HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Void (James)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
VoidSparkz

Void (James) Empty
PostSubject: Void (James)   Void (James) H6Q0F8zTue Dec 16, 2014 9:39 am

|~ Gen. Information ~|
Aliases / Names:
James Vortex
Void [NN]

Age | Birthplace | Gender:
14, Male
Born in Jubilife City.

Trainer Rank:
Pokemon Trainer

|~ Characterization ~|
Appearance:
Moderately long blonde hair, medium build with faded blue eyes which become more deeper blue when happy. When aggravated or sad, they become gray. Usually wears blue shorts with a green shirt. Sometimes wheres jeans.

Personality:
Sensitive while tolerant. Is a happy go lucky person who wears his heart on his sleeve. Is incredibly kind to people who have not wronged him and harsh towards those who have.

Likes Pokemon, video games, books and many other things. Favourite colour is blue, animal is dolphin, Pokemon are Arcanine and Luxray along with legendaries.

Battle Style:
Offensive based. Tries to get rid of enemies before they get rid of him. Has a back up pokemon, a tank, to take hits to use Potions on weakened attack Pokemon.

Past Experience / History:
Was born in Jubilife to Mary and Nathan Vortex.
Dad was famous Pokemon Trainer and Mum worked at a Pokecenter as a nurse. Parents died in a freak accident caused by an Electivire, which cut a power line while parents were driving to a date under it, electrocuting them.

Decided he wanted to follow in his dad's footsteps as a Pokemon Trainer. Has travelled through Kanto. Working out where to go next.
|~ Inventory ~|
Badges:
~Kanto~
Boulder, Cascade, Thunder, Rainbow, Soul, Marsh, Volcano and
Earth.  
~Hoenn~
~Johto~
~Sinnoh~
~Unova~
~Kalos~
~Other~

Money: $6,200
Items:
05x Pokeballs

|~ Pokemon ~|
Species: Arcanine
Nickname: Thrylos (meaning 'legend' in Greek)
Level: 12
Experience: 0
Ability: Flash Fire
Personality:Just like his trainer, Nature is Jolly.
Moves:
Thunder Fang
Bite
Roar
Odor Sleuth
Fire Fang
Extreme Speed
Overheat
Close Combat
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Void (James) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void (James)   Void (James) H6Q0F8zTue Dec 16, 2014 2:45 pm

I suggest you read over the rules and template again. Your trainer isn't allowed any badges to start with, that's made clear.

Please add more detail to personality and history. They're fairly flat/basic right now, there's nothing about how the parents' death shaped/affected him or how he got his Pokemon or anything at all.
Sora
Sora

Void (James) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void (James)   Void (James) H6Q0F8zFri Feb 06, 2015 11:36 am

From what I see in the application and what I read in the response, it doesn't seem like this has been touched. Is this still to be worked on? I'll give a week or two for a response. A month has passed since this application was responded to.
Sponsored content

Void (James) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void (James)   Void (James) H6Q0F8z

Void (James)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1