HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Allow Editing of Approved Trainers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Allow Editing of Approved Trainers Empty
PostSubject: Allow Editing of Approved Trainers   Allow Editing of Approved Trainers H6Q0F8zWed Feb 23, 2011 4:18 pm

Umm, allow editing of trainer apps? i mean allow normal members to edit it so if ever they wanna add something, they can. like theme songs, more history, personality, pokemon team or whatever.
System

PostSubject: Re: Allow Editing of Approved Trainers   Allow Editing of Approved Trainers H6Q0F8zWed Feb 23, 2011 9:06 pm

Approved Trainers section is locked. If you want to update it pm staff what you want to edit. Or admins can discuss about unlocking that theme.

PostSubject: Re: Allow Editing of Approved Trainers   Allow Editing of Approved Trainers H6Q0F8zThu Feb 24, 2011 12:14 am

well to be honest, some admins edit it without teh proper usage of bold letters and capitalization and spelllng. so thats why i wanna edit it myself, and ofr the others as well, they might be thinking of this.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Allow Editing of Approved Trainers   Allow Editing of Approved Trainers H6Q0F8zThu Feb 24, 2011 12:36 am

Im not deciding wrong or right this is just my opinion. If we were able to edit posts than the person may get something unintended. if it were allowed it should require approval of the one who originally wrote it.

Just my opinion.

PostSubject: Re: Allow Editing of Approved Trainers   Allow Editing of Approved Trainers H6Q0F8zThu Feb 24, 2011 12:39 am

well, then, maybe if we edit something, lets tell the admins like i edit my blah blah blah app and check it out then if someone cheated and didnt tell the admin, then once they use it on rp admins will ban them or whatever. however, i dont think someone will cheat.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Allow Editing of Approved Trainers   Allow Editing of Approved Trainers H6Q0F8zThu Feb 24, 2011 1:33 am

Let's compromise: PM EXACTLY what you want added to the app to a staff member then they copy and paste it to your app. Happy?

PostSubject: Re: Allow Editing of Approved Trainers   Allow Editing of Approved Trainers H6Q0F8zThu Feb 24, 2011 1:34 am

lol didnt think of that. xD will do.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Allow Editing of Approved Trainers   Allow Editing of Approved Trainers H6Q0F8zThu Feb 24, 2011 8:17 am

Yeah, im pretty sure someone posted an announcement asking to put links to apps in sigs. That way, staff can easily acess apps to edit them.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Allow Editing of Approved Trainers   Allow Editing of Approved Trainers H6Q0F8zThu Feb 24, 2011 9:48 pm

Yep, that was me. :P Not everyone did it, though... Luna was devoutly against changing her precious signature.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Allow Editing of Approved Trainers   Allow Editing of Approved Trainers H6Q0F8zFri Mar 04, 2011 8:36 pm

oooooh i thought everyone was copying my idea, even quib had done this before me

topic resolved and locked
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allow Editing of Approved Trainers   Allow Editing of Approved Trainers H6Q0F8z

Allow Editing of Approved Trainers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1