HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets-a-go! (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Black Nova
Black Nova

Lets-a-go! (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 8:39 am

"His name....... is Druddigon." Aster said a little bit stronger that time. Aster tried to get up with succession. He moved towards Druddigon and said "I hope he's ok." Then aster looked around at the unfamiliar surroundings. "Where am I?"
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 8:44 am

"You're in New Bark Town." Arya replied as Blaze talked to the Druddigon in pokemon to find out if he was alright.

Arya looked at the boy, "And your name is?" She asked expectantly, she regretted it afterwards, she didn't really want to rush him.
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 8:50 am

"Uhh my name is Aster. And I come from a village in Unova." He said "Ahh..." he said as he held his shoulder, a sharp pain went down it. "So you can speak in pokemon? I've never heard of anyone do that before." He focused his attention on druddigon, "So what did you tell him?"
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 8:53 am

"Huh, well, i can understand them." Arya smiled, "My growlithe is just making sure he's ok. He seems to be fine...What happened?"
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 9:05 am

"Well it's kind of a long story that I don't want to explain...." He said. Druddigon started to wake up and stand up. "Druddigon! Your ok!"
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 9:15 am

Arya decided it was best not to force him to speak, he was still badly bruised. She looked over to see Espeon return, empty handed. "What? nothing?" Arya was a bit disappointed, she had little to work with to help them get to full strength, "Hmm..." She closed her eyes then ran off into some trees.
A while later she returned with some berries in her hands, "Here, eat these." she said offering them some oran berries.
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 9:27 am

Druddigon immedately ate the oran berries out from her hands. "Nice going Druddigon... now what am I going to eat?" He sighed "Well I'd better get going, come on druddigon. Thanks for the hospitality.
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 9:31 am

Arya was a little shocked, he just crashed a boat! He was in no shape to be travelling alone, even with his druddigon. Ayra looked at her pokemon, Hina was staring at Aster. "I know Hina, but if he doesn't want help what can we do?" Her espeon looked at her, "I suppose so..." She watched to boy go and secretly followed him through the nearby trees.
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 9:43 am

As aster was walking through the grass, he felt that someone was following him. He kept on looking behind him. "Do you have the same feeling Druddigon?" Druddigon shaked his head. Suddenly aster felt faint and collapsed. Druddigon was shocked! Druddigon ran to Aster and Called out for help.
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 9:48 am

Arya jumped down from the trees and rushed over to Aster, she knew this would happen. Arya got out her drink bottle, it was still relatively full. "Hey Aster, if you can hear me drink some of the water."
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 6:21 pm

(Heeeey, you left me behind, I can't be bothered to do a stupidly little topic in Cherrygrove, so let's just say I just got the stuff... :3)

Louie was walking back down Route 1, using his knowledge to avoid any grass, and walked by Arya and the fainted Aster.

"Huh? Hey, it's that girl from before!" he said, he quickly walked over to the two "W-what's happened?"
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 6:52 pm

Arya saw the boy from earlier come up. "Well, i was following you then i heard something so i turned back then i found these two and they said they'd be fine but i didn't believe him so i followed him then he fainted and now i don't know what to so." Arya said ultra fast without pausing, she was rather flustered and looked very worried. She took a deep breath to try and calm herself down.
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 7:06 pm

Louie struggled, but managed to get an idea of the problem.

"Well..." Louie started, but he stopped and shook his head, as he knew it was a bad idea "Have you got the professor? He'll probably know what to do"
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 7:10 pm

Arya looked at him and calmed herself down a bit, "I tried to, i sent Hina she came back empty handed and said he was busy searching for something and just waved her away." the espeon next to her made a noise as if in agreement.
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 7:12 pm

"Oh..." he said, looking at the boy "I guess the best we can do is keep him from being attacked by any Pokémon."
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 7:47 pm

Arya looked back down at the unconsious boy, and hoped he'd wake up soon. Blaze, Hina and Tsuki placed themselves around Aster to protect him.
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 19, 2011 7:24 am

Louie sat down near him as well, his Pokémon not as strong, so he just let them sit in his lap.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 09, 2011 5:29 pm

(Route one is in Kanto)

A wild Charmander attacked lvl 12, it eyed the unconcious aster angrilly and charged using scratch
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 09, 2011 5:33 pm

(And Unova >.>)

"Cale! Use Water Gun!" Louie shouted.

Riaed took the attack, before using Disable on the Charmander.

Cale used Water Gun.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 09, 2011 5:37 pm

(2 on 1 isn't fair)

A level 13 Bulbasaur appeared to help its friend.

Charmander was signifacantly damaged and used ember on Riaed. Bulbasaur used Vine whip on Cale
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 09, 2011 5:49 pm

Riard managed to dodge the attack and used Mind Reader on Charmander

Cale was hit, and used Ember!
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 09, 2011 5:54 pm

The pokemon swapped places, charmander taking the ember and the mind reader. Bulbasaur used leech seed, while charmander used ember, both aiming for the castform.
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 09, 2011 5:57 pm

Castform was hit by the leech seed, but dodged the ember, and used Powder Snow on Bulbasaur!

Riard used Confusion!
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 09, 2011 6:02 pm

Bulbasuar was struck by powder snow and fainted.

Castform gained 3 EXP

Charmander was hit by confusion and also fainted

Riard gained 3 EXP
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Lets-a-go! (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2