HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Violet city arriving for battle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

Violet city arriving for battle - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 1:16 pm

Pidgeotto was paralyzed again, it was helpless, with so little HP, all it could do was struggle around.
Digitalstorm977

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 1:33 pm

Teddi let's finish this, Scratch" Teddi rushes in and swings with its left paw like and uppercut.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Pidgeotto was scratched in the face, this was too much for the Pokemon. Pidgeotto fainted. Teddi gained 13 EXP points and leveled up to 11.

Jayden's ice egg began to wiggle (Jessica's will be next :D )
The egg hatched into a male Sneasel!
(Nickname and personality?)
Digitalstorm977

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 9:38 pm

Jessica looks over to Falkner. "Great battle, some day I willl come back and meet your true team ok?" She asks while returning Teddi. "Jayden your egg hatched!" She says sounding happy for her best friend.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 9:43 pm

"Oh cool" Jayden said sticking it into a pokeball the pokeball then shrunk and become unusable until he changed the usable one for Sneasel. "Yeah Jess congrats on the battle though" He smiled his normal friendly smile when he spoke awaiting Jess to go get her badge.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 10:11 pm

Falkner nodded, he handed her the Zephyr Badge and TM Roost.
"Here, I'll look forward to meeting you in the future." He told her.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 10:12 pm

"Later's" Jayden said smiling as he walked out of the door slowly awaiting Jessica.
Digitalstorm977

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 08, 2011 11:06 pm

"Thank you!" Jessica shouts to Falkner as she rushes to catch up with Jayden. "So how about training that Kakuna now?"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 09, 2011 7:32 am

"we'll train him when we arrive at Azalea City i'm looking forwards to taking on Bugsy" he replyed throwing up Salamence's pokeball, Salamence came out and stood there preparing for flight. Jayden then climbed onto his back and held down his hand to Jessica so he can pull her up.
Digitalstorm977

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 09, 2011 10:37 am

Jessica takes his hand and hops up onto Salamance's back "Alright let's go."

"I'm kind of looking foreword to seeing when you get to battle someone like Pryce or Clair, that will be a great fight."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 09, 2011 5:35 pm

"I agree" Jayden said before patting Salamence on the side of his neck "Up up and away Salamence" he called as Salamence took off to Azalea Town at top speed once again Jayden threw his arms up in the air laughing as the wind rushed through his hair.
(i'll start the next topic)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Violet city arriving for battle   Violet city arriving for battle - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Violet city arriving for battle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5