HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mikan!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Darkrai
Darkrai

Mikan! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 14 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 30, 2015 11:37 pm

Jeremy's inaudible rambling continued for a good while. After some time, he would suddenly get up with his eyes wide open and his eyes darted straight to the crevice whence he fell. Gritting his teeth with an angered expression emerging, he got up immediately as if he did not just get crippled. However, Slowking's heal pulse was only so strong, for Jeremy had sustained serious injuries. Although he was relieved of his pain and weakness, his legs some how gave away and he fell back down as soon as he got up. Looking back at Alice, he had no expression, like he did not tranquilize the girl earlier that day. Unable to get away from her or get back to the third floor to confront his assailant, he sighed and remained on the floor without saying a word to Alice.

Meanwhile, a Golett would be seen forcefully breaking into the base by rolling itself towards a window and hurdling itself in using Rollout. It was indeed the same one who had decided to leave Alice in the dust earlier when she had requested it to aid her in dealing with the stampede.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mikan! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 14 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 30, 2015 11:44 pm

Alice just looked at Jeremy blankly, but when she ascertained that he wasn't going to say anything, she huffed. Ungrateful bastard. "Suit yourself, then, mate. Don't get killed without me. Let's go. Slowking, I'm gonna put you back until I need you, okay?" He nodded. There was no way he could keep up with a rampaging Zweilous or agile Riolu, so it was for the best to disappear back into hold for now. Riolu sounded out and pointed to the Golett, for his trainer had yet to notice her.

"Oh, shit. Golett, wait!" The rollout worked for herself, too. Zweilous cleared the rest of the glass away with a quick dragonbreath, too, so Alice didn't catch herself as she clambered in. "It's dangerous in here! Somebody bad could try catching you!" She wondered if the ghost was here to help. Pokemon were very in tune, if she could sense something amiss, it would make sense for a wild Pokemon to try dealing with it.
Darkrai
Darkrai

Mikan! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 14 H6Q0F8zSat May 02, 2015 6:17 pm

The Golett had come back to where it had last remembered being conscious, looking for answers. Upon entering, it remembered the abuse it had to endure and seeing the place in chaos, his allegiance would lie with Alice and the trainers who it managed to figure out to be the group working against the abusive organization. Alice would find that she had broken in only a few feet away from a staircase leading upstairs. The lowly grunts in the floor she was in, the ground floor, were occupied and trying very hard to keep up with the amateur trainers, most residents of Mikan island who were inexperienced in battle, who had broken in to aid the trainers in repelling the team from Mikan. The more experienced trainers had gone on ahead looking for the hostages and the leader. Alice would find that the grunts in her floor were much too distracted to notice her.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mikan! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 14 H6Q0F8zSat May 02, 2015 6:41 pm

Alice wasn't sure of what to do at first. There was so much going on, and the trainers on her floor seemed to be struggling, although they were more than a match for the frustrated grunts. "Ri, Riolu." The baby advised, pointing a paw upwards. He could sense her doubt, and after reading the auras around them, knew that it was best for them to move on.

"Okay. Come on, baby, we need to go upstairs." Alice added, petting the twin-headed dragon. Zweilous was seething, claws out and scraping the floor as she itched to lunge into the fray. She just stomped on after her trainer instead, the three of them trying to discern where it was best to jump in. For all Alice knew, she would have a stealth mission of rescue to sort before any of that, but not getting caught out by the executive or his Alakzam was most important here.
Darkrai
Darkrai

Mikan! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 14 H6Q0F8zSun May 17, 2015 7:02 pm

Alice would find a similar setting in the first floor. Utter chaos everywhere with the trainers and the grunts battling it out. Unlike in the ground floor, where the battle was one sided, the trainers here were in a stalemate. The stairway from which she had ascended did not continue to the higher floor. A different stairway could be seen placed on the other side of the hall, but the path was crowded and confused Pokemon can be seen running about, barely avoiding the attacks cast at each other by the two conflicting groups. Several rooms were placed on either sides of the halls, some may contain hostages. Not a single familiar face was to be found in this floor, they must have been engaged in a more challenging battle in the top floor where the most dangerous individuals were stationed and occupied.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mikan! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 14 H6Q0F8zSun May 17, 2015 9:42 pm

