HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Dream Reboot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Bryan

Team Dream Reboot Empty
PostSubject: Team Dream Reboot   Team Dream Reboot H6Q0F8zWed Oct 30, 2013 8:03 am

Team Dream. Our original criminal organizations. The resident jerks.

I was thinking of rebooting them, forgetting everything they've done before and deleting the apps that have something to do with Team Dream. Like, Team Dream never existed. I'd like to bring it back to life and change its motive, vision and name. I'd like to be the head of it. Now, this "rebooted" Team Dream will not be an organization. More like a "team" composed of three very highly skilled Ace Trainers, with one being their leader. These trainers won't have a fixed team of Pokemon.

They claim to be Robin Hoods however, they're hypocrites and corrupt. These three will be able to travel anywhere they want and without warning, will appear in a random player's topic and challenge them to a fight. Now, they don't have a fixed team of Pokemon. So, if they were to attack a newbie Trainer, they'd let out a Pokemon that matches the level of the player's.

Of course, they're evil. We'll have to make the players hate them fictional characters. If the player fails to defeat the foe, money will be taken from him. Half of his money and one item from his inventory is "stolen" or removed from his app.

I'd like to rename this group, "The Shield". Since we suck at plots, I'd say we go without a plot in the mean time. Having only those three randomly and puzzlingly attacking players unexpectedly. Until we don't have a plot yet.

What you think?
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Team Dream Reboot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Dream Reboot   Team Dream Reboot H6Q0F8zThu Oct 31, 2013 5:05 am

A reboot implies that you're going to revise the old to fit the new. Changing the name and the members of the organization would be rather hard but at the same time, it has been stated in role-play that many of the executives abandoned their positions. But where it's Team Dream and I believe that me and Nightmare/Darkrai are the only two who are still around that held characters in Team Dream, a full on revival of what it was would be possible instead of changing just exactly what it was. I'm fairly certain neither of us use Mercury or Zonon anymore.

It would be easy to reboot it using the already standing former members of the organization while at the same time adding in a few more known members/NPCs.
Bryan
Bryan

Team Dream Reboot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Dream Reboot   Team Dream Reboot H6Q0F8zThu Oct 31, 2013 6:04 am

Eh, if that's the case then I'll just go make my own organization.
Sponsored content

Team Dream Reboot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Dream Reboot   Team Dream Reboot H6Q0F8z

Team Dream Reboot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1