HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My New Trainer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
mtgfan2011

My New Trainer Empty
PostSubject: My New Trainer   My New Trainer H6Q0F8zMon Feb 28, 2011 1:22 am

Name: Damon Little

Battle Style: Doesn't have one, just follows what his heart tells him.
Looks: He has dark brown spiky hair. He wears a pair of WW2 aviator goggles in his hair. He wears a pair of black jeans and a belt for his pokeballs, and he wears a US Air Force belt buckle on it. He has on a black t-shirt with red lightning bolts on the bottom. His eyes are colored black onyx.

Personality: He is a very kind person to every pokemon he meets. He is mostly calm and neutral to most people he meets, except when he sees a person mistreating or abusing any pokemon. He will not stand for anyone abusing their pokemon. He completely trusts his close friends and will be there for them through thick and thin. He is extremely loyal to a fault and puts his friends above him all of the time.

History: When Damon was 5 years old, he wandered into a forest near his house. He got lost due to a wild Tepig eating his candy trail he put behind him. When he turned around, he found that his trail was gone and a lone Tepig was in his view, chewing on a candy. He tried to find his way out, but got even more lost. Completely unaware that the Tepig followed him the whole time, he sat down next to a big tree and started to cry. The Tepig then saw him crying and walked up to him and nuzzled up next the him and stoped him from crying. Tepig then led Damon out of the forest safely and they have been together ever since.

Pokemon: Tepig
Level: 10
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Ember, Odor Sleuth, Incinerate(TM)
Ability: Blaze
Personality: Impish
Doragon

My New Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Trainer   My New Trainer H6Q0F8zMon Feb 28, 2011 1:53 am

approved
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

My New Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Trainer   My New Trainer H6Q0F8zMon Feb 28, 2011 9:34 am

Doragon, this should not have been approved. Tepig would also know Odor Sleuth, and judging by the fact that this person sacrificed it in order to have four moves, they didn't read everything as they should have. They didn't even mark Incinerate as a TM. I've edited it, (even though the poster will probably never return to this site) but since approving is your job you should check these things as thoroughly as possible- even if you think you know the moveset.
Sponsored content

My New Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Trainer   My New Trainer H6Q0F8z

My New Trainer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1