HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unova Team Dream Shadow Commander: Akira "Nova" Harsford

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

Unova Team Dream Shadow Commander: Akira "Nova" Harsford Empty
PostSubject: Unova Team Dream Shadow Commander: Akira "Nova" Harsford   Unova Team Dream Shadow Commander: Akira "Nova" Harsford H6Q0F8zSat Apr 23, 2011 12:56 am

Name: Akira "Nova" Harsford
Nickname: Nova
Battle Style: Attack without mercy
Looks: Very few people know what she looks like. She normally wears a silver mask and silver hoodie with 'Dream' printed on it. She also wears black cargo pants and black running shoes. Her Poke Balls are stuffed inside her hoodie. A class photo found in her old house shows that, when she was 13, she had blond hair, blue eyes Nd freckles. She looks roughly 5'9"
Personality: Power-thirsty and money-hungry, she shows little mercy to her enemies. She doent really care for her Grunts, and has been known to sacrifise them to the law so that she can escape.
History: Nobody is too sure of what happened to Akira after she left school.Records say that she got the top mark in all of school but her school denies it all. The law then accused her of hacking into official databases and so she needed to flee to another city. She eventually reached Nacrene City from Castellia and caught some Pokemon in Pinwheel Forest. She then used those Pokemon to beat Aloe and take the Badge.

She moved north and trained in Wellspring Cave for a long time, and she sealed off the cave for much of that time. It is unknown what she did in there, but the cave was very bent out off shape. She then went and challenged all the Striathon Gym leaders at once, and she reportedly thrashed them all with one Pokemon. 

It is unkown what happened after that, but she ended up getting all the Gym Badges of Unova and joining Team Dream. She took part in their operations and began to shine as a Grunt, then used her actual strong Pokemon against the commander, but was defeated. She was then told she must beat the Elite 4 to challenge the commander again, and became the Shadow of the commander.

She then took that role, and challenged the Striathon Gym again. When they asked why she returned, she claimes her Badges were stolen, but never finished thebattle due to her being needed to help catch Musharna at the Dreamyard, as she still had to take Team Dream operarions like a normal Grunt.
Badges: Trio Badge
Items: Work Up(TM)
Money: $20,040
Pokémon

Unova Team Dream Shadow Commander: Akira "Nova" Harsford 539
Pokémon: Sawk
Nickname: none
Level: 20
Moves: Rock Smash, Leer, Bide, Low Sweep, Double Kick, Focus Energy
Ability: Sturdy
Personality: Loyal. The most used Pokemon nowadays, as she tries to hide her stronger Pokemon.
EXP: 8

Unova Team Dream Shadow Commander: Akira "Nova" Harsford 538
Pokémon: Throh
Level: 58
Moves: Rock Smash, Leer, Bide, Seismic Toss, Vital Throw Focus Energy, Revenge, Bulk Up, Body Slam, Circle Throw, Storm Throw, Endure, Wide Guard, Superpower, Reversal, Strength(HM), Brick Break(TM)
Ability: Guts
Personality: Agressive, inheriting Akira's battle style, being her first Pokemon.
EXP: 22

Unova Team Dream Shadow Commander: Akira "Nova" Harsford 545
Pokémon: Scollipede
Level: 56
Moves: Megahorn, Defence Curl, Poison Sting, Screech, Pursuit, Protect, Poison Tail, Bug Bite, Venoshock, Baton Pass, Agility, Steamroller, Toxic, Rock Climb
Ability: Swarm
Personality: Defensive, and tries to protect Akira all the time, as it was her second Pokemon, next to Throh.
EXP: 0

Unova Team Dream Shadow Commander: Akira "Nova" Harsford 526
Pokémon: Gigalith
Level: 55
Moves: Tackle, Harden, Sand Attack, Headbutt, Mud Slap, Rock Blast, Power Gem, Rock Slide, Iron Defence, Stealth Rock, Sandstorm, Explosion
Ability: Sturdy
Personality: Bloodthirsty, always continuously hits downed Pokemon, which is why Akira caught it while training in Wellspring Cave

Unova Team Dream Shadow Commander: Akira "Nova" Harsford 628
Pokémon: Braviary
Level: 57
Moves: Peck, Leer, Fury Attack, Wing Attack, Hone Claws, Scary Face, Aerial Ace, Slash, Defog, Tailwind, Air Slash, Cruah Claw, Sky Drop, Superpower, Whirlwind, Fly(HM), Flash(TM)
Ability: Keen Eye
Personality: Aggresive, it is unknown where and when she obtained this Pokemon, but it is assumed to be why.

Unova Team Dream Shadow Commander: Akira "Nova" Harsford 466
Pokémon: Electivire
Level: 53
Moves: Fire Punch, Thundershock, Leer, Quick Attack, Low Kick, Swift, Shock Wave, Light Screen,Thunderbolt, Electroball, Screech, Thunder,
Ability: Motor Drive
Personality: Disloyal to Akira, as it was traded from another Team Dream member from another region.

Unova Team Dream Shadow Commander: Akira "Nova" Harsford 612
Pokémon: Haxorus
Level: 54
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Assurance, Dragon Rage, Dual Chop, Scary Face, Slash, Flase Swipe, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, Guillotine, Taunt, Dragon Pulse(TM), Giga Impact(TM), Cut(HM), Surf(HM)
Ability: Mold Breaker
Personality: No one knows where and why it was caught, as it appears to have no personality, and just does what its told

Last edited by Darknesslord on Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Unova Team Dream Shadow Commander: Akira "Nova" Harsford   Unova Team Dream Shadow Commander: Akira "Nova" Harsford H6Q0F8zSat Apr 23, 2011 2:30 am

Sorry only Staff can play team dream commanders
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Unova Team Dream Shadow Commander: Akira "Nova" Harsford   Unova Team Dream Shadow Commander: Akira "Nova" Harsford H6Q0F8zSat Apr 23, 2011 4:37 am

So Darkrai became a staff member before making a character.... is it possible to create a trainer high level like this but not an official commander?
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Unova Team Dream Shadow Commander: Akira "Nova" Harsford   Unova Team Dream Shadow Commander: Akira "Nova" Harsford H6Q0F8zMon Apr 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Im a staff member for almost an year here now, the guys here knew me round 1 year before this site wwas even made. I decided to keep the character a side for then, but now i ave loads of characters.

And no, users who are not considered very active
(For example here, taking Alekion, Luna, Rileysaura, and Doragon all as very active, being here for almost an year all) are not usually allowed with high levels like even above 35s. Though if you prove your RP skills, for like 3 long paragraphs per thread and 2 per post, which EVEN US VERY ACTIVE MEMBERS with exception of Leki are not capable of, i guess i'll agree to give you 50s x3
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Unova Team Dream Shadow Commander: Akira "Nova" Harsford   Unova Team Dream Shadow Commander: Akira "Nova" Harsford H6Q0F8zMon Apr 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Well I would try to prove that if someone would actually mod my thread but I dont have a mod for my thread so theres not much I can prove.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Unova Team Dream Shadow Commander: Akira "Nova" Harsford   Unova Team Dream Shadow Commander: Akira "Nova" Harsford H6Q0F8zThu Apr 28, 2011 12:40 am

Yep, I guess this can be approved now.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unova Team Dream Shadow Commander: Akira "Nova" Harsford   Unova Team Dream Shadow Commander: Akira "Nova" Harsford H6Q0F8z

Unova Team Dream Shadow Commander: Akira "Nova" Harsford
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1