HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Brief Explanation.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

A Brief Explanation. Empty
PostSubject: A Brief Explanation.   A Brief Explanation. H6Q0F8zTue Nov 18, 2014 1:06 am

Well, I'm sorry to be writing this, but I'm not sure how active I'll be in the coming week or so. For this week, I've been buried in countless tests, projects, and homework that my professors decided should get done before Thanksgiving Break... and just 15 minutes ago, I got the news that my Dad has, well, passed away. I'm not familiar with the passing of family, and I'm still trying to figure out how to react to it or really what to do. I'm going to be with family for a bit, and I'm just not sure if I'll have the time or motivation to be posting at the moment. To all- I deeply apologize!
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Explanation.   A Brief Explanation. H6Q0F8zTue Nov 18, 2014 1:17 am

There's no need for you to apologize. Everyone understands that you have things on your plate, which is why we don't rush you. I'm sorry to hear about your father, and I hope greatly that you will be alright over the next week.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Explanation.   A Brief Explanation. H6Q0F8zTue Nov 18, 2014 1:42 am

Gosh.. I send you my best wishes.
I hope you manage to get everything sorted out. Most of all, I hope you're okay. Please be safe.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Explanation.   A Brief Explanation. H6Q0F8zTue Nov 18, 2014 2:31 am

Take care, Ava, and take as long as you need. I'm so sorry for your loss. If you need anybody to vent or talk to, or even for advice, I'm just a PM or skype message away.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Explanation.   A Brief Explanation. H6Q0F8zTue Nov 18, 2014 4:05 pm

Hey ava,
I am so sorry to hear about your dad :(, If you need to talk with me. Just come to me, and I hope your workload will get less soon
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Explanation.   A Brief Explanation. H6Q0F8zTue Nov 18, 2014 9:28 pm

I send my condolences...*gives a fishy kitty treat*
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Explanation.   A Brief Explanation. H6Q0F8zWed Nov 19, 2014 4:18 am

Sorry to hear about your dad Ava I've lost a few family members myself and I feel for ya hope that you pull thru okay.

With hugs and kittens Thaloden.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Explanation.   A Brief Explanation. H6Q0F8z

A Brief Explanation.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1