HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting Little Bit Stronger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Shuren
Shuren

Getting Little Bit Stronger Empty
PostSubject: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 3:53 pm

Shuren was walking along the road. A lot was in his mind, so much had happened in so little time. He took the pokeball and released absol from it. The Pokémon seemed somewhat mad, "Hey Absol. You know if you want to leave then please do so, I don't know what that weird raven girl might do to me." Absol got even madder and for a second he thought about attacking Shu Shu because the way he talked. "Absol-Ab-Ab-Absol." Shuren didn't really understand what the Absol say but from his body language he could say that Absol decided to stick with him.

They kept on walking towards Olivine City which wasn't far now when suddenly a wild ______ appeared.

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 3:59 pm

(T-Rex appeared. :D)

Magnemite - 6 - M - Sturdy Ability - Metal Sound, Tackle, Thundershock

Magnemite used Metal Sound unleashing a horrible sound like scrapping metal to Shuren and his Absol.
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:01 pm

Absol seemed to suffer from the sound but Shuren didn't make a different face, "Raven's voice is ten times more horrible." said Shuren. Absol seemed to smile a little and put up a tough act as well, "Alright Absol, Shadow Ball please." Absol nodded and charged up for a shadow ball, then shooting it towards the Magnemite.

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:06 pm

Magnemite is hit!

Magnemite used Thundershock!
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:11 pm

"Absol, take it." Once again Absol didn't understand Shuren, but he still followed his trainer's orders and took the thunder shock head on. He shook it off but after that gave a questioning look to Shuren. "We need to learn how to take a hit." said Shuren as if he was reading Absol's mind. "Another shadow ball if you would." Absol nodded and from the same spot he shot another shadow ball towards the opponent.

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Magnemite dodged and used Thundershock again.
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:21 pm

Shuren didn't give an order again. Absol already knew what he had to do to build up some stamina. Once again he took the attack head on. "Another Shadow Ball, this time add little movement though." said Shuren smiling. Absol nodded and ran towards Magnemite, suddenly he jumped to the Magnemite's side and shot another Shadow Ball.

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:25 pm

Magnemite is hit and is getting lower as a sign of getting weak.

It used Thundershock.
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:39 pm

Once again Absol took the Thundershock without any hesitation. Just like Magnemite he was getting weaker as well. This battle seemed more like a battle of stamina. "Another Shadow Ball." Absol knew that even without the command and fired the shadow ball towards Magnemite as soon as Shuren could finish his sentence.

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:45 pm

Magnemite used Thundershock on the Shadow Ball colliding the two attacks resulting in a weak explosion. Magnemite is blowned very bit only.
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:47 pm

Absol stood his ground and already without a command he shot out a shadow ball right towards Magnemite.

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:48 pm

Magnemite is hit and fainted! Absol gained exp!
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:54 pm

Shuren smiled a little. "Good Job Absol." said the boy. Absol looked pretty beat up, not as much as Magnemite though. "Wish you quick recovering." told Shuren to magnemite. Boy asked from Absol, "So you wanna rest right?" asked Shuren. Absol nodded. Shu Shu took his pokeball and a red beam of light sucked Absol in. Shuren kept on walking towards Olivine city. He fell into deep thought when suddenly he just wanted to sit down. He sat right under a big tree and rested his back against it. After 10 minutes or so another wild poekmon appeared.

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 5:10 pm

Krabby - 10 - M - Shell Armor Ability - Mud Sport, Bubble, Vice Grip, Leer

It stared at the trainer.
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 5:41 pm

"Yo" said Shuren with quite laid back voice. He stared the grab back, "Lets hold a staring contest?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger H6Q0F8zSat Mar 19, 2011 7:47 pm

Krabby suddenly falls over dead.

"Hey there pet. You waundered a bit to far don't you think" says Raven coming out of Shuren's shadow
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger H6Q0F8zSat Mar 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Shuren was surprised when Krabby just suddenly fell over. "I won?" asked Shuren from no one when suddenly Raven girl popped out again. He only gave one quick look at her when already he checked Krabby again. He jumped up and kept glaring at the Pokémon, 'Dead... just like the Pidgey.' Shuren gave a cold stare at Raven. Shuren remained silent.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger H6Q0F8zSat Mar 19, 2011 7:54 pm

"Your mad about a little Krabby? Hphm, guess I shouldv'e let you bury the bodies before I trapped them in the shadows" says Raven
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger H6Q0F8zSat Mar 19, 2011 7:58 pm

Shuren didn't say a word and started walking closer to Raven. He clinched his fist and spoke, "You are lucky that my parents taught me not to hit girls." spoke Shuren.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger H6Q0F8zSat Mar 19, 2011 8:02 pm

"Good pet, one thing less I have to teach you" says Raven patting his head like a dog
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger H6Q0F8zSat Mar 19, 2011 8:06 pm

"Good for you." said Shuren as he moved away from under Raven's hand. "I don't want a killer to touch me." kept Shuren on talking. "So, you just came to piss me off or actually needed something from me?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger H6Q0F8zSat Mar 19, 2011 8:07 pm

"I came to get my pet, which is you" says Raven
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger H6Q0F8zSat Mar 19, 2011 8:12 pm

"Alright Mankey." said Shuren with on a cocky tone, "But on one condition, I get to see your master." spoke Shuren. He wasn't joking, he was dead serious.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger H6Q0F8zSat Mar 19, 2011 8:15 pm

"Not unless you want to die. He wouldn't care if your my pet or not. Besides I don't know where he is" says Raven completely serious

((Dark Phenoix plays her master Gemini and he is currently in-active))
Shuren
Shuren

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger H6Q0F8zSat Mar 19, 2011 8:17 pm

"What is it with you? Always talking about dying and dying..." asked Shuren. He didn't like the word die...
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Little Bit Stronger   Getting Little Bit Stronger H6Q0F8z

Getting Little Bit Stronger
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next