HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Call It Fate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Mew
Mew

Call It Fate - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 28, 2011 11:38 pm

"So where's your flowery daughter? Doesn't she normaly follow you around closer then a shadow to a light walker?" Avalon asks rolling her eyes ((AKA, shadow to anyone not a Dark Aura Trainer))
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 28, 2011 11:42 pm

"...Do i know you?"says Varaug trying to remember any encounters with this man.Varaug couldnt at the time being

(XD hes been frozen for maybe 1000 years,just broke out)
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 28, 2011 11:52 pm

Gemini turned to face varaug "no but i know you and of every dark aura trainer, i am the grand master or if you'd prefer the king of darkness" he said with a smirk. He suddenly dissapeared and appeared behind avalon hold his sword to her her neck, "leave iris out of this, and never disrespect me, she is my daughter because she strong unlike you stupid wimps"
Willow
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 29, 2011 12:29 am

Topaz gave a small nod of her head to Varaug when he asked her name and answered, "I'm Topaz." She then turned to Gemini and gazed at him, emotionless for a moment. She then did a small curtsy of respect before announcing, "I am new but trust me, I am not weak."
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 29, 2011 12:35 am

A giant hulking beast stood behind topaz it was twice the size of a grown man, its red eyes staring at her like daggers, long fangs blocked a meaty like breath, its thick red and black fur stained with dirt, it razor sharp claws shining, as it lifted them above its own head and let out its evil roar weakening its opponents and strengthening his allies. The blade like fingers struck down at an almost invisible speed stopping about an inch away from slicing her head off.
Willow
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 29, 2011 12:45 am

Topaz managed to duck the blow, the attack only a centimeter away from her flaming red hair. The girl abandoned all thoughts for the moment, letting instinct take over. She jumped closer and aimed to punch its stomach, a weak point for almost all creatures, before jumping back out of range.

OOC: I'm giving Topaz's battle info for this. XD While she lacks brute Topaz has speed and stealth on her it. She is a mostly defensive battler, only striking when she spots a weak point.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 29, 2011 12:48 am

The huge wolf took the attack it did absolutely no damage, it started charging of dark aura in its mouth, and was preparing to unleash an attack that would certainly kill topaz. "STOP! she is weak but she has potential" Gemini said returning his vertrias to his pokeball
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 29, 2011 1:21 am

"Now you see why I turned her" Avalon says though not moving, Gemini's grip on her neck hurt enough without her trying to get free
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 29, 2011 1:29 am

Varaug sighed and sent the charged ball away at almost light speeds"ive never been here,if its like a darkness earth,then my ball should go endlessly"says Varaug floating there,eyes closed
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 29, 2011 1:32 am

He slowly released his grip but still pointed his sword at him. "What are your plans with her?" Gemini said calmly keeping an eye on topaz
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 29, 2011 1:43 am

"Teach her the basics then sit back at watch how much destruction she causes" Avalon says rubbing her neck half tempted to attack him but knowing she'd be crushed in seconds if she did
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 29, 2011 1:45 am

Gemini let his arms fall to his side, and sat cross legged and entered a meditative state, "do you want any help? i want to learn more about you, your someone my sources know nothing about" He said between deep breaths
Willow
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 29, 2011 5:40 am

Topaz watched in silence, it seemed her emotions hadn't quite come back to her yet. Her gaze was cold and harsh, broken.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 29, 2011 5:45 am

"Comeon new kid, it's dark now. Let these to squable without us getting in the middle" Avalon says dragging Topaz back up to the road where the pokemon were. The sun had just finished falling below the horizen leaving everything in shadows and darkness but they would have no problem seeing
Willow
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 29, 2011 6:21 am

Her emotions seemed to come flooding back once she came outside. There was a very obvious difference in her face once they came back, joy began to shine. She gave a quick clap of her hands, causing Turtty to run over to her.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 29, 2011 6:31 am

"Well I can't tell if your going to be interesting or annoying" Avalon comments
Willow
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 29, 2011 6:48 am

Topaz gave a small smirk and commented, "just call me mystery."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 29, 2011 6:51 am

"Most know me as Shadow Cat, the master theif and murderer, but you can just call me Avalon" says Avalon
Willow
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 29, 2011 7:11 am

Topaz held her hand out and said, "Topaz, also known as Topaz." A small frown passed along her face as she mused, "but then again, that was my old life. Maybe I should get a new name..."
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 29, 2011 8:20 am

Varaug floated up to the real world with them"my name is varaug,most call me The Demon....that was quite the time ago though"says Varaug having flash backs.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 29, 2011 4:45 pm

A black hole opened and gemini still in a meditative trance floated out and began to rotate until he was upside down, the whole closed, and he opened his eyes, "My name is gemini, i am the master of all dark aura trainers you refer to me a sir and nothing else" he said with a cold tone.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 29, 2011 9:21 pm

"And his flowery daughter is more or less next in command under him" Avalon says rolling her eyes at him showing off
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 29, 2011 9:25 pm

"You might want to stop saying that" Gemini said again suddenly behind as he attempted to trap her in a very forceful head lock
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 29, 2011 9:27 pm

"Hey with a name like her's you think I'm the only one making fun of it?" Avalon asks ducking the headlock
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 29, 2011 9:29 pm

"well if you want to live you'll STOP" gemini said and at the end of his sentence he released a massive amount of aura around him in a complete 360
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call It Fate   Call It Fate - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Call It Fate
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next