Alice wasn't totally sure what to do here, more because if anyone was disguised in a Rocket uniform like herself, she wouldn't necessarily realise. Still, for now she just hoped that Golett could handle itself if it insisted on wandering through the wildfire, going towards the first room on her left. She was happy to finish some battles off and free people, but they didn't have time to dawdle.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Mikan! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue May 26, 2015 6:57 pm

(XD Despite reading through from where I left off, I'm still a bit confused. Was it 'cause I was speed-reading? Ahem. I mean, ah darn X3 Flo was plot related. At least someone didn't forget her >> Or her pokemon
Help me through this, please.)

Unluckily for the trainer - but very fortunately for anyone who might have been there, or could have been - the room was empty, and strangely, shadowed over as though by darkness. The light filtering through the door simply did not reach far beyond the doorway, leaving the recesses of the room in darkness and silence. The stillness, while unnerving, made one's gaze quickly focus in on some mobile objects in the room. Sitting on a covered crate, on a tray made for holding them specifically, were several spheres, one of them wobbling madly. The pokeballs - for they were so - contained an assorted amount of pokemon, which on closer inspection were familiar. Very familiar indeed...
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mikan! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 14 H6Q0F8zTue May 26, 2015 11:44 pm

Alice almost felt gutted, until she saw the Poke Balls rocking wildly on the table. She rushed forward, Zweilous nearly getting under her feet, and pulling the lid off the tray made her heart swell. "Yes! We found them! Talk about doing something yourself if you want it done right..." She grumbled. She couldn't depend on anyone else for anything, apparently. With nowhere else to put them, she minimised the spheres and stuffed them into her pockets, "I'll get you guys out of here, I promise. We've just got to help finish this."

((I'm happy to help you through, but you'll need to tell me what you need helping with. Skype/PM or something.))
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Mikan! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 14 H6Q0F8zWed May 27, 2015 8:12 am

The sphere was thrashing around intensified, sparking off small sparks of electricity. Not much trouble guessing what was held in there. Other's sat contentedly, resignedly. As she exited the room, while Golett was nowhere to be seen, an astray attack - an Ice Beam - flew right at Alice. However, it seemed to quickly change path slightly, hitting the doorway right beside here, quickly crusting the wood over with ice, that continued down and across the wall to the ground. Yet another pokeball was glowing mildly with a pinkish tinge, before beginning to wiggle. Clearly, it desired release.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mikan! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 14 H6Q0F8zWed May 27, 2015 8:51 am

Alice screamed, jerking to the side, her heart racing. That wasn't cool. One of the balls rocked wildly in her pocket, and as she plucked it out, her Zweilous roared in anger and fired off a dragonbreath towards the ice beam. She was pissed off. "Be careful! -- This must be the Musharna." She added quietly, finger pressing to release the Pokemon from the capsule. The creature must have had a lot of determination to be trapped in the ball and still emanate power like that.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Mikan! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 14 H6Q0F8zWed May 27, 2015 6:25 pm

However, contrary to Alice's expectations (nearly wrote hopes there XP) the pokemon that popped out was green, winged, and about as tall as a human. A Xatu? Where had it come from? No time to contemplate; as soon as the Mystic pokemon appeared, it seemed to psychically push the buttons of several of the pokeballs as a Musharna, Togetic and Persian materialized, all of them disorientedly shaking their heads. They quickly recovered, eyeing Alice, before the Persian broke the tension, purring and rubbing against her leg, the fur ever so soft.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mikan! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 14 H6Q0F8zWed May 27, 2015 8:51 pm

Alice was caught off guard by the releases of all of the Pokemon, but the Persian made her smile. "Hey, guys. Your other-worldly idol to the rescue!" She announced, scratching the feline behind the ears. This was when she looked up at the floating, disorientated dream Pokemon, "Marie, you guys should all get back to Flo as soon as you can. We can handle things here. If I can help take out the leader of the operation then I can stop everything going on here. I'd recognise him on sight-- he's the one who brought me here, I just need to find him first." She explained, "Is your whole party here?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Mikan! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 14 H6Q0F8zThu May 28, 2015 8:50 am

