HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mikan!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mikan! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 13 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 22, 2015 3:38 pm

Alice couldn't help but eye the boy cautiously. He looked like his injuries had healed, which wasn't too much of a surprise given what Pokemon could do, but did he really expect her to ignore the fact he had almost killed her? He had begged for her forgiveness, and she had narrowly escaped because of the Rocket that had put her in that base in the first place. He was probably the one she had to fight. Alice didn't have a great track record with that so far.

"I haven't battled Cissy yet. We didn't have a chance before everything went down." Alice said, checking that the mysterious Pokemon she had saved was still on her person, "After the island's freed, maybe. You get Flo's team back." She glanced back at the locked door, and then back towards the window. The sounds of the ruckus were intimidating and even painful to listen to. She hoped Emmett could last, she didn't even know what she was working with anymore to help him. "I'm guessing this is our exit route? ... Or can I just walk out?"
Darkrai
Darkrai

Mikan! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 13 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 22, 2015 11:50 pm

"Her Pokemon are not the only hostages." He spoked hurriedly, opening the door whence he came, "This place is safe, you can walk out without explaining yourself." He left expecting Alice to follow and continued to speak to her, "I shall lead a bunch of trainers on an expedition to rescue all the stolen Pokemon being held captive in their base. After you retrieve your own, dispose of the team rocket lab worker and meet us there at the base. I think we can only manage to merely stall them.." He figured that he might require her assistance in liberating the hostages being kept in the base for he was not dealt a good hand. A young trainer who seemed fairly new to the concept of Pokemon bumped into Hunter and informed him that the others were ready to go. Sighing heavily, he followed the boy into a different part of the house but not before wishing his friend good luck and pointing at the exit.

She would meet him again later but for now her objective was to rescue her own Pokemon from the stampede using the one Pokemon she had stolen from the Team Rocket base and perhaps capturing the herd's alpha if she was up to it. Then there was the shiny Larvesta roaming around in the island. Cissy was going to have towait it out as Alice was scheduled to rescue the island as well, for the trainers were not capable of dealing with the problem by themselves for Team Rocket had come well prepared. She did indeed have a lot to deal with but not a lot to work with. Perhaps she should find out what Pokemon she had come to possess.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mikan! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 23, 2015 12:14 am

There wasn't a lot of time, and her issues with Hunter were going to have to wait as well. She decided to smile and wish him and his colleague luck before heading out, moving at a brisk walk so that she was some distance from the house, but not close enough for Alice to draw the Miltank's ire. It was then that she plucked the opaque Poke Ball from her pocket, hurling it up into the air so that a red beam projected onto the grass. She was nervous and excited to find out what kind of creature had been rescued. Alice could only hope the Pokemon itself viewed it as a rescue, though, and didn't decide that she was the enemy.
Darkrai
Darkrai

Mikan! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 23, 2015 12:50 am

A unique bipedal pokemon emerged from the red emanation of energy that followed the release of the opaque capsule. It was the ground and ghost type Pokemon native to Unova, Golett! The confused Pokemon in the unfamiliar environment looked around hastily. Unaware of how she had ended up there, she looked at the trainer with much curiosity. After a good inpsection of her from where it stood, the Pokemon decidedto be distrustful of her (wut) and crossed its arms looking away, indifferent to her presence.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mikan! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 23, 2015 12:55 am

Alice was amazed at the sight of the smaller Pokemon that appeared. It was a Golett! She wasn't sure what to make of ghost types exactly, but she hoped that the Pokemon wouldn't just disappear. "Oh, hello! Um, my name's Alice!" She crouched down, hoping that getting down to its level would put her at ease, "I escaped from the Team Rocket base, just like you! One of the bad gang members captured you, so I brought you out when I left!" She explained, face reddening from embarrassment as the Pokemon seemed to continue its frosty image.

"Look-- I'd love for you to stay with me, but I'll let you go if you want. But first-- those rampaging Miltank over there might kill someone, and that someone has all of my Pokemon who need rescuing!" Alice explained urgently, "You have a type advantage over them! If you please help me, if you still want to go, you can go!"
Darkrai
Darkrai

Mikan! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 23, 2015 1:17 am

The incoherrent Pokemon disregarded all that was said to it except for the part where it was allowed to leave if it should so desire. Golett looked at walking away as something he would choose to do and not something that he was given permission to do so. Distrustful in nature, he did not have any reason to believe anything Alice said. Although the Miltank stampede was to be seen clearly, the small bipedal did not want anything to do with the larger herd that it thought was capable of mercilessly obliterating it with no remorse. Risking its life for a cause it did not understand did not seem like an attractive option. Furthermore, it had no reason to trust that Alice was its savior.

