HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Chapter B: Darkness spreads.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bryan
Bryan

First Chapter B: Darkness spreads.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Chapter B: Darkness spreads.    First Chapter B: Darkness spreads.  H6Q0F8zSat Apr 05, 2014 5:06 pm

Roman answered the calling of the mighty Kronos. In the land of the mortals, Roman never felt like he belonged there. He finds everyone as just... wrong. There is just something wrong with others. However, whenever he is in this dark lands where the mortal's fiction and legends are the reality; he feels that this is where he truly belongs.

The six foot five bear of a man wearing a Kevlar vest, black leather wristbands, black pants, boots, and a mysterious tattoo on his right arm walks towards the source of the voice with the attractive serious and slightly irritated look on his face. "You called, my lord," his deep voice replied.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: First Chapter B: Darkness spreads.    First Chapter B: Darkness spreads.  H6Q0F8zTue Apr 08, 2014 1:13 pm

"I take it, wars, killing, and blah-blah," Roman replied, admiring the idea of destroying the Camp from the inside, at least that is how he understood it. Of all the demigods, Roman might just be the moron among everyone. His strength needs to be taken seriously, but his mind is weak. "When will this battle begin? Later? Tomorrow? Because you do realize that is the only I thing I care about. If I run out of enemies, know that you're next."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: First Chapter B: Darkness spreads.    First Chapter B: Darkness spreads.  H6Q0F8zTue Apr 08, 2014 4:49 pm

''Oh great'' Ian said as he stood up on what felt like a stone tile floor. There was a kind of myst around them. He didn't feel at place here. He only remembered being carried from camphalfblood for some reason and now he had ended up here just when his leg had healed him and didn't know where he was but this time he was taken against his will not like last time. He wondered what was happening. He then saw a man that looked like he was twenty and pretty muscular. ''Where the hell are we'' Ian said not really thinking about what would happen, he actually seemed to like this place a bit. It wasn't the same as camp halfblood but it was ... diffrent.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: First Chapter B: Darkness spreads.    First Chapter B: Darkness spreads.  H6Q0F8zTue Apr 08, 2014 11:34 pm

He heard the voice speaking out loud. It sounded very evilish however only when he began to speak of all the other demi gods there he noticed them. It wasn't a huge army but if they would be trained or maybe if the inexperienced like him would be trained they could be strong and form an army. Maybe he should do that, just stay here, get strong and then when he was strong enough to return to camp halfblood get back and see where fate would take him. 

He could hear a guy speaking softly. He knew the guy spoke out loud but people were murrmering and he was at the whole other side of the room which made it sound way less hard then it actually was. At the same time he was making observations of the people that were there and he noticed the guy from his twinties who was apparantly the son of hades which he found very fitting compared to his look and the place where he was at the moment. He wondered if people in camp halfblood were even looking for him. He only knew that girl and her family but no one else he didn't had time to make friends really so he wondered what would happen there.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: First Chapter B: Darkness spreads.    First Chapter B: Darkness spreads.  H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 9:20 am

Roman did not like the addition of these two men. He very just did not like the way they looked and have no trust in them. "You trust these men? They have peaceful hearts and will turn their backs on us should they get the chance. We already have an army; I don't see why we should recruit these two."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: First Chapter B: Darkness spreads.    First Chapter B: Darkness spreads.  H6Q0F8zFri Apr 11, 2014 12:08 am

Ian just casually against one of the walls ashe watched everything unfold. He could see a few members trying to leave and get killed and bla bla bla. There wasn't really anything happening to them until some kind of black smoke appeared. He didn't know what it was sice he hadn't comen to the part of studying kronos but he knew one thing that the mist wasn't up to no good. It didn't seem to posses members he noticed when he quickly examened the stuff. He was a really quick and smart thinkir and could easily examen stuff in a very short amount of time even. He examened it further not caring about the talk what the boy further had to say he only heard him say he would join the army. He noticed that most people got a smug or evil grin on their face and it was probably due to the smoke that had been around them. However he knew kronos was the god of time and this wouldn't be the other reason. There was no way such a mighty god would just take recruits, maybe all the smoke was like a big scan. He knew he was on to something and just said: ''Yeah I'll join, I have nothing better to do anyway'' As he kept leaning casually against the wall.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: First Chapter B: Darkness spreads.    First Chapter B: Darkness spreads.  H6Q0F8zMon Apr 14, 2014 10:14 am

(I'm not in this topic so, continue your own posting order but; I was in the chatbox when Shadow said he doesn't think he wants to be in the rp anymore so, that's why what happened, happened)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: First Chapter B: Darkness spreads.    First Chapter B: Darkness spreads.  H6Q0F8zMon Apr 14, 2014 9:50 pm

Ian just closed his eyes as the black mist began to cover his eyes. He knew kronos wouldn't hurt him, he trusted him on that at least. ''Yeah sure'' Ian replied as he looked at the green misty vial kronos had given him and he looked at the green orb in the hand of that other dude. His personality had chanced from the time he had arrived at camp halfblood. He had totaly changed from the nice and self confidence less boy to a guy that didn't really care and didn't have any issues with his self confidence. Maybe it was due to the influence the titan of time had but he kenw that he had changed and he didn't really mind. ''Well I am looking forward to the reward then'' Ian said as he jumped in after the boy with the orb wondering to where they would be transported too. Soon he was with the boy but couldn't yet see anything. ''If they find us, we just need to do like we are normal and I don't know uh escaped'' He said wondering where they would arrive, would they come in front of the camp immediately or would they be a bit away.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Chapter B: Darkness spreads.    First Chapter B: Darkness spreads.  H6Q0F8z

First Chapter B: Darkness spreads.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1