HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training in Ecruteak City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
System

Training in Ecruteak City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training in Ecruteak City   Training in Ecruteak City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 19, 2011 6:14 am

"Well what's it going to be? Stay a lacky and track or come with me and learn some more useful skills?" Devia asks
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Training in Ecruteak City   Training in Ecruteak City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 19, 2011 6:19 am

"Hmm... how about a trial? I'd like to see what type of training you'd give me," Mikado says, trying to think logically.
System

PostSubject: Re: Training in Ecruteak City   Training in Ecruteak City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 19, 2011 6:33 am

"Not my style, it's one or the other. I don't do well having to share" Devia says and starts walking off giving him the choice to accept and follow her or turn and leave
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Training in Ecruteak City   Training in Ecruteak City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 19, 2011 6:46 am

"Heh... fine," Mikado says, "I'll come. But it isn't like he'd take it likely if I simply defied. If he doesn't come after me, no one ever said I was the only one he had trained let's say," He continued, pulling out the Portable Communicator. If I won't be using this for talking to him, it's either smash it or see what I can do with it. I can be quite good with technology at times."
System

PostSubject: Re: Training in Ecruteak City   Training in Ecruteak City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 19, 2011 6:51 am

"If he comes we'll see who's stronger." Devia says chuckling at the thought. She knew she would win againest anyone dark
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Training in Ecruteak City   Training in Ecruteak City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 19, 2011 7:02 am

"Say I'm the target rather then you are, you'd attack?" Mikado asks instinctly.
System

PostSubject: Re: Training in Ecruteak City   Training in Ecruteak City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 19, 2011 7:09 am

"Whynot. Since I'm training you it'd make me look bad if I let you get killed" Devia says
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Training in Ecruteak City   Training in Ecruteak City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 19, 2011 7:54 am

"I just need to know the style of the one teaching me, that's all," He says, confirming that he would go.
System

PostSubject: Re: Training in Ecruteak City   Training in Ecruteak City - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 20, 2011 12:46 am

"My style is demonic" Devia chuckles
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in Ecruteak City   Training in Ecruteak City - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Training in Ecruteak City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2