Maybe she should not have offered its freedom for the Golett chose to abandon the trainer and leave her to deal with her problems on her own. Casually taking its own time, the Pokemon prodded away to nowhere in particular.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mikan! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 23, 2015 1:22 am

Alice's jaw dropped. She hadn't expected the Golett to go without offering any aid at all. "Ugh... Golett! Please wait!" The young woman cried uselessly, watching the ghost wander away, its form fading from her sight. It was transparent to a degree, after all.

She grimaced, looking upon the herd with apprehension. They could easily trample her, too, and wearing a Rocket uniform did not bode well. She should have asked for a change of clothes. Still, up until now, luck had been on her side in the end and something was watching over her. Alice had to try, or her efforts thus far would've been pointless. "Emmett!" Alice bellowed desperately, "Please! Just try to throw one of my Pokemon! They'll release and we can help you!" Even if it was one of her weaker members like Riolu, his agility and the type match-up would still make for something. "I can't help you unless you help me!"
Darkrai
Darkrai

Mikan! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 23, 2015 2:32 am

Emmett had been screaming frantically before her arrival and even after. His face had momentarily lit up when he saw Alice arrive but then continued to scream afterwards. Her Pokemon were safe in his coat. Reaching in, he heaved two capsules in Alice's direction! Still hooked onto the shiny Miltank's horn, he was dragged along after he had released two of her Pokemon. As fate would have it, her two weakest Pokemon emerged from their capsules. Both were oddly colored; The shiny Riolu and the pink Pachirisu! How did Alice plan on dealing with this situation..?
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mikan! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 23, 2015 2:38 am

The Heal Balls burst out their seals, and from those, Alice could see who came forth from the pink and blue spheres. Sparkling in the bright sunlight, Riolu and Pachirisu landed on the grass, confused in unison about the rampage behind them. Neither took long to run to their trainer. Pachirisu seemed a little scared, but for Riolu, it was primarily a gesture of adoration. She scooped the pair up, her blonde hair beginning to poof a little from the squirrel's blue static. She had no idea how long the Rockets had kept her for. It had been months in a dream... But how long here?

"I know, I know. I love you, but we need to calm these Miltank and help Emmett." She insisted, and the Pokemon peered over at the chaos. Alice encouraged them away, and a plan quickly came to mind. "I know! Both of you, use attract on those Miltank! Pachirisu, follow it up with some sweet kisses!"
Darkrai
Darkrai

Mikan! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 23, 2015 11:31 pm

The entire herd immediately fell for the two foreign Pokemon. It would seem as if each one of them was female, and they were for all Miltank were. Pachirisu's additional move catalyzed the hurdling movements. Each one of them disregarded everything around them except for the two Pokemon owned by Alice. Mooing loudly, they flopped around hastily as they attempted to reach the two cute Pokemon and accelerated vigorously, much like many things have lately for Alice. Emmett was still stuck on the leader's head and her odd blue color was particularly ethereal when she came closer. Unless Alice had a good plan, her party and herself would be trample to death any second now :v
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mikan! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 23, 2015 11:41 pm

At first, the Pokemon seemed to calm in their attracted and puzzled dazes, but then the excitement rounded on the three. Alice's blue eyes went as wide as plates, and she had to think quickly, "Both of you use quick attack to run circles round them! Steer them apart! Riolu, use feint on the blue Miltank and strike from behind!" She hoped that if she could split them all up and disorientate them, it might be easier. One hit, hopefully, would dislodge Emmett by throwing the leader off balance. The two Pokemon split off speedily, one east and the other west, shimmering blurs in the sunlight. Alice veered off as quickly as she could to get out of the way, hoping not to be taken down, for them to disregard her in favour of the Pokemon who could outrun them.
Darkrai
Darkrai

Mikan! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 23, 2015 11:56 pm

The cows were utterly obfuscated. Disoriented, they ran about everywhere trying to catch the agile males but to no avail. The hordes were no longer together and had broken up into multiple groups but without the collective leader they had lost track of, the aimless Miltank (p.) just ran about in circles and since a good majority of them were confused, they eventually fell over in their dazed states. Riolu connected with Feint but the move did not hit hard enough to cause significant damage but the trainer had pulled off what she had intended to, for the man with the rest of her Pokemon was now free! However....

