HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No longer Team Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Willow
Willow

No longer Team Dream - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 08, 2011 7:09 am

Aspen sighed and gave a reluctant nod. Great, three days of boredom. Deciding to attempt to make the best of it the nineteen year old turned to Trevor and commented, "so, I haven't seen you around before. Well, seeings we will be stuck here for three days I guess we should get to know each other."
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 08, 2011 11:58 am

Trinity seemed either enraged, or upset. "You can't think of anything productive to do?!", she asked him, slapping him in the back of the head. She sighed, then huffed. "Gus can be such idiots sometimes, your time coudl be better devoted by trying to figure out if we have any loose grunts out there.", she demanded to Theodore, knowing Venus did not want to date him.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 08, 2011 12:44 pm

Zonon was listening to the conversation for a while now, he decided he would make his grand appearance now. He smiled and broke in into the conversation, "Oh my, retiring from Team Dream?" He said, jumping out from the rock he was on. "Why are you doing this, anyway?"
He continued, "If you two retire, Jhotto and Hoenn would be dreamless, if you, Trinity, retire, then Hoenn would lose a measurable scale of power" He walked over to them, "Venus, what about Star? How are you going to look after her without the Team Dream, your salary IS rather big" He turned his face to Theo, "What about your parents and town folks? Didn't you want to cure them? They might be dead now but don't you want to gain some money to use it to prevent more people from dying the way your loved ones did?" He shook his head in disbelief. "Then, the other way around, Venus could look after Star with a regular job, like a regular mother." He brightened up, "Theo could study more and be a doctor, too." He looked at Trinity, "You had no purpose when you joined the Team Dream," He said, "My goal was to disguise myself and gain protection from the police, I'm still a wanted fugitive of the law." He looked upwards, "I had no purpose, either, if you retire, then I retire, where would I be?" He wondered.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 08, 2011 2:02 pm

"We're only retiring from team dream. I run my own team now, Team Astro. And who said I don't have any money? Quite the contrary otherwise I wouldn't be able to build a new base" Venus says watching the constrution in the volcano below
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 08, 2011 2:07 pm

Zonon looked helplessly at the rising evil. "Oh, really?" He complained, "Well, I officially retire from the whole group." He said out loud, "If you have anything to ask of me, please do so." He said, kindly, "I would have no goals, I have more unfinished business to handle at Minoru." He said, looking determined, "What are your goals with this new team, anyway?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 08, 2011 2:52 pm

"The same. So your not going to work for me in Team Astro? How would you get funding for your projects" Venus asks him

Star pops up next to Venus one hand on Erabus because she couldn't carry him anymore as he was the size of a small mightyena. She had also brought Seishiro along
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 08, 2011 11:49 pm

Trinity had enough. "Leave. This is an organization where teamwork is key, and besides, I'm a public face, I'm a perfect hiding spot for Venus' new organization, as I can and will keep them properly funded, and give use of my skills.", she said. "And if you can't respect me, then I won't offer to pay whatever your worth.", Trinity said with a disgusted tone.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 09, 2011 2:49 am

"Well, I'm fine," Zonon smiled at Trinity, "I'll leave." He turned his face to Venus, "Take care of Star." He said, "Other than that, I'm heading to Minoru," He continued, "I won't be in this new team, but just give a call if you want anything, let it be a solution or some item to fix something," He went on with a sad tone, sad to leave the group, "or even better, maybe for tea, name anything, I'll be right there."
Willow
Willow

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 09, 2011 2:52 am

Aspen silently watched Zonon, waiting for Trevor to respond. It seemed strange to her that he was not coming, did he not want power? If it where her she would have stood up to Trinity, show her her place. Yet here I am, listening to her...
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 09, 2011 3:46 am

"Can we come with you? I havn't been to minoru very much and I doubt Seishiro here has been at all" Star asks a hopefull look in her eyes
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 09, 2011 4:34 am

"If that's what you want Star, I'll personally be happy to take you, but not within the next week, I have two very important people to prepare for a mission, so I'll tell you when I'm able, and then we'll need to work something out.", she said. She did have a heart, just not one that could stand Zonon. Or could she?

