HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings my fellow RPers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Goldares
Goldares

Greetings my fellow RPers Empty
PostSubject: Greetings my fellow RPers   Greetings my fellow RPers H6Q0F8zSun Jun 17, 2012 2:03 am

Hello, I would like to say my greetings. You may simply call me either Gold, Ares, or G. with a dot in the end ^^

I am not the best with introductions but I try my best.
I am a human... Yeah that sums it up.

Anyways I hope I get to know you all in a nice way ^^
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: Greetings my fellow RPers   Greetings my fellow RPers H6Q0F8zSun Jun 17, 2012 2:08 am

As I am the one inviting you to the site I feel the need to say welcome myself. Hello there little Goldares!

PostSubject: Re: Greetings my fellow RPers   Greetings my fellow RPers H6Q0F8zSun Jun 17, 2012 2:16 am

Aiyyo. Shadow here. Suck at intros and welcomes but let's see... I'm a cheery fellow who could get annoying sometimes. Hey I said "sometimes"! :D I can also be a funny guy. Sometimes I can be a prick though but that's just me. Welcome man. :D
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Greetings my fellow RPers   Greetings my fellow RPers H6Q0F8zSun Jun 17, 2012 5:34 pm

Welcome to the forum. Has fun ^^
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Greetings my fellow RPers   Greetings my fellow RPers H6Q0F8zMon Jun 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Hello little goldilocks (mwhahahahaha) I'm akita, aki, w.e welcome to pokemon world ^^
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Greetings my fellow RPers   Greetings my fellow RPers H6Q0F8zMon Jun 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Hello and welcome to the site, I'm Lucretia. Many call me L, Lucre, Lucy, whatever. I hope you enjoy yourself, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Goldares
Goldares

PostSubject: Re: Greetings my fellow RPers   Greetings my fellow RPers H6Q0F8zMon Jun 18, 2012 9:18 pm

Thanks for the welcomes everyone ^^
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings my fellow RPers   Greetings my fellow RPers H6Q0F8z

Greetings my fellow RPers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1