HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemons and such. (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Fishy
Fishy

Pokemons and such. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemons and such. (Open)   Pokemons and such. (Open) H6Q0F8zFri Apr 29, 2011 1:32 am

Dusty rolled out of bed. Today was finally the day. He fed Skullby some standard food, with lots of CUD (crushed up dreams) in it. Then he went off, and took a shower. He dressed in a pair of blue jeans, and pulled on a flannel shirt. He rolled the sleeves to his elbows, and went and ate breakfast. After words, he went upstairs and pulled on tennis shoes, and packed his backpack. Mostly with food, and water, but there were some spare clothes in it as well. Lastly, he pulled on his belt. There was a holster over his leg, that had 6 small slots on it. One was filled with a small pokeball. Dusty pulled the back pack on, and went outside.

His dad was busy watering some Poliwhirls, and and placing food for them. Dusty walked up to him, and said his goodbyes to the man. Neither were really expressive with their feelings, so it was short and brief. Together they went and found Dusty's mother, who was taking care of a crying Cubone. "Someone left it in the woods. We're keeping him" she said. Dusty's father rolled his eyes, and nodded. Dusty said goodbye to his mother, and she didn't let him leave for the next 15 minutes, due to crying.

Slowly, Dusty made his way to the road out of the ranch. He patted Skipper, a poliwrath on the head, and recieved a playful punch in the leg for it. He then waved at the window to his room, and Skullby floated through the wall, and drifted down next to him. As they walked, Dusty heard his father shout "Don't forget to call!" and he waved goodbye, to acknowledge this.

It was only a short 15 minute walk to New Bark Town, the closest actual town to the Ranch, and he knocked on the door to the lab. "Hello? Professor Elm? Its me, Dusty. I talked to you on the phone, about a getting a Pokedex today. I don't need a starter pokemon though"

(So I hope this works out for anyone, I'll need someone to play Elm. I understand once it gets to conversation my posts will get much shorter in length though.)

Pokemons and such. (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1