HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting Little Bit Stronger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Mew
Mew

Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 19, 2011 8:22 pm

"It's what Dark Aura Trainers do, kill people. Especialy Masters. Havn't you noticed? I don't have a shadow, neither does anyone else like me. It's because we are shadows" says Raven waving to the ground at her feet where she wasn't casting a shadow
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 19, 2011 8:25 pm

Just now Shuren noticed that Raven really didn't have a shadow. "I pity you." said the boy quietly. "Haven't you ever thought that being good wouldn't be better?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 19, 2011 8:29 pm

"Being good gave me nothing but heartache. Being what I am I have no heart to hurt" says Raven
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 1:06 am

"Well, I still might be young but what is life without pain?" asked Shuren from the girl. "So, when will I get more free time or have you located the Dragon?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 1:07 am

"She's in hidden somewhere in Minoru. As for 'free time' it depends on how you behave PET" says Raven
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 1:10 am

"I thought you said she was in Johto." Shuren put his hands behind his head, "Oh well, what ever. Where are you going now?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 1:24 am

"I never said she was in Johto, I said I might find someone who knows where she is in Johto. And I did, then I drained their Aura and trapped the bodies in the shadow's. Though I doubt Mister Commander Theo will be happy" says Raven saying the name hatefully
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 1:31 am

"You really are an evil person," said Shuren, "Oo Great Miss Raven." said Shuren her name hatefully just like Raven had done with Commander Theo. "I suggest you stop doing things like that... thought I doubt you will listen to me."
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 1:32 am

A large helicopter landed nearby.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 1:33 am

Raven could tell who was inside and sighs "Well it's not my Master Gemini, but here comes Master Misa." says Raven
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 1:34 am

Shuren looked at the helicopter, 'What, is this girl rich or something?' asked Shuren from himself in his thoughts and quietly watched what was going to happen next.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 1:44 am

Misa bursted out of the helicopter door. "Heyah cutie!", she said, quickly realising there was no one really around.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 1:47 am

Raven puts the shadow leash attached to Shuren's collar and draggs him with her as she walks forward bowing. "Hello Master Misa, what brings you here?" ask Raven
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 1:50 am

"That's something I need to ask my piliot.", she replied. "What's that, the dog you never had/", she questioned.
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 1:52 am

Raven didn't have to drag Shuren much as this time he walked nicely alongside the girl. 'So even she is polite to her bosses.' Shuren examined so called master carefully but in the end he couldn't figure her out. "I can't say that I am a dog, just a pet as she calls me."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 1:53 am

"He was threatening to expose me so it was either 'catch' him or kill him. He's being stubborn about being trained though even with shocking him" says Raven
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 1:55 am

Shuren turned to Raven, "I ain't stubborn. You just don't know how to train." said Shuren. "Still exposing you would still be good." Out of no reason he grinned a little.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 1:58 am

"Do you have a deathwish?", Misa asked the "dog".
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 2:01 am

"I asked him the same thing. He wanted to meet master Gemini who would surely kill him. Me I prefere making him slowly lose his humanity" says Raven shrugging as if it was nothing big. "Oh and Pet, for that little comment it'll be awhile before you get any run around time"
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 2:02 am

"A person with a deathwish is foolish person, no?" Answered Shuren Misa, "Instead of death I would wish myself eternal life, now that would be something else, don't you think?" She just gave a quick look at Raven almost like he was ignoring him.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 2:05 am

"Uhh...", Misa spurtters as she walks back onto her helicopter and leaves.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 2:06 am

"Happy now? You met a master. Your lucky she's not one who kills on sight since you know our secret" says Raven
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 2:09 am

Shuren didn't understand why Misa had left. He couldn't even start talking correctly and now he lost his opportunity. He turned his look towards Raven, "Yeh, but still couldn't get what I wanted. Lose the leash." said Shuren while pointing towards the thing connecting her and Raven.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 10:25 pm

"Nope, you might try to run off. Can't have that can we" says Raven
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 10:49 pm

Shuren already knew what the answer would be, still it s worth to try. "Alright, but are you 100 percent sure I run away?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Getting Little Bit Stronger
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next