HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time bomb!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Tsu
Tsu

Time bomb! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time bomb!   Time bomb! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 8:12 am

We all have lives but seriously 2 staff members haven't been on this month they are shirking their responsibilities and pride as a member of the staff.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Time bomb!   Time bomb! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 9:08 am

St used to be two havent been on this year, now this month. Forst, you have NO ability to judge when L or Namine have been on as they hide online status. I actually dont know who you say havent been on this month but my moneys on Rileysaura and KirbyFan. L may also add that count to 3 i have no way of saying.

However, we cant just say, "Okay everyone GTFO your staff positions, an then here, Superbia Eevee and nonki have your place, as Superbia wants to. An admin to prove an old friend worng. Why? You giys could be

a) Trolls: I know you guys are RPing properly an being nice, but you could still be set out to destroy the site

b) After revenge: Like ypu coul be Josh or someone. Yes PX people i know who Josh is

c) Gunna leave soon, many people who complain about mods leave, and even though this particular person now has a mod(no names) he still rarely comes on cos hes lazy. People leave. We need veterans, sorry.

d) Unfamiliar with everything: You guys arent 100% sure of the rules, Black Nov recently in RP stated one of his attacks hit and knocked out a Pokemon, sorry to use you as an example but the point is, your not familiar with the rules

I know these dont apply to you nonki and if we got more staff youd probably be top priority.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Time bomb!   Time bomb! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 21, 2011 2:39 am

I agree that most of the staff isn't active enough in the RP section. However, there are tons of active topics and even more cities and towns. So you must understand how difficult it is to pick through each and every recent post, trying to find one that hasn't been modded. Also, it is difficult for us to remember all of our active topics (unless we have a system like mine with my signature).

Anyways, there is a simple solution to this- just PM a staff member who you know is active with the link to your topic whenever you want modding. Ok?
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Time bomb!   Time bomb! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 21, 2011 2:58 am

Doragon wrote:
only mods around are me,and Darknesslord

I'm here, too. -_-

@Tsu: Darknesslord isn't the only one who mods RPs.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Time bomb!   Time bomb! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 21, 2011 3:35 am

yes,i do too,haku,i dont count you as a mod that helps,for you dont mod any topic ive seen in months
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Time bomb!   Time bomb! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 21, 2011 3:50 am

[sarcasm]Yeah, because you've totally been trolling around, just looking for topics that Haku has or hasn't modded.[/sarcasm]
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Time bomb!   Time bomb! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 21, 2011 8:25 am

XD i love how this is meant to be an anti staff staff resistance topic but only staff can post. Doragon is a preety useful mod, Haku is useless when hes gone but hes probably on more than any of us.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Time bomb!   Time bomb! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 21, 2011 11:43 pm

*Unlocked*
No, this is not an "anti staff staff resistance topic", it is simply the members speaking their minds about the obvious (and very true) issue that we simply don't mod all of the RP topics, and for no good reason.
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Time bomb!   Time bomb! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 22, 2011 1:43 am

It was starting to be a rebellion though.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Time bomb!   Time bomb! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 22, 2011 8:00 am

Perhaps- but the staff is discussing a solution to the problem right now- we could have the problem fixed in less than a week.

PostSubject: Re: Time bomb!   Time bomb! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 22, 2011 10:19 pm

Eevee wrote:
Thing is the Admins and Mods are all saying they are becoming less active, Just look at the Quiz master, she was gone for a while

Uhh, low blow? I don't have internet connection, so I can only get on when I'm able to connect, hence why I'm the Quiz Master, and not a Moderator. I've stated this openly in the past that I am NOT a mod. I do on occasion moderate topics, only when I have the time and connectivity to do so. Be careful talking about things you yourself are unsure of.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Time bomb!   Time bomb! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 23, 2011 7:20 am

Just because you have an excuse doesnt mean that we can just say, "Eh who cares a bout her." Because for all we know you are lying, although I dont think tht and I doubt anybody would think that, but how can we be sure? I see what you are trying to say though dont personally insult staff if you dont know why theyre doing what theyre doing.

PostSubject: Re: Time bomb!   Time bomb! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 23, 2011 7:24 am

For all we know everyone is lying and they're all 30 year old men and undercover agents for the CIA. It's the internet and you only have what is given as fact. For me, I haven't had internet of my own since early December, I've been leeching and whomever I was leeching off of has either stopped their internet service and unplugged their router, or moved as it's no longer an option on my laptop.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Time bomb!   Time bomb! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 23, 2011 7:34 am

ya know,i love this topic,it starts out with a pest stating obvious facts,that we've covered 5 times over,then people join together,not to say their opinions in a strong way,but just to say "mhm" or "i totally agree"then 1 admin steps up,and starts an arguement with the pest.Eventually all the admins come together to break this topic down :D
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Time bomb!   Time bomb! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 23, 2011 9:11 am

XD yeah I agree with Doragon and Namine on one point, except I know that Im not a 30 year old working for the CIA, and so should veryone else, unless they are 30 yer olds working for the CiA. But Dora, the "pest," AKA Tsu/Superbia/Chibi Messages has a point and we should take her opinion seriously, just the way that some people acted wa innappropriate.
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Time bomb!   Time bomb! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 23, 2011 9:48 am

I am classified as a "pest" now?
I only stated my honest opinions I am not asking for something other than the staff member to more active.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Time bomb!   Time bomb! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 23, 2011 10:03 am

psh,thats asking too much....i kid,its alright,but didnt you see like the 5-10 other topics about this?
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Time bomb!   Time bomb! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 23, 2011 10:24 am

No I didn't.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Time bomb!   Time bomb! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 25, 2011 5:47 pm

Oh, fiddlesticks. Namine's got me all figured out- I guess the "13 year old who doesn't work for the CIA" jig is up.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Time bomb!   Time bomb! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 27, 2011 12:57 am

I'm calling this topic useless and undeeded to wear I'll lock it before I leave again tomorrow. Yeah, I'll be away again, because I'll have no internet connection. But the reason I dont' moderate is because I'd like to role-play too. We can't just get caught up in doing moderation for the members, then the behind the scenes ideas and such, then personal issues in real life. Example, I've been gone because my laptop cord died. Nothing can really been done about that until I was able to get another one. Currently, I have no internet connection at my friend's cottage, and Im' home for a Restorative Justice meeting. Members should think before they act from now on. It was members who carried our previous site to activity, members like Riley, Namine and I, then the others who helped us. We formed together as a makeshift staff and took care of the site.

Just because Staff don't moderate your topics doesn't mean they should be taken off. Some staff members can come up with brillant ideas, some can control and handle situations where other staff members would ban someone. Im' not going to personally target any staff because they are allowed to have a social life and be away from the site. Personally, if you guys want something moderated that much, make a list, and PM it to me. I'll post it in the Staff Section and note that this stuff must be moderated.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Time bomb!   Time bomb! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 27, 2011 11:09 am

^There's our man.

Also, desperate actions of raising activity levels and thread moderating is going on in the staff section, a big discussion soon to end. We promise, we will do our best to revive the site, leave us if you want to or stay and help build this RPG, your call. L is right about specific staff members having different specialities. Namine is a good admin in handling site quarrels, and solving the problems in other staff's ideas. Quiblo, Derek, and myself are great at finding new ideas to improve our site. Though you are true that we should moderate your topics, there are some staff that cannot be taken of their ranks just bcoz they wouldn't moderate topics. It is also true, what Derek said, we have been working real hard for this, if it hadn't been for their efforts, we wouldn't even be here! Appericiate what we have, we will do our best to always get better..
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time bomb!   Time bomb! - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Time bomb!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2