HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

(Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments Empty
PostSubject: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments H6Q0F8zSat Feb 28, 2015 7:52 pm

Forest cat's were captured and experimented on.  The cat's after the experiment's were released back into the wild.  They found there way to the clans and they breaded till almost every cat had abilities the few that don't are still stronger faster better than a regular cat.

Rules
No OP powers
No obsessive use of powers remember they use energy
I Reserve the right to decline any application
All PWRPG rules
Warrior code:

Clans:
FireClan
Metalclan
BrookClan
Darkclan

These clans are the same as thunder, river, wind, and shadowclans but they changed there name in brace of the new era of cats.

Ranks:

Name:
Appearance:
Clan:
Persona:
History:
Power:
My characters

Name:Riverpool
Appearance:
Riverpool:
Clan: Metalclan
Persona: Kind, smart, and sharped tonged this tom is not afraid to scold a kit and to talk back to the leader making him a rather great Medicine cat when it comes to enforcing a order such as "He's not able to do his jobs because"
History: Riverpool was once just River a rouge and a bi clan kit.  His father was once the leader of shadowclan (Now darkclan) and he's mom a Windclan (Now metalclan) medicine cat.  He ran at the day before his apprentice ceremony.  He lived at the famr for about 2 weeks than returned home to metalclan.  His mom told their leader Gingerstar that he was to be her apprentice at that time it was unknown to the clan that he was her kid but he had the power of healing minor injures it went as far as even fixing bones.
Power: Healing (from small scratch to fixing bones)
Other: Has what looks like a pool of cream on his back that glows when he uses his healing powers.

Name:FlameKit
Appearance:
Flamekit:
Clan: Fireclan
Persona: curious, trouble making, and mischievous this kit has caused more fires in the clan than any known fire powered cat in the forest.
History: explain through RP
Power: Fire

Name:Crimson
Appearance:
Crimson:
Clan: BloodClan
Persona: Unlike his father he is good and pure hearted he thinks he'll runaway and join of the other clans.
History: Abused by his father and mother he has never known love. He stays with the light side of things and he sneaks out to spy on the clans for self reasons.
Extra info: Heightened senses (Inherited connected), sometimes doesn't watch what he's doing and tumbles into the camps.

Name:RavenBlood
Appearance:
RavenBlood:
Clan:BloodClan
Persona:Cruel,smart,and unforgiving
History: Grew up a kittypet, His mother was a kittypet named Night and his father for many years was believed to be Shade the neighbors house pet. He was the only kit alive from his litter. He was kind back then he talked to his twoleg though neither could understand each other but they would talk for hours well they either talked or played. When news that Scourge died Bloodclan became more violent and Night was devastated. When he asked her why she said that his father was dead his real father. He shook his head knowing what Shade said about Scourge. He ran out side and sat on the fence. Ever since then he was cruler he got into fights that escalated into killing. He ran from his twolegs mother. He joined Bloodclan when they heard that scourge was his father they expected him to be cruel and evil so he did. He became leader threw a fight with the leader which he won. Now he has reformed organized and remade Bloodclan. He now is planning revenge on the clans for killing his father.
Extra info: Has the ability of heightened sense and telepathy. He lurks in shadows in other clan territory killing cats who stray to close to him.

Last edited by Akuma Taigākabu toreburu on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
lilverde
lilverde

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments H6Q0F8zSat Feb 28, 2015 8:21 pm

Name: Barkkit
Appearance: Brown kit with dark brown ears and spots. Has blue eyes.
Clan: Darkclan
Persona: curious, calm, and peaceful this small kit has more control over her powers than other kits her age.
History: explain through rp
Power: Ice

Name: Bloodpaw
Appearance: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments Images10
Clan: DarkClan
Persona: cruel, evil, and murderous, this cat has made more plans to kill others than the moons the Clans have been in the forest.
History: Bloodpaw used to be a kittypet name Snow but his two-legs were abusive. He escaped the two-leg nest after being experimented on. Bloodpaw then grew to become hateful and murderous.
Power: Enhanced Strength
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments H6Q0F8zSat Feb 28, 2015 8:40 pm

Riverpool looked at the very sick kit. He has no Idea what to do he has done everything perhaps starclan is calling the kit to them for a reason. he thought to himself. Flamekit had managed to sneak out of the camp once again. He was on the border of Fireclan and Darkclan. RavenBlood Threw Crimson against the boat shed. "How many times have I told you not to disobey me you piece of fox your a disgrace to Bloodclan and it's name. "Perhaps I should kill you in place of that Metalclan kit you let escape after direct orders you were to kill it." He snarled as he walked up to Crimson. "I...I'm s...sorry, p..please d..don't k...kill me" Crimson said shaking violently as his father approached.
lilverde
lilverde