Another confused Miltank stamped him and trampled all over him just after he had been set free, and he had been taken down before he had hit the ground! Needless to say he was knocked out old but only to be picked up by a third Miltank whose horn caught his coat and took him away into the hordes of confused cows!
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mikan! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 13 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 24, 2015 12:06 am

Alice gasped. She was relieved that Emmett only seemed to have taken minor damage from the stomping, but he wasn't a pretty sight and this was getting increasingly more dangerous. "Riolu, use sky uppercut on the lead Miltank, and follow it up with force palm!" She called, "Pachirisu, find the Miltank who has Emmett and use nuzzle! Trip them up with grass knots!" She needed to keep them confused and off balance, and keep the leader separated. Their natural agility would help keep them from under the cows' hooves, and once she found a convenient opening, she would get Pachirisu to rescue the rest of her Pokemon. Even if they were simply released, they would be of great help. Well, except for Zweilous. She would perhaps scare them away, but not without delivering some pain first...
Darkrai
Darkrai

Mikan! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 13 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 24, 2015 11:36 pm

The lead miltank was struck twice consequetively by the Riolu and for both moves were super effective, even with her enormous health she had been unable to take the blows and remain standing. She could not even make it through the Sky uppercut, which had toppled her over and the force palm was just adding salt to her wounds. Temporarily incapacitated, she lay there helplessly, her herd now no longer under her control. The confused Miltank tripped over the grass knots and some were paralyzed by the nuzzle. All the mobocracy were still imminent but the cows were now dormant and it was their presence in multitudes and their noisiness that was the cause of the trouble. Alice had singlehandedly done whatthe entire island could not for the stampede was no longer entitled to being called one! The confused cows did not bother to recuperate or act in aggression and instead chose to lay in their places and moo, some on their backs and the others on their bellies, most paralyzed but all floored.

Emmett was among the Miltank, and was worse off. He was unconscious and although not bloody, may have suffered a concussion. All of Alice's pokemon would be in his lab coat. The man was accessible..
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mikan! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 13 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 24, 2015 11:47 pm

"Pachirisu, don't let any of them get up, and you keep the leader away, Riolu!" Alice called. Both Pokemon nodded, ready to strike if any of them made for Emmett or the trainer. The young woman took her chance, rushing for the Rocket member. She could identify Slowking's Heal Ball by the seals, and released him first, pocketing one decorated sphere after the other.

Her starter appeared before her, and after a few seconds to process everything, his expression filled with emotion. He was actually taller than the girl, and could have knocked her onto her back with the force of his hug, and she snuggled the Slowking tight. "I missed you, too." She said softly, withdrawing just a little, "Emmett's injured. Can you use your heal pulse?" She asked. Slowking looked down, his body enveloping gradually in blue as he focused his powers on the unconscious man, "We'll try to move him somewhere safe, and then we need to find where that executive is that started this. Flo's Pokemon and my stuff are being broken out of there, but if we don't do something soon, they'll realise I'm free and come after us again. We have to strike first."
Darkrai
Darkrai

Mikan! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 13 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 25, 2015 10:42 pm

Emmett slowly opened his eyes and got up. The heal pulse had healed the man's bruises and pain but he still felt dizzy from all the thrashing about. Stumbling about, he aw Alice and panicked. He did suffer a concussion and did not correctly recall the events that had led up to the current situation. He had told the girl to wait for him at a vacant room and then turned around after which he did not recall anything at all. The man never did have any intentions to be seen working with Alice, for his loyalty was still with his organization and for that very reason had tried to conceal Alice during their escape. He recognized her despite her outfit and seeing her Pokemon, his suspicions were confirmed. Although the area seemed to be free of Team Rocket members other than Emmett and Alice's disguise, the loyal lab worker was not aware of this.

Panicking, he shrieked and ran about.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mikan! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 13 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 25, 2015 10:48 pm

Alice jumped back, watching as Emmett seemed to panic. "His injuries seem to have... Done something." She mused. Her Pokemon droned the first half of his name in low, slow agreement. "You're gonna get the Miltank into a frenzy again, stupid! At least wait to freak out somewhere safe!" Her Pachirisu and Riolu merely watched the man running circles, but didn't fully disregard their surroundings. The Pokemon could easily get up and start another battle with them.
Darkrai
Darkrai

Mikan! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 13 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 25, 2015 10:58 pm

"What happened?!?" Emmet stopped in place and exclaimed. Looking at the numerous miltank, he had no recollection whatsoever of the stampede that had dragged him along, and was confused by their presence. Was this Mikan island, or Miltank island?! The massive numbers mystified him for he hadn't seen so many of their kind together, ever. The blue one particularly interested him.. He had heard of the stampede but had not expected this many Miltank, and the shiny one was very attractive up close. He almost wanted to grab it and make a run for it, his boss would be proud.. perhaps he should.. he stared at the blue cow in a dreamy sort of way.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mikan! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 13 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 25, 2015 11:15 pm

