HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beneath the Tower, A Masquerade?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Beneath the Tower, A Masquerade? Empty
PostSubject: Beneath the Tower, A Masquerade?   Beneath the Tower, A Masquerade? H6Q0F8zWed Apr 22, 2015 3:32 am

They walked, foot before foot. Arm out, stiff at the side, then out back. Repeat. Repeat, repeat. Soft, softly every step sinking down, only gently not far. But sinking, going down, crunch crunch. A leaf, no two. Three, make that six. The dirt road is soft, almost damp as if there had been a downpour. Yet no sign of clouds, not a single one in the crisp, clear sky. Murky and dark, save for the few stars. The moon, full and visible like a wide eye on a young child. The wind? Cool, refreshing. Almost a chill down your spine. Ever-present, rustling every last leaf, whether on the trees or ground, they thought. Poor lighting revealed the petit figure making their way to the base of Lavender Town's tower. The cloak moved ever so lightly with every gust of wind, with a gently touch. Their feet were dirty, the once white bandage was dyed brown with dirt and mud. A sign that it had recently rained in Lavender Town. Leaves were scattered from the trees, some crunchy under the figures every step. Others held water, water lost under the weight they forced down onto the leaves. Only a few things crossed the individual's mind. Of course, one thing stood out above all. "Tsubasa-kun~~ Tsubasa-kun~~ How happy my Tsubasa-kun will be when I bring him recruits to assist with his goals!", the individual hummed optimistaclly as they stood at the base of thr tower, examining it with what could be interpreted as awe, or simple respect.

Earlier, the figure had plastered signs all across Lavender Town seeking to attract potential recruits to join them and Tsubasa. They considered it such a dull and pointless job, but Tsubasa had personally requested they handle it. Which meant they couldn't bear to decline it and break Tsubasa's fragile heart. How would he ever bear to see me break his heart? Hehehe, I can bearly stand myself today, they thought. After they had plastered up the posters and splattered a painted message detailing a vague message about a meeting, Naze, dressed as their typical self had went into the Pokemon Tower to pay their respects to the deceased Pokemon there and enjoy their time in Lavender Town. It was a peaceful prospect to be able to enjoy paying respect to those who are gone and resting now. It only felt fitting to do so before they stood underneath the tower at night to rally those interested in order and unity for the Pokemon World.

But the cold air, and clear, pitch black sky set the tone as the figure lit several torches and stood atop a barrel. Several curious people began to approach and form a crowd around the figure on the barrel, as the person bowed and waved to them, possibly smiling under the bandage that covered their entire body. Though creepy and possibly disturbing to many, and certainly a reason to cause distrust and invalidate this rally of sorts, many stayed out of curiousity to hear exactly what the cloaked and bandaged figure would have to say. The figure waited until the crowd had amassed a decent size before speaking up.

"Thank you, good people of this world for seeing my leader's message and wanting to learn more about it. We seek to start a true age of peace and prosperity across the world, seeking to bring unity and order to this chaotic and dangerous world. We have no intention of harming Pokemon, we wish to see them protected and able to thrive happily in their natural enviroment and even stand side by side with their trainers in battle and other activities that strengthen their bond. We seek to bring structure and balance that favours all of us equally.", the figure spoke, raising their arms to the sky as they spoke, garning the interest and attention of many in the crowd. "My leader will be here shortly my good friends, if you have questions and concerns you may raise them to him as he will be pleased to answer them.", the individual spoke, gently jumping off the barrell and waiting for the leader to arrive.

Beneath the Tower, A Masquerade?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1