HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode One: Chocolate & Rehabilitation [Training/Mod]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Rac00n
Rac00n

Episode One: Chocolate & Rehabilitation [Training/Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Episode One: Chocolate & Rehabilitation [Training/Mod]   Episode One: Chocolate & Rehabilitation [Training/Mod] H6Q0F8zMon May 26, 2014 6:07 pm

Episode One
Chocolate & Rehabilitation

Jack pulled the candy bar he had just bought from out of his pocket, where a pack of cigarettes still sat. He split open the shiny, reflective wrapper and took a large bite of it. The sweet danced around his mouth for a moment, temporarily overpowering the taste of smoke and dust on his tongue before he swallowed it down. The sweetness was gone.

He glanced over at his Lopunny, better knows as Droi, who was happily sucking on a lollipop, occasionally popping back out her mouth to stare at how much she had left. The pair may have seemed odd from afar, but in plenty ways they were so similar. Lopunny stared at the lollipop for longer than usual this time, narrowing her eyes as she tossed it aside into the dirt. Jack chuckled. They both hated sweets. They only lasted for a moment, a small moment of bliss and warmth, and then the taste fades and you need to buy another one because you're addicted to the feeling. Jack sighed.

"We're here," he mumbled. 'Here' apparently was the outskirts of Petalburg, where it was grassy and pleasantly quiet. Droi took a moment to observe her surroundings, the city behind her the only thing she didn't catch in her panoramic sweep of the area. She then watched Jack carefully as he walked forward and took his backpack off. He dropped it on the ground and stretched upward, hiiiigh until his knuckles were surely touching clouds. He chuckled again as he turned towards Droi. She smiled.

"Sparring first. Just a few minutes or until one of us gets knocked out." He joked, although he was speaking in a flat tone. Droi nodded solemnly as she stepped forward and her trainer tightened his gloves. Jack was the first to move, launching at her with impressive speeds and throwing a punch aimed directly for her face. She ducked gracefully and quickly so that Jack's body, still thrusting forward in a punching motion, was directly above her. Her left fist glowed a bright white before she launched herself upward in a 'Sky Uppercut' on Jack's defined jawline. He let out a muffled "ugghhh!" as he was tossed a few feet into the air, and then back down on his back a few feet further away. He quickly got up, however, wiping the blood from the corner of his mouth and keeping a stern face. Droi kept a just as stoic face as she approached him slowly.

She gave him a small look of pity, remembering the day that she evolved and everything came crashing down around the two. She forced the memory back, though, remembering that that time was supposed to be behind them, and right now it was all about strengthening herself so that they may progress in the Hoenn league. Bam! A 'Pound' to his chest allowed an opening for Droi as Jack stumbled back. She quickly cartwheeled backwards away from her opponent to gain some momentum, before using 'Bounce' directly into his stomach. Jack cried out in pain before he was sent flopping to his ass once again in the grassy field. Droi quickly dropped to his side and held her fluffy hands together. She stared into the sky and murmured something of a prayer. Even in the morning sky, they watched a bright star pass by, and Jack was instantly healed back to his former health.

"Healing wish, eh?" Jack noted, massaging his neck. "You've gotten stronger, and quicker. I'm normally able to keep up with you, but that was impressive. And being able to heal me up right after a full on assault is equally skillful." Jack complemented. He pulled out a box of cigarettes and his jet black lighter. He held it between his teeth as he lit it and puffed out a thick cloud of smoke. Droi was used to it so she didn't really mind. "Ok next round. But this time I'm not going easy on you."

Droi helped Jack up and they both walked away from each other so that they were further away for the beginning of their battle. With their backs to each other they stood in the grass, letting it sway and brush against their ankles as they lay in wait for the other to make a move. Jack, again, was the first to move. He quickly spun around and threw two projectiles, something like knives, directly at Droi's back. When she turned around she was surprised to see the weapons, but not unprepared to counter them. She made sure her feet were firmly planted in the wet soil before allowing a stream of cold blue energy to blast from her mouth in a jagged beam. It consumed the thrown weapons, turning them into heavy ice shards that fell to the ground lamely. She sprinted at Jack, then, watching as he pulled out his police gun and pointed it directly at Droi. Her eyes widened but this would have been just a normal day training at the Police Academy. The painful memories flashed through her mind again and she let herself drift too far as the gun went off and a bullet grazed her ear. She flinched but continued to run at him. "You keep letting your guard down." He shouted over the sound of him firing a barrage of bullets at her.

Droi tuned out the obnoxious blare of gunshots and Jack's instructions as she twisted and turned, a ballerina of destruction dancing through the violent world. She smiled lightly to herself as she watched the bullets go by and felt the rush of adrenaline running through her body. One last cartwheel flip upwards and she knew she had won. She dropped down in what looked like a somersault but was really a 'Defense Curl' she planned on crushing Jack with. He covered his arms over his face in defense as she crashed into him and they were shoved into the earth below. Dirt and grass and dust flew up around them in the loud collision, masking the sparring partners behind a dirty cloud for a moment.

When the cloud had dissipated, Droi was standing above Jack, who was kneeling on the ground in front of her. "Amazing." He breathed out, the cigarette he lit earlier still gripped between his teeth. "But we'll need to train more before we're ready to challenge the gym. We'll head back for now, but let's stop by the pub on the way back to the center. I saw some pretty women there earlier and one was definitely checking me out." Droi giggled and rolled her eyes. She helped him up and the two walked back to Petalburg.

((EXIT))[/i]
Rac00n
Rac00n

PostSubject: Re: Episode One: Chocolate & Rehabilitation [Training/Mod]   Episode One: Chocolate & Rehabilitation [Training/Mod] H6Q0F8zMon May 26, 2014 6:16 pm

I know mods do this but just to make your life a little bit easier I went ahead and did the calculations for the experience gained. I did not count the first 3 paragraphs towards my word count considering they weren't really even training then.

857 Words / 10 = 85.7= 86 Exp
Lopunny (Droi) gains 86 Exp and levels up to Level 16!
Lopunny (Droi) learned Return and Quick Attack!
Lopunny (Droi) has 16 Exp left over!
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: Episode One: Chocolate & Rehabilitation [Training/Mod]   Episode One: Chocolate & Rehabilitation [Training/Mod] H6Q0F8zMon May 26, 2014 6:55 pm

761 words = 76 EXP.
1 Pokémon used - Lopunny level 12.

Lopunny [Lv 12] -> Lopunny [Lv 17]
Learns Return [Lv 13]
Learns Quick Attack [Lv16].

((Edited since I failed a little. xD))
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode One: Chocolate & Rehabilitation [Training/Mod]   Episode One: Chocolate & Rehabilitation [Training/Mod] H6Q0F8z

Episode One: Chocolate & Rehabilitation [Training/Mod]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1