"What happened was you got me out of that base, but before I could get my Pokemon back from you, this stampede swooped you away and almost killed you!" Alice retorted, "You're welcome, by the way. Riolu and Pachirisu have had the least training in all of my team and they saved you on their own! No effort at all."
"Pachi pachi!" The squirrel agreed, but Riolu seemed less interested in celebration. He grunted a few times, eyes pinned on Emmett suspiciously. His aura did not read right.
"Riolu...?" Alice questioned, "What's up?"
The Pokemon spoke some more, nodding his head at the Rocket. He then pointed at the shiny Miltank, and Slowking helped by placing a hand on the short human's shoulder, trying to convey. Alice's understanding of Pokemon speech was rather lacking, after all.

"Don't even try. I don't want to leave you to die, but once these Miltank snap out of their daze, they'll go for you again." Alice warned, "Slowking healed you with heal pulse. You should be lucky your bones weren't all broken and your head cracked like an egg."
Darkrai
Darkrai

Mikan! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 13 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 25, 2015 11:35 pm

Emmett gritted his teeth and huffed. What did she think of him? Emmett's Pokemon may have had the capacity to challenge Alice's to battle and fight her for the Miltank or better yet, steal it from her as Team Rocket grunts routinely do with the Pokemon of other trainers. He did not take kindly to being underestimate and he reached for a capsule in his pocket. His grip on the Pokeball tightened as he weighed his options. Looking around, he saw no sign of Jeremy, and he considered his obligations to him fulfilled for he felt he had gone through enough trouble for a silly bet he had lost. On the other hand, she did just save him from imminent death. He was lucky indeed that the girl hadn't decided to let him die.

However, she did have external motives, for he had possessed her Pokemon and had been hooked onto the shiny Miltank's horn earlier, and Alice desired the blue cow as much as he did. He sighed and then scowled at the trainer before heaving his capsule in the air. A Pidgeot would come out of the Pokeball and screech. He had no further obligations here and did not want to risk being spotted with Alice. "Consider this a favor." He stated in a rough tone before climbing onto the bird, "Don't let me see your face again!" With that the bird flew away with her trainer. Emmett had decided to show his appreciation to her saving of him by not causing her any more trouble. Then again, Hunter did ask Alice to dispose off Emmett and by that his intended implication had been to incapacitate him to keep him from disrupting the rescue mission which was going on. As it happened, Emmett was one of the stronger Team Rocket members in the island.

And it would seem that he was headed towards the Team Rocket base..
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mikan! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 13 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 25, 2015 11:50 pm

Alice grimaced as Emmett took off. She didn't want to cause him injury, but perhaps she should have had Slowking incapacitate him and leave the guy tucked away in a hole somewhere. "Too late now... And I don't even have anything to catch this Miltank with." She sighed. She still had Golett's Poke Ball, but had no idea how to disconnect it from the missing ghost. She had no big Pokemon, either, except for Zweilous, to get her somewhere. "Thanks, guys... Just hold up one second."

She returned Slowking, exchanging him for her feisty dragon. The twin-headed beast roared, flaring her nostrils and stomping her big green feet. "Zweilous, I need you let me have a ride. Please." She requested of the moody beast, "The people who took you from me and held us hostage-- they're gonna keep wrecking the island if we don't help people take them down. That means a lot of battling if you want to go for it! But I need you to help me there quickly! Please?" She pleaded, hoping for the best. It was an unruly creature, but she seemed to act well when things were on her side, too.
Darkrai
Darkrai

Mikan! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 13 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 26, 2015 12:17 am

Although the green Zweilous had been very difficult to deal with in the past, measures had been taken by Alice recently to ensure his satisfaction and content. Much to the trainer's surprise, the dragon obediently turned around and nudged for Alice to get on. She knew that she was the only one of her trainer's Pokemon capable of carrying her to her location. She had decided to direct all her anger to Team Rocket, the ones responsible for all the misfortune they had been put through. In addition to doing this as a gesture of appreciation for her trainer, she was doing it for her own purposes as well for she wanted the organization's downfall as much as her trainer did.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mikan! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 13 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 26, 2015 12:26 am

Alice's brows furrowed. She was evidently suspicious, peering back at her other Pokemon and mouthing 'oh my god' to them. Pachirisu merely tilted his head, almost grinning, but Riolu nodded as if to reassure his human that it was alright. She withdrew the squirrel, but kept Riolu out, gesturing for the baby to hop on with her. Zweilous couldn't actually see, and despite the dragon's great senses, she was still concerned. "Both of you work together to avoid any accidents. Riolu, you can help us with your aura." She insisted, making sure she hadn't lost a Heal Ball from her pockets. When she was settled, she wrapped her arms around one of the squabbling heads, and after checking, announced brightly, "Alright, let's do this thing!"

