HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Killing Time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

It's Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: It's Killing Time   It's Killing Time H6Q0F8zMon Feb 07, 2011 11:30 am

YEAH! Finally I found a nice, Forumotion, phpBB, active, Pokemon Role-Play! It's been a while since I last RP-ed. Uhh, I think about 4-6 years I think. Well, it's good to go back in RP-ing again. I just wish that there ain't bullies or the kind here. ^_^
Darkrai
Darkrai

It's Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Killing Time   It's Killing Time H6Q0F8zMon Feb 07, 2011 12:01 pm

Too bad you met me, im a bully, worse, im the minotaur.
Welcome to the forum, mouse, im darko the admin ;)

It's Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Killing Time   It's Killing Time H6Q0F8zMon Feb 07, 2011 1:01 pm

oh yeah? wanna piece of me? :P JK
Mew
Mew

It's Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Killing Time   It's Killing Time H6Q0F8zMon Feb 07, 2011 1:53 pm

don't mind Darkrai, he's really a big softy
I'm Luna the co-founder of the site, welcome to Pokemon World

It's Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Killing Time   It's Killing Time H6Q0F8zMon Feb 07, 2011 2:10 pm

yah i easily got it. ^_^
rileysaura
rileysaura

It's Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Killing Time   It's Killing Time H6Q0F8zMon Feb 07, 2011 6:02 pm

*is looking around in a big trunk of useless objects* Ah, heres the greeting card *Begins reading off*

Hey, I'm rileysaura, or Riley, or 'Jester Admin' as i like to call myself, or 'That Weird Admin' that i'm sure everyone else prefers using *points acusingly at no Staff member in particular* Although, i don't like Saura as a nickname...ever >.>

Feel free to PM if you need questions answered or just want to chat, but if you find me to be the opposite of the conventional definition of Normal, that is normal here ^_^ you have been warned XD jk
Doragon

It's Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Killing Time   It's Killing Time H6Q0F8zMon Feb 07, 2011 7:48 pm

riley stalker mode activated XD ps im gonna call riley,rileysaurs now

well im doragon,maybe the coolest admin XD,so heres the info,luna teases everyone thinking its "funny",she also doesnt like swearing,but i do anyway :D
riley is never on the cb
quib is strangly not riley strange but strange XD
darkrai is the artist of the site,but luna and kirb try to copy him XD
kirb is quite.....i dont know,shes pretty much a good mod,cool person
pain is the opitimy of my counterpart,he works hard,and i hardly work,but we always tell people off when were at rage level XD
and finally,doragon aka me,i am quite lazy when i have to work,but i still work,i am a few other things you'll find out later,i usually hang out with luna,but friends with everyone,even pain,as i mentioned before i can go off when made mad,but you'll have to take my word for it,for no one sees this side and lives :twisted: usually only luna would make me mad,she fails 99% of the time but that 1% i gotta do something else for 2 mins or else i rage punch luna in the teeth and between the eyes XD so thats the staff,others are rarely on,except shadow XDDD ill tell you about him later
rileysaura
rileysaura

It's Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Killing Time   It's Killing Time H6Q0F8zMon Feb 07, 2011 7:59 pm

XD is Shadow that bad still that he needs a whole section dedicated to only him? XD jk

So yeah, that's why you PM me for conversation, and not ask me to go on the cb, i'm never on XD
Mew
Mew

It's Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Killing Time   It's Killing Time H6Q0F8zMon Feb 07, 2011 8:49 pm

what Doragon fails to mention is I mostly only tease him and Shadow, him because it's fun trying to make him mad (And seeing his username color pink XD) and Shadow......well I just like picking on him XD
Doragon

It's Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Killing Time   It's Killing Time H6Q0F8zMon Feb 07, 2011 9:11 pm

For past issues,BUT i see no objections to my description so ha :D
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

It's Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Killing Time   It's Killing Time H6Q0F8zTue Feb 08, 2011 9:02 am

Hello, I'm Quibbloboy. Often people call me 'Quib' or 'Q'. Someone's even referred to me as 'Squibbydabbydoo' I believe. (That was this Shadow guy you keep hearing about. Keep away from him. XD)
I am the staff member with the grammar, punctuation and spelling obsessions. I'm also the one who detests spammers, so if you intend to spam you will DIE. (And trust me, you're starting to seem like a spammer already: showing signs of violence and bloodthirstiness.) Anyways, welcome to the site, and I hope you enjoy RPing with the rest of us.