"Anyway, Trevor, Aspen.", Trinity said. "I'll be taking you two to infiltrate an enemy organization soon. You'll need to very well lose your attitude, because Venus needs to know what she'll be up against when she rises from a broken dream.", Trinity finished. "I myself was going to go, but things have came up, so I can't, I expect you two to handle it and find out as much as you can after you've been recruited, but you've got to be discipline, obediant, and most importantly, crafty.", she finished.

She looked towards Zonon. She approched him casually, dropping a card on the ground with her many addresses, listed across regions. "You'll welcome to take the Moonlight City Mansion I purchased, it's actually got an underground labratory, old though, but I'm sure you'll get it working.", Trinity said.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 09, 2011 1:25 pm

"You're welcome to tag along," Zonon smiled at Star and Seishiro, "I could use some company." He looked at Venus. "But that's if your mother agrees." He ended. He was happy to do anything for Star in gratitude.

He picked up the card and smiled at Trinity. "Gee, thanks!" He said, joyfully, "I'll be sure, I was kind of thinking of staying in Minoru for a while." He was grateful. "You would let me stay there, wouldn't you?" He asked Trinity, eagerly.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 09, 2011 2:01 pm

"Fine, just stay out of trouble." Venus sighs knowing how likely that would be

"Yah!" Star says excitedly
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 09, 2011 8:19 pm

"Well, yes, why else would I offer to be paying any bills, excluding food?", she stated. "Yeah, it's okay, I just don't want to see the place trashed when I take Star out to see Minoru, unless she goes with you now, and Venus could use a vacation but...", she said, trailing off to avoid any mentions that Theodore was very untimely. "...I don't think she'd take it considering how busy she is.", Trinity finished.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 10, 2011 12:33 am

Trevor sighed"sure,lets do that"he said sitting down,waiting

Theo relaxed,ignoring Trinity's anger at him,and just relaxed,his eyes closed,and he leaned back,enjoying a good break."i believe some skeleton has a bunch of grunts,trying to make his own group out of them"says Theo not worried.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 10, 2011 3:50 am

"I'm going with Zonon! Oh, better pack. Home for a moment Erabus!" Star says holding onto Erabus as he teleports her away so she could pack

"Does anyone know what to do with kids that seem to attract trouble?" Venus asks sighing
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 10, 2011 3:54 am

Theo looked at her"ground rules,in other words,laying down some rules,and if she doesnt follow them,ground her,treat her like the thing she isnt,a normal kid"says Theo still eating,and drinking coffee,looking around.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 10, 2011 3:58 am

"She doesn't do anything wrong, she just attracts trouble. Almost literaly" Venus sighs
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 10, 2011 7:57 am

"Oh yes." Zonon said, with his eyes wide open, "I know it much better than you three do." He had been star's body guard for almost an year now. He remembers protecting her from a weird robot, protecting her from a pack of Mighteyna, and recently, Star even turned INTO a Mighteyna. Not to mention he was chasing her by orders for the first few days, and ended up as close as an uncle. "Trinity, thanks again, for the offer. I'll keep it clean." He turned to Venus, "She was born for adventures, the lucky girl!" Zonon smiled.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 10, 2011 4:37 pm

"Well do me a favor, get her to take some sort of fighting leasons. I'd feel better knowing she could protect herself some. I'll send money for however much it'll cost" Venus says

Star and Erabus pop back up this time with Star carrying a suitcase. "All ready!" Star says grinning
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 10, 2011 4:48 pm

"I think I'll take her lessons, Ma'am Venus," Zonon smiled, "I'm not a bad fighter myself, am I?" He pulled up his bag which he was wearing on one shoulder. With the other hand he did what he always does, he firmed his hat, pressing it hard on his head. "Come along," He called Star and Seishiro. He sent out his Tropius and sat on it's back. "Hop on!" He called them.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 10, 2011 5:31 pm

"Hmm, wait, Venus, Star wasn't the only child, weren't there other kidnapped that knew her?", Trinity asked Venus.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 11, 2011 1:25 am

"The others havn't popped up in awhile. And havn't you noticed? The reason Star is still around is because she's my daughter" Venus says
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 11, 2011 2:11 am

Theo sighed"thats lame,i tried teaching star to fight,but then she denied it,so i decided not to teach her,but she can dodge insanely well"says Theo relaxing,not sure if he had told Venus this story.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 11, 2011 3:41 am

"I'm just fast from running but I don't want to fight" Star says

"Well your going to learn even if you never actually fight" Venus says
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

No longer Team Dream
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next