The dragon roared again, the two heads sounding out a mighty war cry in unison as it took off. Despite its awkward shape and how short it was in height, it moved with speed and might. Alice couldn't look up the entire time. There were some near misses of objects, but Riolu did seem to be helping, even if the duo were effectively silent. Soon enough, the Rocket base came into view, and she could already hear that it was falling into anarchy. She could only hope that Hunter was alright.

"They know you, and they want you, and they don't like you." Alice warned Zweilous in a whisper. They had come to a halt, Alice soothingly running her fingers through the female's black fur. Riolu was as serious as he always pretended to be, playing the tough hero. "And they're fucking terrified of you. I think they're disorganised. I don't like the idea of breaking back into my prison box, but we need to take them out and we need answers, so... You two ready?"

Zweilous grunted. Riolu nodded, replying with a confident 'Riolu!' Alice dismounted her steed, ruffling both of the heads, who proceeded to fight over which she loved more, looking like two drunk giraffes as the necks collided and the mouths snapped away. Alice sighed, straightening and stretching as she tried to figure out how and where to strike first. One wrong move and they could be back to square one.
Darkrai
Darkrai

Mikan! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 30, 2015 10:32 pm

As she stood in place weighing her options, her thoughts would be interrupted by a loud sound of shattering glass. The pieces rained down upon the ground bit by bit but even they were interrupted for a man had burst through them and had reached the ground before them. Only, he had travelled a much farther distance and had been outlined in a psychic aura. It would appear that he had not forced through but instead it was he who was. The man, whoever he may be, was beyond the shadow of a doubt in dire need of medical attention. From the large crevice that had been made, a familiar Alakazam presented itself. Alice happened to be facing the Pokemon and the man had been only a few meters ahead of her. The Pokemon did not seem content to give her the time to identify him and stared right at her as if it too, did remember her. Regardless, it stood dormant with her empty glare gazing upon Alice, before being ambushed by an Umbreon from behind and dragged back inside, allowing Alice to go forth and check on the injured individual.

As she would step closer, Alice would hear the endless chaos taking place within the base. Sounds of pure mobocracy caused by the altercation going on inside would intensify greatly. It was the dreadful sound of the screeches of Pokemon fighting each other and the screaming hostages, and the angry trainers and the arrogant grunts battling it out destroying fortunes worth of equipment contained inside. The team sent to rescue the captives were barely keeping up with their opponents and were stuck in the middle floor of the building, unable to reach the top where the executive seemed to be and from where the specimen before her had plunged to his possible death for he lay there motionless with his blood oddly splattered across the cement surface.

Much to the victim's delight, the base happened to be only three floors high, and although he may or may not be crippled for the rest of his life, he may just live to tell the tale. The Alakazam had made it so that he landed solely on his back and its failure to liberate the victim from its psychic grip as soon as he was forced through the glass had resulted in a cushioned landing of sorts. Nevertheless, he had scraped the ground to leave a trail of blood and had hit hard regardless. Dazed, he would murmur and begin to slip away, losing consciousness. The specimen was none other than Jeremy and given what she had just seen, she would be unwise to think he was given a chance to battle for he had been attacked by a man with no value for honor, the perfect kind of person to take the role of a team rocket executive.

Alice, the strongest trainer presently in Miltank Island, did not have much time. In order to prevent such things from happening to the rest of the trainers for most were much less agile than Jeremy, some merely adoloscent.

Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mikan! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 13 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 30, 2015 11:13 pm

Alice drew a sharp breath, although Zweilous couldn't tell why at first. She could hear the thud of a body and faded breathing, and the stench of blood caught the dragon's nostrils. She figured the rest out. Alice didn't wait to dismount, staring down the Alakazam until an Umbreon dragged it away. The trainer fumbled with her Heal Balls until she found Slowking's, releasing him promptly. "Slowking, I need you to use your heal pulse on Jeremy!" She ordered, and her own psychic didn't hesitate. Once fully formed beside her, he was encased in a blue aura which extended the injured, unconscious man. Riolu hung onto his trainer silently, but Zweilous was growling behind her. She could sense the bloodbath, and wanted to join the mayhem. Alice was more than happy to let her, but only once she knew Slowking had stabilised Jeremy to some level.
Sponsored content

Mikan! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 13 H6Q0F8z

Mikan!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next