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments H6Q0F8zSat Feb 28, 2015 8:49 pm

Bloodpaw shook the mud off his pelt as he walked through the muddy part of Darkclan's territory. Bloodpaw eventually made it to the border of Fireclan and Darkclan. Barkkit walked to the fresh kill pile and took a small mouse out of the pile. She continued walking to a tall tree and sat down.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments H6Q0F8zSat Feb 28, 2015 8:55 pm

RavenBlood smiled psychotically as he pinned his sun down his dog teeth claws digging into his chest fur. "Better yet I'll scratch you up and see if the Clan cats even care for anyone's kits." he said as he began to give shallow but long scratches but there was enough of them to cause death if not treated. He tossed onto Dark clan territory. RavenBlood walked away toward the barn were Bloodclan has taken over. Flamekit walked out of a bush and slid into the creek and began to get a drink not taking notice Bloodpaw.
lilverde
lilverde

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments H6Q0F8zSat Feb 28, 2015 8:58 pm

Bloodpaw growled for he hated kits. "Why aren't you in your in camp, kit?" he hissed. Barkkit finished eating her mouse and decided to sneak out of camp.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments H6Q0F8zSat Feb 28, 2015 9:03 pm

Flamekit coward down into the water as he looked at the Darkclan apprentice. "I...I got bored b...besides, your Darkclan don't you guys ignore the warrior code l...like the s...stories s...say?"
He asked stuttering in fear. Crimson had managed to stand up but he was limping badly as he looked for something to cover his wounds but he kept stumbling as a few thorns managed to there ways into the scratches.
lilverde
lilverde

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments H6Q0F8zSat Feb 28, 2015 9:11 pm

Bloodpaw growled and his fur puffed out. "I go by my own code," the white cat said and began to walk to Flamekit. "I 'ought to teach you not to stray from your camp until your old enough," he hissed with a horrifying smile. Barkkit padded happily through Darkclan territory. She looked around and saw the white fur of Bloodpaw in the far distance.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments H6Q0F8zSat Feb 28, 2015 9:16 pm

Crimson could a mixture of fear and anger so he vered from the way he was going but wasn't watching as he made a wide circle not to be seen but bumped into Barkkit. "don't hurt me please!!!" Crimson yelled having heard nothing but terrifying stories from everyone about how cruel they were to bloodclan members kit or not. Flamekit Looked at Bloodpaw. "Don't touch me" He growled under his breath as a small bit of fire puffed out.
lilverde
lilverde

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments H6Q0F8zSat Feb 28, 2015 9:19 pm

"Why would I hurt you?" asked Barkkit calmly. Bloodpaw leapt at Flamekit, pinning the kit down.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments H6Q0F8zSat Feb 28, 2015 9:23 pm

Crimson opned his mouth to answer but fell down unconscious covered with scratches and thorns. He was breathing but it was heavy ragged and slow. Flamekit was small enough the when Bloodpaw heled him down he was engulfed in water. He began to thrash around but then there was a bright glow as as the water began to boil and glow around Flamekit.
lilverde
lilverde

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments H6Q0F8zSat Feb 28, 2015 9:26 pm

Barkkit knew she had to help Crimson so she grabbed him by his scruff and carried him to Darkclan camp. Bloodpaw held the kit under the water with a wicked smile.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments H6Q0F8zSat Feb 28, 2015 9:31 pm

Slowly but surely Flamekit started to stop thrashing wildly and began to drift and out of consciousness. He suddenly felt cold for the first time in his life, he hated that feeling as warmth began to leave and the cold icy grip of death slowly took hold. Crimson was dragged acrossed the forest floor as mud splinters entered his wounds.
lilverde
lilverde

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments H6Q0F8zSat Feb 28, 2015 9:36 pm

Bloodpaw let go and picked the kit thinking it was dead. He decided to take the kit home and lie to his clan. Bloodpaw padded to Fireclan camp carrying Flamekit. Barkkit tried to stop mud from getting into Crimson's wounds but she was weak and therefore could only drag him along the ground.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments H6Q0F8zSat Feb 28, 2015 9:41 pm

