   Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important) H6Q0F8zWed Jan 04, 2012 9:58 am

Ok well another thing a bit off subject but Heart my modding teacher, has she quit or something? Because i'm not really progressing with my training.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important)   Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important) H6Q0F8zSat Jan 07, 2012 10:04 pm

HES QUIT!
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important)   Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important) H6Q0F8zSun Jan 08, 2012 10:07 am

Yes he has quit the subject is over and has been explained ok no need to late post to get top posting user of the week via spamming.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important)   Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important) H6Q0F8zSun Jan 08, 2012 3:26 pm

But the entire topic was created to talk about it, and you're telling him off for talking about it xD
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important)   Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important) H6Q0F8zSun Jan 08, 2012 9:50 pm

yep.... ma bad

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important)   Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important) H6Q0F8zMon Feb 06, 2012 9:19 am

[14:29:58] @ Nightmare : Shadow pissed me out of this site mostly.

Seriously... it all haunted me again... Just...
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important)   Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important) H6Q0F8zTue Feb 07, 2012 1:35 am

just what

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important)   Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important) H6Q0F8zTue Feb 07, 2012 1:50 am

now when i red it again, i think imma cry bawling
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important)   Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important) H6Q0F8zTue Feb 07, 2012 2:09 am

you say such words that i might too! :(
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important)   Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important) H6Q0F8z

Nightmare Has Quit! (Very important)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1