HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Bright Day in the City!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Avery Suzuki

A Bright Day in the City! Empty
PostSubject: A Bright Day in the City!   A Bright Day in the City! H6Q0F8zSun Jun 29, 2014 7:16 am

After meeting his new found companion, Avery Suzuki had went on his way with a new friend through the small forest away from Sandgem town and towards Jubilife City! That was the first stop, as he needs to gather the supplies he needs for his journey! But, he had to travel through the small forest in order to get there!

Avery would be traveling with one of the Professor's assistants. While on his travel, he would ask something about them.

"Say, Proto? What was your first day like? I bet it wasn't like mine...ugh"

He shook his body, in response to his earlier encounter with the move Scald from his new Pokémon Piplup, who he had nicknamed Reneguard.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Day in the City!   A Bright Day in the City! H6Q0F8zSun Jun 29, 2014 7:31 am

The trainer Proto Manson walked next to Avery, his Chespin safely in the pokeball on his belt, along with a new pokemon that the professor had given him as a gift for helping them with their research. He hadn't yet looked at the pokemon, but he was sure that it was one of the starters that he gave out to other trainers...right?

In any case, Proto looked to Avery with a smile, willing to discuss a funny event that had happened to him.

"Actually, when I first got Combusken when she was just a Torchic, she was very disobedient. She used to use her Ember attack to burn my eyebrows off anytime she'd get the chance! It didn't help that I was a poor trainer at the time, either...anyways, just show Reneguard that you care about him, and he'll come around eventually."
Avery Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Day in the City!   A Bright Day in the City! H6Q0F8zMon Jun 30, 2014 9:05 pm

Avery sighed and put his hands behind his head, trying to make an attempt of looking cool.

"Yeah, maybe. But my face still hurts from that water blast. I didn't really expect him to know Scald like that. Maybe that'll be of some use for the Contests...or gym battles...or...Hmmmmm ideas ideas."

There was rustle within the grass nearby. Avery turns to look at the grass, but it was hard to make out what was moving through it. He stopped on the path, to see if the grass would move again.

"Hey Proto...did you hear that?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Day in the City!   A Bright Day in the City! H6Q0F8z

A Bright Day in the City!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1