The Musharna seemed puzzled, staring unblinkingly at Alice before finally nodding. Perhaps psychically sweeping her glance over the spheres containing her comrades to check their presence, she levitated several pokeballs out of her pocket, reconsidering her choice and dropping one back in. One, with a lot of hatred, rage, and energy to spend. One crackling with electricity, and about to short-circuit the ball soon enough on her own. She mumbled encouragingly, and turned to make her out of the building.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mikan! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 14 H6Q0F8zThu May 28, 2015 8:59 am

Alice watched as the Pokemon drifted off in silence. They must have been in a lot of shock and pain. "They don't seem like themselves..." She acknowledged, and Riolu shook his head with a sober look. Indeed, their auras didn't bode well. Her Zweilous in high tension, Alice continued on down the hallway. Half of her mission was complete with the rescue of Flo's Pokemon, but now she needed to finish the remaining objectives.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Mikan! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 14 H6Q0F8zThu May 28, 2015 6:10 pm

The pokeball in Alice's pocket was now beginning to shoot tangible bolts of electricity in the air, none of them touching the girl, but striking - and deflecting - all and any attacks which may pass even close. It waggled madly a last time, worming its way out of her pocket, sparking lightly, before falling to the ground, open, letting a very angry Zebstrika out, who reared onto her hind feet, snorting and whinnying loudly. Marie looked back, eyes narrowed, and a strong psychic strength crushed the electric type to the ground. Not only was she getting unmanageable, she was attracting attention to herself, while Alice was clearly trying to get past unnoticed. And perhaps, to a small extent, having seen no small amount of rough treatment of pokemon, had the way of handling carved into their memory, perhaps misunderstanding that that was the way it was done, that was the way the world was...?
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mikan! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 14 H6Q0F8zThu May 28, 2015 11:09 pm

((I had originally misunderstood your post and not realised Zabriski's ball was put back into Alice's pocket, otherwise she would have reacted differently... Nevermind, though...))

Alice looked down in confusion when the sparking sphere fell from her pocket, but when it burst open, she screamed at the sight. A rearing, fearsome Zabriski, that Marie thankfully put down before the trainer could be hurt from literal shock. "I thought you'd already left..." She remarked, taking a moment to breathe. Riolu warned her to take a few steps back, gesturing with his paw, while Zweilous growled aggressively from not far away. The dragon recognised Zabriski's scent and sound, but would take any excuse for a scrap. "Zabriski, it's me, Alice. And I'm sorry I failed you before. I don't even know how long we've been stuck here for, but I'm trying to fix this, I swear!"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Mikan! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 14 H6Q0F8zFri May 29, 2015 8:13 am

(Oh ^^' Sorry. Also, what would be there on the upper floors? o3o)

Zabriski struggled slightly against the psychic power, before the shallow eyed Musharna released her. They'd all need some therapy or something later on. The Zebstrika struggled to her feet, apparently the one one with her unbroken spirit intact, and she bore the results of it. The marks of all kinda of failed attempts at subduing marked her black and white pelt, as large marks of instruments of nothing less than torture. Sleek hair was ripped away where whips had cruelly laid themselves on the electric pokemons side. Zabriski lowered her head at the sound of the one familiar voice she had seemed to hear in forever.

(How much time has passed in the Pokemon world, as compared to the few months in Alice's, um, delusion?)
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mikan! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 14 H6Q0F8zFri May 29, 2015 8:23 am

Alice wasn't sure of what to do, but when Riolu encouraged her forward, she crouched a little and offered up her arms. She didn't want to just touch Zabriski in case he had a violent, triggered response. "Hey, there, sweetie. It's okay now, I promise you. There's a bunch of us here to rescue everyone from Team Rocket-- even some angry Miltank outside!" She told the Pokemon gently, "Flo and her Grandmother are waiting for you. You should go and see them, they can take better care of you than any of us can right now. You need a long rest, don't you?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Mikan! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 14 H6Q0F8zFri May 29, 2015 8:58 am

