HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Quick Apology and Brief Explanation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

A Quick Apology and Brief Explanation  Empty
PostSubject: A Quick Apology and Brief Explanation    A Quick Apology and Brief Explanation  H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 3:15 am

I know I haven't been very active for the past few weeks, and for once it wasn't internet troubles. If it was, I probably wouldn't have made this thread. Anyhow, the reason I've been so scares is the looming end of the school year. I've found myself buried in loads upon loads of work, studying, and tests. All this time, I saw this forum as a beckoning siren, ready to lure me in, and plunge me into the oceans of procrastination and distraction. I actually ended up almost completely cutting myself off from any Internet access to get me focused, as I'm someone who easily puts off work for fun. I did check in every now and then, but knew logging into the CB or posting much would push me too far from my work.

Anyway, and luckily, there's actually been a bit of a dry spell when it came to my work, so for now, I'm able to be somewhat active again. However, I may disappear again as my finals get closer and closer. (Maybe sooner than that, considering my AP test is very close.) I'm glad to be back for a bit, and deeply apologize for every thread I caused a stand-still in because of my absence. Have this potato, and forget I ever did it.

A Quick Apology and Brief Explanation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1