HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Fellow Pokémans!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
GlitchXpert
GlitchXpert

Hey Fellow Pokémans! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Fellow Pokémans!   Hey Fellow Pokémans! H6Q0F8zMon Apr 21, 2014 4:52 am

Hey people! My name is GlitchXpert, but you can just call me Glitch. I am new to this site and I am open to help and tips. I have done bits of Pokémon RPing, mostly as Pokémon, but this is my first Pokémon RP site. I do although have expirience RPing, as I have long been a member of a warrior cats RPG site.

Anyways, can't wait to chat with my fellow Pokémon addicts! (As I am just a giant walking Pokèmon addict)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fellow Pokémans!   Hey Fellow Pokémans! H6Q0F8zMon Apr 21, 2014 9:32 am

Welcome to the forum, partner. Familiarize yourself around here and feel at home. See you around.
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fellow Pokémans!   Hey Fellow Pokémans! H6Q0F8zMon Apr 21, 2014 9:50 am

Hey~
*looks at Shadow and wonders why he's using a western accent*
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fellow Pokémans!   Hey Fellow Pokémans! H6Q0F8zMon Apr 21, 2014 9:51 am

*looks back at Ryuji* What you lookin' at, compadre?
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fellow Pokémans!   Hey Fellow Pokémans! H6Q0F8zMon Apr 21, 2014 9:53 am

*oinks* o.o
GlitchXpert
GlitchXpert

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fellow Pokémans!   Hey Fellow Pokémans! H6Q0F8zMon Apr 21, 2014 1:29 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fellow Pokémans!   Hey Fellow Pokémans! H6Q0F8zMon Apr 21, 2014 11:37 pm

Welcome to the site buddy the name's `Markj1998` but, everyone just calls me Mark so, yeah you can too. I'm site admin here; that doesn't necessarily mean that i'm smart/know everything but, if you do have any questions feel free to ask and I'll be sure to do my best to answer them for you or refer you onto one the other members of staff who I feel would know the things that I do not. Anyway hope you enjoy your time on the site buddy and I look forwards to speaking to you.

~Markj1998 - PWRPG Administrator~
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fellow Pokémans!   Hey Fellow Pokémans! H6Q0F8zMon Apr 21, 2014 11:55 pm

Heyo! The names Poochyena, and I am actually a Beedrill addict! Yes, odd my name isn't Beedrill, but this is the name EVERYONE knows me as (I think everyone) and its been this for... 1 - 2 years and- actually, enough of the name, I got wild up again. So uh... anyways... I'm the jokester of the forum and I really don't rp much here, mainly cause I'm not all to good at it, plus its annoying typing with a tablet (even though I'm typing a very long post to say a simple hi). Honestly, I think I should shut up now so I'm don't start talking about my daily, which ends up mebeing lazy all da- uh... yeah... Welcome!

-Jokester Pooch, proud owner of TechnoDuck2.0 the Porygon2
GlitchXpert
GlitchXpert

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fellow Pokémans!   Hey Fellow Pokémans! H6Q0F8zTue Apr 22, 2014 3:32 pm

Thanks guys! You are all so nice!
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fellow Pokémans!   Hey Fellow Pokémans! H6Q0F8zTue Apr 22, 2014 5:13 pm

*feels stupid coz you guys gave a long speech while I just said welcome -.-*
GlitchXpert
GlitchXpert

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fellow Pokémans!   Hey Fellow Pokémans! H6Q0F8zTue Apr 22, 2014 5:40 pm

Ahhhhh, don't feel bad. I'm not good with welcomes either.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Fellow Pokémans!   Hey Fellow Pokémans! H6Q0F8z

Hey Fellow Pokémans!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1