HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ledgend in Training.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

The Ledgend in Training. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ledgend in Training.   The Ledgend in Training. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 17, 2011 5:43 am

(its lv3)

Purrloin was shocked about its new competitor for the Egg, "Purrrloin!" it growled before jumping up to Dratini, who was trying to Wrap it and try Scratch it before it could wrap it. The Egg just stood there alone, ready to be taken.
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgend in Training.   The Ledgend in Training. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 17, 2011 6:08 am

"Dratini use thunder wave!" I said while diving for the egg.

(you realize i already said that i picked it up.)
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgend in Training.   The Ledgend in Training. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 17, 2011 6:12 am

(sorry wasnt paying attention)

Purrloin was struk by the Thunder Wave, although it didnt do any actual damage, "Purrloin," it whined as it attempted to Scratch Drago but failed an ended up swiping in front of it like a child playing in the grass.
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgend in Training.   The Ledgend in Training. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 17, 2011 6:17 am

As purloin was busy with Drago I sweapt the egg up and put it in my bag. "Drago, Finish it off. Use Dragon Tail!"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgend in Training.   The Ledgend in Training. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 17, 2011 6:19 am

Purrloin was knocked back and fainted. Drago gained 3 EXP. Two more trainers jogged past talking about the "Trio Badge" and how they were trying to find another trainer to help them get it, one had a Pansage on hos shoulder, the other had a Pidove flying overhead.
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgend in Training.   The Ledgend in Training. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 17, 2011 6:30 am

"Hey excuse me, you two." I said trying to get their attention. "What's the trio badge?"
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgend in Training.   The Ledgend in Training. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 17, 2011 6:36 am

"Hey you two," I said trying to get their attention "What the trio badge?"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgend in Training.   The Ledgend in Training. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 17, 2011 6:38 am

The two trainers turned to Gandon, confused. The one with the Pansage eventually piked up what he meant, "Its the first Gym Badge in Unova. Were trying to have a Triple Battle against them to get our first Badge, so they cant type trick us as well. Are you a trainer, I guess not if you dont know ht the trio Badge is."
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgend in Training.   The Ledgend in Training. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 17, 2011 6:49 am

"Hmph. Im a trainer, and a good one." I said "Why don't I join you guys?"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgend in Training.   The Ledgend in Training. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 17, 2011 7:01 am

(*sarcasm*yeah a great one, modest too)

The trainer with a Pidove laughed, "Modest too, well the Gym is in Striathon City, so you will have to walk for quite a while, we will meet you there," they said, jogging off.
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgend in Training.   The Ledgend in Training. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 17, 2011 7:07 am

(You need to shut up...)

"Well we've got a bit of walking to do." Dratini Climbed on his shoulder "Lets go dratini!"

I started walking and then a trainer challenged me. he had _________ with him
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgend in Training.   The Ledgend in Training. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 17, 2011 7:11 am

(what happened to open endings?)

A redhead trainer who was beating lots of people with his Latmpent lv28 was just finishing beating a Patrat with Fire Blast when Gandon walked past. "Fight me now," he said but the two trainers who were jogging ahead tried to stop him, "Dont do it, hes strong and just goes around smashin new trainers for EXP as he is too much of a pusy to fight people his level."
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgend in Training.   The Ledgend in Training. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 17, 2011 7:18 am

(What happened to not insulting me...)

"Well when you put it like that.... see ya"

I walked with the other 2 boys and then 3 ________ appeared

(its like that for a first tripple battle.)
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgend in Training.   The Ledgend in Training. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 12:35 am

(dont remember anything about that)

On the ground in front of them lay three TMs, TM22 Solarbeam, TM32 Double Team and TM35 Flamethrower. The trainer with the Pidove took Double Team, the one with Pansage took Solarbeam, and gave Flamethrower to Gandon.
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgend in Training.   The Ledgend in Training. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 1:03 am

"Cool. I said. Drago can you learn this TM?" In response drago acted really exited about the TM "Ok, don't know how this works, but its worth a shot." I put the flamethrower Technical Machine on Drago and the TM glowed. Drago Learned Flamethrower!
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgend in Training.   The Ledgend in Training. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 1:07 am

The trainers kept walking. Accumula Town came into view. The trainers looked at Ganfon, "Were gunna go heal our Pokemon, this is Accumula Town, Striathon City is the next one."

(make a new topic in accumula town)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgend in Training.   The Ledgend in Training. - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The Ledgend in Training.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2