HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
lilverde
lilverde

(Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 02, 2015 11:28 pm

Bloodpaw bowed his head, but growled when Spiderstar left. Take care of the elders by himself? Did he look like some pesky Fireclan cat. Bloodpaw padded into the elder's den to check on them before he ate.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 02, 2015 11:33 pm

(You mind trying to do longer posts and play random cats as needed?)

A few moments later Spiderstar carried Crimson onto the top of the leaders den. "All cats old enough to hunt in the shadows please gather for a clan meeting." He bellowed loudly. Firescar and Soulflower took there places outside of the den as they waited for the rest of the clan to gather.
lilverde
lilverde

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 02, 2015 11:37 pm

Bloodpaw stopped and walked outside the elder's den to hear what Spiderstar was saying. He let out a small growl as a black elder with several nasty battle scars shouldered his way past Bloodpaw. Barkkit padded over to Firepaw, a brown she-cat with ginger fur along her back like burning wood.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 02, 2015 11:43 pm

"We have a cat who wishes to join, he looks weak now but I feel he has potential to be a strong warrior, for those of you who don't know Bloodclan has taken over the Loners barn, this is a Bloodclan cat, he says he was abandoned by his father after disobeying an order to drown a Metalclan kit." He said. "I want to hear how my clan mates feel about this." he said. Crimson was kind of leaning on Spiderstar as he sat there.
lilverde
lilverde

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 03, 2015 12:06 am

"No way!" hissed Bloodpaw. "I think he should join," argued Firepaw. "Are you mad?! Remember the tales of how ShadowClan was torn apart when they let a kittypet into their clan? The whole forest was devastated until someone took action," disagreed Snowstorm. The cats in the clan began arguing until a brown cat stopped the bickering. "Spiderstar I believe we should let Crimson into the clan," said the brown cat. The brown cat was named Acornfur and he was Spiderstar's deputy. "I too believe Crimson should join," said a ginger tabby named Blazepelt, one of the most trusted cats in the clans due to her ancestors.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 03, 2015 12:19 am

"I'll talk to my senor warriors Acornfur along with you and the medicine cat. Crowpaw do you mind taking Crimson back to the medicine cat den and continue your work on him." he said as he leapt down from the den. Soulflower was the medicine cat and she grabbed Crimson and took him to Crowpaw and gave her some instructs to better take care of his wounds before walking back to the den.
lilverde
lilverde

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 03, 2015 11:37 pm

Acornfur nodded and ran to the senior warriors who were all together, waiting for Spiderstar. Bloodpaw hissed under his breath. He took one last glance at Crimson before walking softly into the elder's den. "That Spiderstar doesn't know what he's doing," said Snowstorm as she entered the elder's den after Bloodpaw. Slowly but surely, all the elders were laying back in their nests, chatting about Crimson and BloodClan.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 03, 2015 11:41 pm

Spiderstar approcahed thee group with Soulflower by his side. "I know what you'r thinking but I think he's our best way to help us prevent an attack or at least a massacre from bloodclan if they decide to invade." Spiderstar said as he calmly sat down. "Besides he's not like the other's any other BLoodclan cat would of drown the kit he refused to which shows he has a decent character or at least he has remorse and we can work with that." She added.
lilverde
lilverde

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 03, 2015 11:57 pm

Sighing, Grasseye nodded. "Fair point. Perhaps some of us have judged the kit too harshly," Grasseye said, green eyes shining. "So what? What if he's a spy and is the start of an invasion. Are you all mouse brained, this is BloodClan we're talking about they'd go to any low to wipe us all out the forest," hissed Fallenfur, a hairless cat with green eyes. "Fallenfur, I think it's time for you to join the elders, your the mouse brain. Even if he were the start of an invasion we can't leave a helpless kit alone in the forest to be killed," argued Blazepelt. "My fur may be gone, but my wits surely aren't," said Fallenfur before becoming silent. "Either way, most of the clan seems to think Crimson should join, Spiderstar," said Acornfur. Bloodpaw looked at the elders. "Go and fetch us some prey would ya darling?" a black cat named Jetwing requested.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 04, 2015 12:00 am

Nightkeeper:

How long has it truly been? Nightkeeper thought to himself, padding through the woods that were so familiar to him... yet so different now. They once carried the feeling of hope, family, his home. Now they all seemed to be malice and danger, he wasn't safe here. He was on the edges of DarkClan territory, his old home. Not entirely sure about why, he had wandered in a daze, only noticing how far he had gone into the thick of Clan territory after it was too late to cut back into another territory without being seen. It was the usual times for Patrols to be about, and turning back was more of a risk than walking the border and going to where the territory ended and he was free.

He no longer carried the scent of his Clan, nor would he be familiar to many of the younger Warriors, and especially not Apprentices. Either way, he wasn't keen to be spotted by either. He had left the Clan, after all, and all he was to them would be a Loner trespassing in some other territory. He sighed, continuing his walk and making sure not to pass too close to any of the hunting spots or territory markers he recognized for fear of another cat being there. Still, being this close brought back memories of happier times... times he ended up destroying... It's been far too long.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 04, 2015 12:07 am

Flamekit had managed to climb up the hollow of Fireclan's camp. He hated being cooped up in there. He was seeking revenge on the cat that tried to drown him. He didn't notice Nightkeeper for he walked straight into him singing a bit of his fur. "S...sorry mister" he said as he stood up. He thought he was a Darkclan warrior merely from how dark he looked and because he was so close to there border. he didn't know Darkclans' scent from a loners.
lilverde
lilverde

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 09, 2015 10:42 pm

Bloodpaw growled. The snowy white tom padded out the Elder's Den. He raced to the fresh kill pile and grabbed several mice for the elders. (*poofs into existence*)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

(Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2