HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nitro Blood Ability

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Nitro Blood Ability Empty
PostSubject: Nitro Blood Ability   Nitro Blood Ability H6Q0F8zTue Feb 01, 2011 8:00 pm

Name: Nitro Blood
Effects: Their blood is 150 degrees Fahrenheit and thus increases fire damage by 10%
Secondary Effect: The blood melts ice launched at the Nitro Blood user and reduces its power by 10%. (This is kind of a pointless field... It makes the ability too powerful and besides, if someone wants their ability to have two effects they would just put them both up there in EffectS)
Pokemon: The Fire Lions Heatrool, Heatar and Heatarga (What happens if someone creates another Pokemon with this ability? Why is this field here? IMHO I think this template works just fine with only the Name and Effects.)

Last edited by Quibbloboy on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Nitro Blood Ability   Nitro Blood Ability H6Q0F8zWed Feb 02, 2011 12:46 am

finish it then say so
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Nitro Blood Ability   Nitro Blood Ability H6Q0F8zWed Feb 02, 2011 9:09 am

What do you mean? I followed the (slightly non-extensive) template... Let me know if you change the template and I'll edit this app accordingly.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Nitro Blood Ability   Nitro Blood Ability H6Q0F8zThu Feb 10, 2011 10:15 am

Aprooooves
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Nitro Blood Ability   Nitro Blood Ability H6Q0F8zFri Feb 11, 2011 6:20 pm

nooooot, plus you didn't move it

i've added the full template
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Nitro Blood Ability   Nitro Blood Ability H6Q0F8zFri Feb 11, 2011 7:24 pm

Deniened. There has to be a specific motive as to why the Blood increases attack power by 10%.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Nitro Blood Ability   Nitro Blood Ability H6Q0F8zSat Feb 12, 2011 7:52 pm

Edited
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Nitro Blood Ability   Nitro Blood Ability H6Q0F8zSun Feb 13, 2011 5:05 am

Still not reasonable enough. The secondary effect would probably be even when frozen, their bloof streams would melt the ice quicker. So Add in aomething about the increased blood temperature can weaken te effectiveness of Ice Type attacks and lowers the chance of being frozen.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Nitro Blood Ability   Nitro Blood Ability H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 9:10 am

Um... Okay... O.o
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Nitro Blood Ability   Nitro Blood Ability H6Q0F8zFri Mar 04, 2011 8:25 pm

the Pokémon is there so we know what Pokémon can have the ability, if a custom Pokémon is made with this ability, i'll edit it in myself.

Approved unless stated otherwise
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nitro Blood Ability   Nitro Blood Ability H6Q0F8z

Nitro Blood Ability
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1