The Zebstrika tilted her head, whinnying lightly. A chance to pay back the Rockets? Absolutely! Stamping her hoof on the ground before toeing it, expressing her strong disapproval at the idea of a rest, she trotted ahead, eyes peering critically at the scene of chaos before her. While the battle certainly seemed to be at a stalemate at this stage, she had bigger fish to catch. Or electrocute. She whinnied again, pressing her velvety nose to Alice's hand (possibly much to Zweilous' chagrin). She would follow her.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mikan! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 14 H6Q0F8zFri May 29, 2015 9:06 am

"U- uh...?" Alice nuzzled the electric type, her hair immediately starting to come more out of place than it already was. Zweilous just growled and turned to stalk away, while Riolu tried to translate the situation to his trainer's understanding, "Well, only if you feel healthy enough to." Assuming she wouldn't take 'no' for an answer, Alice decided to go on ahead. If her Pokemon sensed anything amiss or of interest, they would let her know.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Mikan! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 14 H6Q0F8zFri May 29, 2015 6:14 pm

Despite the wounds on her legs, and slight scars on the bulk of her body, Zabriski neighed; an encouraging sign. They reached the bottom of the stairs without further incident, and though the flight loomed away, curving so that the ending - the doorway - was out of sight, already a fairly menacing aura could be picked up by Alice's Riolu, ever so perceptive of subtle changes. An aura, so supremely and completely assured, that it was malevolent and malicious, all the while malignant. It made the Zebstrika pause and flinch; a familiar, sinister, nefarious aura.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mikan! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 14 H6Q0F8zFri May 29, 2015 6:39 pm

"Ri, Riolu." The small fighting type warned. Alice looked at him and then to Zabriski. Zweilous seemed to be twitching a bit, but she didn't seem to be suffering. She was just anxious to jump whatever might be awaiting them. Alice followed, staying close by to her Pokemon, wanting to get this all over with and to perhaps learn some answers about what had happened, but also not willing to recklessly fall into another trap.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Mikan! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 14 H6Q0F8zSat May 30, 2015 3:48 pm

With each step, one's foreboding would grow stronger, until finally it would seem to force a person of weak will to their knees, a perfect position to succumb and pray desperately, anything, anything to leave...
A broken mind. Shattered, bent and crushed as easily as a young sapling. Zabriski sparked wildly, struggling to maintain her composure and limit her electricity. While she walked beside Alice, she nickered slightly, lagging back to suppress her power. As they would turn the gentle corner and enter the room, upon immediate inspection, there was no human - or any living creature for that matter - visible in the room, upon first sight. Behind a large black ebony desk, an equally large leather chair was wheeled around to face the ceiling-to-floor glass panes, filtering in just the right amount of sunlight to bathe everything in a golden glow, down to the globe tucked away in the corner.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mikan! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 14 H6Q0F8zSat May 30, 2015 6:05 pm

"What's going on with you guys...?" Alice asked of them. She jumped, shifting the way she walked so that she could keep an eye on Zabriski while cuddling Riolu to her chest. She was shaking just like him, and she had no idea why. It made her feel weary, and the further she got to the room, the more she began to feel anxious and even upset. "I feel horrible... There has to be something wrong here. It's just out of nowhere..."
"Riolu." The baby agreed in a grumble against her chest. Zweilous flared her nostrils, continuing into the room ahead of them. As if to bring on a challenge, the dragon roared, although it remained to be seen if there was anyone or anything around to challenge at all.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Mikan! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 14 H6Q0F8zSat May 30, 2015 7:28 pm

The chair swiveled around calmly at the sound of the roar, and all of a sudden the menacing aura intensified. No doubt the man reclining in it was the source. While his face itself was not visible against the strong source of light behind him, what was visible was a tight purple suit that he wore, complete with aiguillette* and epaulette**. It almost looked like an army school's high school uniform, and the man wearing it was certainly young enough, perhaps not beyond his twenties. He didn't seem in the bit perturbed at having a raging, rampaging, large Dragon in hos room, roaring at him. "Ah." Was all he said at the sight of Alice, and his eyebrows rose at the sight of Zabriski peeking at the door.

(*Those cord things that draw from the chest to the shoulder in army uniforms.)
(**Those stiff shoulder pad things)
Sponsored content

Mikan! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 14 H6Q0F8z

Mikan!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next