HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elektrum Keles [ready for approval]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

Elektrum Keles [ready for approval] Empty
PostSubject: Elektrum Keles [ready for approval]   Elektrum Keles [ready for approval] H6Q0F8zThu Jan 09, 2014 3:08 am

alright first off. . . I would like to remove all my current trainers; Yuuma, Flandre, Zeito, and i think i might have had a 4th. . . can't remember

Name: Elektrum Keles
Nickname: Elect
Birthplace: Kalos-Lumiose
Battle Style: Prefers high speed pokemon, doesn't take any fights seriously, makes sarcastic comments often that could be taken as highly rude to people when every now and then when he lands attacks.
Looks: This is the first trainer I've decided to design.
Spoiler:

Personality: He is very sarcastic and slightly selfish. He acts nice around strangers but its just an act he loves to do. His pokemon are probably the only other things he considers in his decisions. He loves vibrant colors, fast pokemon, archery (though he appears weak), spicy food, dance/euro music. He hates slugish people, strenuous physical activity besides archery, nosy people, bitter food, beef/pork (vegetarian)  

History: As a kid he enjoyed watching pokemon race eachother. This developed his love for fast pokemon. He picked up archery when he was 13 to vent his anger that was caused by his father abandoning his family (shortly after he found a beat up baby shinx with no parents in sight which of course was upsetting for him so he took it in and raised it himself). This led to him becoming a semi-professional archer who would win many local tournaments. Him and Shinx never seperated and it eventually evolved into Luxio. He recently caught cottonee on his way to Coumarine. [i will most likely expand on this]
Badges:
Items: 5 Pokeballs
Money: $6,200

Pokémon

Pokémon: Luxio
Nickname: Hayai
Level: 15
Moves: Tackle, Leer, Charge, Spark, [TM] Wild Charge
Ability: Rivalry
Personality: Hayai is far more competitive than his trainer. He takes battles too seriously and is often too hard on himself when he loses, often refusing to eat or sleep.
Exp: 0

Pokémon: Cottonee
Nickname: Yorokobi
Level: 10
Moves: Absorb, Growth, Leech Seed, [TM] Double Team
Ability: Infiltrator
Personality: Yorokobi loves her new trainer. She always tries to cheer him and Hayai up, though it doesn't really help Hayai much. She is always smiling even if she loses.
Exp: 0
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Elektrum Keles [ready for approval] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elektrum Keles [ready for approval]   Elektrum Keles [ready for approval] H6Q0F8zSun Jan 12, 2014 4:30 am

Approved, I guess

Elektrum Keles [ready for approval]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1