It's Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Killing Time   It's Killing Time H6Q0F8zTue Feb 08, 2011 10:12 am

Wow they're all KIND. I just woke up and is eating my breakfast LAZILY when I was reading this and I red the 'Squibbydabbydoo' and it made me laughed hard. XD Why stay away from him? Well, he sounds like a funny guy. Hmm, Luna, PLEASE don't pick at me if you ever think. :3
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

It's Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Killing Time   It's Killing Time H6Q0F8zTue Feb 08, 2011 10:33 am

XD He's alright, he just has a habit of delving off into spam. This is the topic where he said that. https://pokemonworldrpg.forumotion.net/t689-minoru-elite-four-revealed And don't worry, Luna's not a bully.

It's Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Killing Time   It's Killing Time H6Q0F8zTue Feb 08, 2011 10:36 am

He just love playing with your name. :D
Darkrai
Darkrai

It's Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Killing Time   It's Killing Time H6Q0F8zTue Feb 08, 2011 1:43 pm

Watch out some staff are not like staff, they are more like normal members, a dora, heres what happens:

Kirby was and still kinda is my mentor, Luna is like a rival, like ash and gary, secretly giving off advice lol
rileysaura
rileysaura

It's Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Killing Time   It's Killing Time H6Q0F8zTue Feb 08, 2011 5:16 pm

And, if we have to relate ourselves to anime charectors, i would (probably) be the Brock of this site...I don't often do things XD
Doragon

It's Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Killing Time   It's Killing Time H6Q0F8zTue Feb 08, 2011 7:46 pm

id be ash,doesnt do much,but yet is the main protagionist XDDDD

It's Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Killing Time   It's Killing Time H6Q0F8zWed Feb 09, 2011 8:22 am

no IM the protagonist. :P

It's Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Killing Time   It's Killing Time H6Q0F8zWed Feb 09, 2011 10:52 am

yo new member! itz meh shadow! welcumzzzz!

It's Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Killing Time   It's Killing Time H6Q0F8zWed Feb 09, 2011 11:24 am

Hello! Hey, what's with your signature? XD Oh... you're... Nexus? oh hey whats with playing with quibbloboy's name? squibbydabydoo. heheeee
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

It's Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Killing Time   It's Killing Time H6Q0F8zWed Feb 09, 2011 7:03 pm

im back from spain!

im dark phoenix, im a mod in training, i often end up in arguements with pain. please call me my full name, i only allow my friends to shorten it. word of advice
pains the god, dont disagree with him
lunas the nice one who you can have a laugh with
dora, the cool cat
dark the youngest and my twin username
riley my fellow uk dude
quibs the intern always hard at work

me? im the kid of the group, i hang around, help when i can, and i often over power my characters

shadow? *Shudder*
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

It's Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Killing Time   It's Killing Time H6Q0F8zWed Feb 09, 2011 10:23 pm

Yes, I suppose I play god to a more rule-based and unbiased situation. I'm Pain, the worst thing you could double-cross on this site. No, I don't look like my avatar, (Someone remind me to fix my name and Avatar later), and I'm practically the only firm piece of law that exists on this plain of the Internet.

Please;

Annoy Doragon to your fullest extent, call him Dora the Explorer.

Call Dark Phoenix "Ray".

Listen to Luna, but call her looney cause it's funny.

Don't listen to me unless I use italics.

Q-Boy should be called Q-boy.

Shadow.....should be left alone and not bugged.

Kirby well.......I really don't have anything to say there....... No Offense......Kirby

Drakrai isn't scary, in fact Im' pretty sure he's scared of what I'd do to the entire Administration an staff if I was upset greatly.

If I forget anyone that means I just didn't feel like saying their name cause they don't go in the chatbox OR RP WITH ME ANYMORE! *Glares at Saura*
rileysaura
rileysaura

It's Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Killing Time   It's Killing Time H6Q0F8zWed Feb 09, 2011 10:29 pm

*has placed a cardboard cutout similar to himself to allow a quick getaway from Administration and Staff Destruction* jk XD

I haven't been on the cb with anyone for a long while, and i was out of Pokemon RP for a while, i'm only starting to get back into the full swing of it with good detailed Posts now XD
Doragon

It's Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Killing Time   It's Killing Time H6Q0F8zWed Feb 09, 2011 11:51 pm

XD ignore pain to the fullest extent,he can say useless stuff most of the time,but other than that,do whatever the heck you want
Mew
Mew

It's Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Killing Time   It's Killing Time H6Q0F8zThu Feb 10, 2011 1:36 am

HEY! I find Pain knows quite a bit and is often right......though sometimes it can get annoying, meant in a good way XD
Sponsored content

It's Killing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Killing Time   It's Killing Time H6Q0F8z

It's Killing Time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: General Information :: Introductions and Leaving :: Old Intros/Leaving-
Jump to: