HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warrior Cats (RP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 7:10 pm

Jewel held a steady gaze, her purple gaze unflinching. "Well, what do you want to know? And there's always WindClan..." She whispered the last line under her breath, wondering if the lean cats residing on the plains would be more welcoming.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 7:14 pm

He smiled. "I guess your uncertine due to the question you don't know how to answer you ask before saying makings of a great warrior I see in you inquesitive...we'll take you in as an apprintice due to your age." He said it was amazing on how fast he was able to deuct what he thought was right for her.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Jewel's ears twitched in surprise. That escalated quickly. Her paws shuffled on the ground from her sitting posture. "I see." Was all she said, as she dipped her head to her new leader.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 7:30 pm

"Now go to the apprentices den I think you can find it on your own I have to think of a mentor for you." he said.

Lightpaw had lead Night to the thunderclan camp some where weary of his prescience because he wasn't a clan member others were wonderful and talked and played with him Night walked over to smokepaw. "Hi, I'm night I havent seen you before whats your name?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 7:48 pm

Jewel nodded, and she blinked, her eyes disappearing in the sharp contrast of her black pelt. She got to her feet and padded out. Looking around, she did indeed locate a den. No, too big to be an apprentice den. probably the warrior den. Or the elders den. She didn't want to go around poking her nose in there. She looked around for the friendly she-cat she'd met first. Streamsong, was it?

She brushed the thought aside as though with her tail, and slid forward, searching for a smaller den. She found one and sniffed for a milky scent, just confirming if it was the nursery. She could get her nose scratched off if she looked in there. Not finding any, she cautiously looked in. It could be the medicine den. She looked around for any herbs. The scent of herbs was strong over the camp, but here it was especially pungent. She hastily backed out and suddenly sat down, feeling lost. She could find everything except the apprentice den. Her ears drooped.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 8:01 pm

A small tawny tabby tom walked over to jewel "You lost friend?" he said in a friendly tone he looked no older the her.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 8:20 pm

Streamsong, meanwhile had beat a hasty retreat from the Leader's den, and had wandered around Camp searching for Icepelt as instructed. She gave a soft sigh as she noticed a dapple of clouds slowly descend upon the shining sun. There goes my relaxation, I mine as well hunt later. Nothing much for me to do but fetch more important cats. She was slightly bitter, but the negative emotion wasn't really directed toward anyone in particular. She was just lashing out with her own pent-up frustrations. I can't even do that job. Where in StarClan's name is Icepelt? Just as the words were uttered in her mind, however, she heard a pair of voices, one of which belonging to the Deputy emanating from the Medicine Cat's den. Veering toward it, she entered and bowed her head respectfully toward the Deputy. "Flashstar wanted me to find you," she said, "he's wondering what has been taking so long." Her eyes flickered curiously toward the Kit, but she didn't make a comment about him.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 19, 2014 8:50 pm

Icepelt nodded "Well I have to talk to him about something anyways." He said. "Why don't you go find Minnowpaw and help her with her hunt" He said as he waked to the leaders den. Bloodclan is back this can't be he thought to himself.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 20, 2014 2:00 am

Minnowpaw was making her way back to RiverClan camp, prey in her jaws and wrapped in her tail.

I hope Crimson likes this, she thought.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 20, 2014 2:21 am

Just as Streamsong beat a hasty retreat from Icepelt, she caught sight of Minnowpaw re-entering camp with a decent amount of fresh kill. At least now I don't need to be an errand cat. Nodding toward the apprentice, the Warrior glanced out toward the territory, now unsure of what to do. I could go hunting on my own... the idea wasn't too pleasing with her current dour mood. She looked around Camp, noticing the bustle of socializing cats, and here she was standing all alone. Her tail was flicking from side to side, slightly revealing her irritation. I'm more useful than an errand cat! In a huff of anger, she was still slightly confused as to why she was so angry, she stomped out of camp. At least hunting would soothe her.

It felt good to run, to feel the breeze running through her hair. Her solitary hunt actually did wonders for her shot nerves. She was no longer sitting in Camp and letting her emotions fester. The river was nearby, but she wasn't too keen on fishing. The slimy creatures weren't too appetizing to her, as much as she loved being in RiverClan. Instead, her eyes focused on a plump vole that was scrounging near the water's edge. The Warrior fell into a stealthy hunter's crouch, and silently approached her prey. Once she was close enough, she unsheathed her claws and pounced, ending the prey's life with one quick killing blow. Thank you StarClan for this life, she thought out of habit, something that was drilled into her by her Mentor. If there is a StarClan...

After getting lucky near the WindClan border and nabbing a crow, she was beginning to feel quite better. Streamsong walked back to Camp with her two pieces of prey clamped in her jaw and a satisfied air around her. It must have been being cooped up in Camp that soured my mood, she decided, hunting felt good. She dropped the fresh kill onto the pile, and took a small mouse for herself. She wasn't too hungry, so the scrawny creature would do just fine in quenching her appetite. She settled near the outskirts of camp once more, away from her other Clanmates, as always.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 20, 2014 2:30 am

The blue-gray she-cat nodded back towards the warrior, before she sent the prey down in the fresh-kill pile. She picked up one, a mouse, and headed towards the medicine cat's den where she had left Grayfeather and Crimson. Once there, she sat it down in front of the small kit.

"Here you go, Crimson," she meowed. "Would you like anything Grayfeather?"

The gray-and-white she-cat shook her head. "I'm fine Minnowpaw. Thank you."

The little apprentice nodded. "No problem."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 20, 2014 5:33 am

Jewel pricked her ears and looked around. A tawny tom was speaking to her. About her age, he must be an apprentice as well. She immediately put her guard up. "Y - Yes. I'm searching for the apprentice den. I can find everything besides that." She said, a hint of complaint in her statement.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 20, 2014 5:48 am

Minnowpaw backed out of the den, until she was needed again. The young she-cat stopped when she saw Jewel from before, and made her way other to her, and the other cat.

"Hey, I remember you," she meowed once she was beside the two others. "You were that cat that was there with Streamsong and I before I went and found Crimson. Are you going to be joining the Clan?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 20, 2014 5:56 am

Jewel's ear tips twitched as she twisted her head to look at the cat padding towards her. Also an apprentice, she decided. She gave her chest fur a couple of quick licks, slightly disgruntled by all the unfamiliar cats around her. "Yes, I am. What's your name?" She asked, with a swish of her tail, to both apprentices.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 20, 2014 6:04 am

"My name's Minnowpaw," she replied, smiling to the other she-cat. "What's your name?"
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 20, 2014 6:12 am

Streamsong finished off her meal, and licked her lips in satisfaction. Her gaze swept over the Camp once more, and it rested curiously toward where Minnowpaw and Jewel were currently chatting. The newcomer is still here, I wonder what she went to Flashstar for... It wasn't any of her business, and it was better to let the younger cats converse among themselves despite her own curiosity. A yawn escaped her jaws, and her eyes blinked tiredly. "I've already gone hunting," she said to herself, "one quick nap wouldn't hurt."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 20, 2014 9:28 am

"...Jewel." She stated, her mind wandering, her eyes distracted. Her violet gaze finally rested on Streamsong. Just finishing off a meal and preparing for a nap, it seemed. It reminded her that she herself hadn't eaten for quite some time. Her paws kneaded the ground.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 20, 2014 9:31 am

"It's nice to meet you Jewel," Minnowpaw replied. "Are you a kittypet or a loner?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 20, 2014 9:46 am

Jewel's eyes flashed in defiance. "Neither. I just joined the Clan. I have Warrior origins." She spat at Minnowpaw. Clearly she was touchy about her origins.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 20, 2014 10:02 am

Minnowpaw flattened her ears at this. She hadn't meant to upset Jewel like that, she had no idea it was a touchy subject to her. The RiverClan apprentice nodded slightly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you," she meowed. "If you joined the Clan, shouldn't you have a Clan name by now?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 20, 2014 5:28 pm

Jewel's ears twitched. She'd heard of the naming rituals. Apparently they were pretty much what defined a warrior. It was their pride, the day they got their Clan name. "Not yet." She mewed quietly.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 21, 2014 3:00 am

The blue-gray she-cat nodded at this news. She wondered why Flashstar had not given Jewel her new name yet.

"I'm sure he'll give you one soon!" Minnowpaw told. "Then we can train together!"
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 21, 2014 3:44 pm

"Well I'm sure Minnowpaw will help you find the apprentice den I'm lightningpaw just holler if you need anything." He said before walking away.
A moment later Flashstar came out of his den and called a clan meeting. "All cats old enough to swim gather around center rock." he bellowed.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 21, 2014 5:46 pm

Jewel's tail twitched. She could swim, yes. She glanced at Minnowpaw and headed towards the center rock. The apprentice den could wait.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 21, 2014 7:39 pm

Streamsong heard the Leader's call and lifted herself onto her feet, moving closer to the center of Camp. She settled down among the other Warriors and glanced toward the purple eyed she-cat that still seemed to be in Camp. Could the Clan meeting be about whatever she talked with Flashstar about? She settled back onto her feet, knowing her curiosities would be settled soon enough.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats (RP)   Warrior Cats (RP) - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Warrior Cats (RP)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next