As soon as the sun hit Flamekits' fur slowly began to gain heat back and his fur quickly dried. Flamekit opened his eye's and the began to wiglle around trying to get out of Bloodpaw's grip but a Fireclan patrol exploded from the undergrowth. "Flamekit!!!" One of them yelled this person was Iceshard his mother. Crimson was dragged all the way to the Darkclan camp. He could hear his father voice in his head laughing at him and how weak he was.
lilverde
lilverde

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments H6Q0F8zSat Feb 28, 2015 9:53 pm

Bloodpaw lowered his head and let Flamekit. "I believe he needs discipline. He wandered near Darkclan territory and nearly drowned. I apologize for going on Fireclan territory but I couldn't sit still and watch any cat drown," he said and padded away before Flamekit could tell what actually happened. Barkkit dragged him into the Medicine Cat Den and called for the medicine cat.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments H6Q0F8zSat Feb 28, 2015 10:00 pm

"Mommy That mean kitty tried to drown me." he said as he cried. Iceshard looked at him. "Flamekit you shouldn't lie all because your in trouble warriors don't lie warriors don't disobey the warrior code you know your not allowed out of the nursery let alone the camp." Scolded as he picked him up. "Come were going to see your dad" She said. His dad was lightningstar which didn't help him at all. Crowpaw the apprentice medicine cat answered. "Yes Barkit?" She said gently as she stood up and walked toward her. She noticed the kit picked him up and placed him in a nest. "It's ok Barkit you did the right thing, how about you go get spiderstar for me while I help this little guy ok?" She asked before starting to lick clean Crimsons wounds of mud thorns and all other debris.
lilverde
lilverde

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments H6Q0F8zSun Mar 01, 2015 11:44 pm

Bloodpaw returned to Darkclan camp. He laid down in the shade licking his fur. Barkkit dashed out of the den and waited outside of Spiderstar's den.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments H6Q0F8zSun Mar 01, 2015 11:59 pm

Flamekit was placed in the leaders den while his mom wrapped around him and began to bath him as they waited for Lightningstar to return from a search party. Spiderstar walked in he was looking for Bloodpaw he was supposed to meet him at the training marsh but he didn't show up. He has been looking for him all over the territory this was one in the many times he has ditched training.
lilverde
lilverde

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments H6Q0F8zMon Mar 02, 2015 12:11 am

Bloodpaw rose to his paws, remembering that he was supposed to meet Spiderstar in the training marsh. Barkkit sat down outside of the den.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments H6Q0F8zMon Mar 02, 2015 1:54 am

Spirderstar looked at Barkkit, he was curious on why she was there so he walked past BloodPaw and flicked his tail for him to follow. "Barkit is something wrong? shouldn't you be playing with the other kits?" He asked as he sat down in front of her. A loud yowl of pain rang from the medicine cat den as Crimson limped outside as fast as he could. He stopped and looked around then began to shake in far. Flamekit was scentced to another moon confined to the nursery but this time he wasn't allowed to be alone at all if Iceshard went out another immediately took her place.
lilverde
lilverde

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments H6Q0F8zMon Mar 02, 2015 10:57 pm

"Well, Crowpaw wants to see you," Barkkit said, eyes not taken off of Crimson. Bloodpaw, feeling awkward for ditching training once more and with no excuse looked at Crimson. In seconds Bloodpaw was next to the strange kit, sniffing the air. "BloodClan," he hissed.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments H6Q0F8zMon Mar 02, 2015 11:06 pm

Crowpaw walked out of the Den. "Come on kit I know Marigold stings but it will keep your scratches from being infected." She tried to calm him down. Crimson turned slowly shaking more violently as he looked at Bloodpaw. "P...Please d...don't hurt me." he said as he could feel his legs wanting to give out from underneath him.
lilverde
lilverde

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments H6Q0F8zMon Mar 02, 2015 11:08 pm

Bloodpaw narrowed his eyes in a hateful gaze but walked away. Bloodpaw, feeling the need to apologize to Spiderstar, padded to his mentor.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments H6Q0F8zMon Mar 02, 2015 11:20 pm

Crowpaw herded Crimson back into the medicine cat den. Spiderstar turned to Bloodpaw. "we'll talk later, but for now your punishment your to take care of the elders by yourself for the rest of this moon" He said before walking into the Medicinecat den.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments   (Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments H6Q0F8z

(Prvt rp Akum and lilverde) warrior cats after the experiments
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next