HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your Approval

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Your Approval  Empty
PostSubject: Your Approval    Your Approval  H6Q0F8zThu Feb 11, 2016 7:34 pm

Hello everyone,

I've started this topic in order to ask for your approval on retrieving founder account. I'm doing this because I want to try reviving this forum as it bares some personal value to me. I would be very thankful to everyone who has time to replay to this topic.

Sincerely,
Mystogan
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Your Approval  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Approval    Your Approval  H6Q0F8zThu Feb 11, 2016 11:22 pm

Yeah man I support this others are leaving it anyway but if anything I can do to help save this place then I will. So I approve. Let's try and revive this the best we can.
Pooch
Pooch

Your Approval  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Approval    Your Approval  H6Q0F8zThu Feb 11, 2016 11:26 pm

Yep, I support this as well, I will still be attending pokemon genesis, but I wouldn't mind coming back here to rp as well, just please keep some things here, I'd like to remember the ol' fun times here XP
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Your Approval  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Approval    Your Approval  H6Q0F8zMon Feb 15, 2016 7:05 pm

I'd say it's disrespectful and sneaky that you changed the website URL and then went in for it without asking any of the previous staff. You didn't contribute way back when this was actually an active issue, nor way before then. Best of luck if you want to try, I suppose, but I doubt you can manage a quality site from these ashes.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Your Approval  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Approval    Your Approval  H6Q0F8zTue Feb 16, 2016 6:03 pm

Thank you for your opinion on already resolved issue Nishwishes. As you know you guys declared this site dead and moved to the new one. I asked previous head admin and few other staff weather it is ok if i reclaimed the site and retouch it, and i've gotten approval [and regained founder account from forumotion team themselves]. Not to mention it was I who created this place anyway. Now i don't see any disrespect or sneakiness in trying to revive this site when it's officially abandoned. I find it that you are the one being disrespectful towards me, but I wont take it as an offense.

Anyway thank you for your wishes and good intentions.
Sponsored content

Your Approval  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Approval    Your Approval  H6Q0F8z

Your Approval
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1