HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Team meets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

The Team meets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Team meets   The Team meets - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 2:14 am

REshiram collaspes due to loneliness.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Team meets   The Team meets - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 2:16 am

Avalon starts draining it's Aura. "My what power just what I need for my job" she comments
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Team meets   The Team meets - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 3:03 am

Varaug looked at her"screw draining it,capture it or i will"says Varaug
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Team meets   The Team meets - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 3:05 am

C returned with a beat up Growlithe. "Hey, drain celebi's energy before it sends us back in time, the boss would love to have one of those.", C said greddily.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Team meets   The Team meets - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 3:09 am

Varaug smiled"2 legendaries in 1"says Varaug when he drains its energy
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Team meets   The Team meets - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 3:20 am

A rather large Aura Sphere shoots past Celebi at Varuag

Avalon gets up. "Well guess we don't have to hunt her down" says Avalon as Lunaris roars landing the ground shaking a bit. She really looked P***** off her lips pulled back revealing her teeth, growling and her wings flared
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Team meets   The Team meets - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 3:22 am

"Um, what is that and what are we going to do about it?", C asked in panic as he hid behind Avalon with his Zorua.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Team meets   The Team meets - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 3:26 am

"That would be one mad Luna Dragonstar. Why did no one tell you she is also the legendary Lunaris which has been thought extinct 90 years." says Avalon sneering at C

Blossom teleports in, Shadow comes out of Luna's shadow, Blizzard, Comet and Fire Lily fly in and Eragon jumps off Luna's back. All looked ready to fight
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Team meets   The Team meets - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 3:26 am

Varaug smiled"its not a threat i remember lunaris"says Varaug as he drains the aura

Doragon then flew down"dragon rage!"Rayquaza then used dragon rage at the 3 as the rest of his Pokémon came out and used random moves at the 3

Varaug jumped on skarmory,still draining"now that may be a threat"
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Team meets   The Team meets - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 3:28 am

"Hey, I'm only sneaky, not smart!", he said, jumping back. "Zorua, help out with your ability and buy us some time.", he said as it would appear that everything but Varaug, Avalon, C and their Pokémon wre covered in a see-through cyan crystal.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Team meets   The Team meets - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 3:34 am

Luna drops Syaoran off before changing into a human, Lucario version. "I'm not as easy as you think!" Luna shouts flying up and swinging her staff at Varuag so fast it was almost as if she teleported (but didn't)

Eragon closes his eyes using Aura to see. He could tell the crystal wasn't real like that. He uses Extremespeed coupled with Bone Rush and attacks Zorua

Avalon takes out her sword handle. A wicked dark purple blade appears in it and she approachs Syaoran
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Team meets   The Team meets - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 3:36 am

C jumps into the attack and blocks it for Zorua, who returns to it's own pokeball. "Heh, your pretty strong, too bad you travel with the flying time bomb of anger.", C taunted as he jumped back after the clash, holding his left arm. "Im' hurt, we should retreat before anything else goes wrong.", he suggested.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Team meets   The Team meets - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 3:47 am

Varaug caught her staff and shot a dark aura sphere at her

Doragon used his Pokémon to attack all 3 of them,2 for each

Varaug dodged the moves fluently,still holding her staff
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Team meets   The Team meets - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:03 am

"You two, if celebi does what it wants we're screwed!", C said as he started to run away. Reshiram got up and used Fire Blast at Celebi and then roared loudly
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Team meets   The Team meets - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:05 am

Luna takes it without flinching. The staff turns to sand and still in Human form Luna uses Flamethrower at close range

"So little boy, your master is to busy to protect you now" says Avalon walking closer to Syaoran

Celebi dodged the time portal almost opened
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Team meets   The Team meets - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:10 am

Skarmory flew past it,blowing it out,varaug then kept draining celebis aura

Doragon looked around as his Pokémon attacked
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Team meets   The Team meets - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:12 am

Reshiam Used Overheat, sending flames at everyone. Dialga emerged from it's own time portal, glaring at celebi.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Team meets   The Team meets - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:17 am

Haku drew his blade. Though, he seemed fearless, he backed away. "I don't know who you are... I don't know what you're doing... but Ill never lose to the likes of you." Syaoran kept the blade held out to keep distance between.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Team meets   The Team meets - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:20 am

"Their hurting my forest! Their getting punished!" Celebi yells

Luna realises Celebi was getting drained and blocks it. Seeing Dialga she changes into Lunaris and flies next to Celebi. 'I agree with Celebi, their hurting the forest'

Avalon looks up. 'Now theres a catch' she thinks "Lucky day boy" she says thenclimbs up a tree to above Dailga
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Team meets   The Team meets - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:22 am

Dialga continues it's glare. "It is not just the humans fault, their race is childish and younger, you should know that Celebi, Reshiram and Skarmory are to blame because they destroyed your forest, not the humans.", Dialga said, acting as a middle-man.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Team meets   The Team meets - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:24 am

Varaug smiled and kept draining,even if it was lunaris

Doragon smiled and with the 2 massive dragons he attacked varaug,equally matching Varaug in fighting"whats your name kid?"says Varaug fighting"doragon"says Doragon still clashing equally"i knew a man named Doragon,he was as strong as you,never forget your inner strength"Says Varaug as he jumps away
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Team meets   The Team meets - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:26 am

"Rrgh! What are you fleeing for get back here!" Syaoran goes to chase after her, but she is too high. He threw the blade at her.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Team meets   The Team meets - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:27 am

"Their getting sent as well and not all humans are childish" says Celebi tapping it's foot in the air

Avalon moves slightly and quickly trying to drop onto Dailga's back and touch it's neck
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Team meets   The Team meets - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:28 am

C sneaks back to the fight and joins Avalon. "Your going to try what I think your going to do?", he said, not expecting an answer. "I'll deal with the boy then.", C said as his small body dived towards Syaoran. Dialga feels Avalon and roar's loudly, using the attack Roar of Time.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Team meets   The Team meets - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:30 am

Varaug smiled and has behind his leg,and tried draining his aura

Doragon flew at avalon and tried kneeing her off
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Team meets   The Team meets - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

The Team meets
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next