HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guy's First Pokémon [Mod]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
SirGuy
SirGuy

Guy's First Pokémon [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Guy's First Pokémon [Mod]   Guy's First Pokémon [Mod] H6Q0F8zWed Apr 02, 2014 4:15 am

Guy's First Pokémon [Mod] 6894603_original
“Thank you for all of your help.”

The voice came from a projector that held his psychiatrist.  She was speaking to a large burly man who was captain of the ship that had just dropped him off.  It was a very long journey from his city to this region and sailing had very easily become something he hated.  It was filthy, the men on here were loud and with its constant movement his sessions of mediation were never uninterrupted.

“No problem Lucy! You two take care now.”  The gray bearded man shouted loudly despite them standing right before him.  Guy’s expression didn’t change however and he merely began walking away.  But he was quickly reprimanded by his psychiatrist on properly saying farewell.

“Bye.” Guy stated very blankly as he turned to make eye contact before finally leaving.  The men and even guests aboard the ship found him weird.  It was easy for him to analyze their expressions and watchful eyes to come to this conclusion.

“All right now... as for the laboratory...” she began searching her own personal map and Guy was left standing there with his hand lifted and holding the projector steady.

“It should be the building right ahead there,” his psychiatrist announced and pointed cheerfully towards the largest building in this place.  Guy began forward without hesitation and his psychiatrist was immediately reminding him to be polite and keep eye contact.

The doors opened and in walked Guy who was still holding up the projector.  Not exactly a sight you would expect to see...

“Hello, is Professor Birch here?” his psychiatrist was calling out and looking around.  Her image was small and she wore a long white coat that went past her knees and was always neatly buckled up.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Guy's First Pokémon [Mod]   Guy's First Pokémon [Mod] H6Q0F8zWed Apr 02, 2014 4:52 am

A few aides and interns looked over at the odd boy and his projection, puzzled, but one of the men finally spoke up, "Yeah, he's at the back. I'll let him know he has a visitor." It was a quieter day, at least, and soon enough Guy was gestured to head onwards towards the Professor's office. He was at a computer, a Marill running about the room cheerfully, and his chair swiveled around to face the rookie within moments.

"Hi, I'm Professor Birch. And you must be Guy, I was expecting you. I trust you had a nice trip here?" The researcher asked, friendly as ever.
SirGuy
SirGuy

PostSubject: Re: Guy's First Pokémon [Mod]   Guy's First Pokémon [Mod] H6Q0F8zWed Apr 02, 2014 6:58 am

Lucy had become accustom to people staring oddly at them.  It was after all not every day that you see someone guiding another person so thoroughly.  But she was pleased to know that Guy wasn’t at all fazed or bothered when she answered any questions that came their way.

“Yeah, he’s at the back.  I’ll let him know he has a visitor.”  One of the men spoke up and gestured them in the right direction.  Guy merely stepped forward and offered no thank you or even eye contact.

“Thank you very much,” she said and leaned forward and squinted her eyes as she read the employees name tag and said his name.  Her gaze lifted to Guy and she wanted to comment on his lack of appreciation, but she didn’t want to create a scene in front of everyone.

Guy was first greeted with the back of a larger man’s head and he was reminded of the sailors from the ship he had just arrived in.  The man even had a beard although not as large as the men on the ship and he wasn’t as loud. He was instead overly friendly like his psychiatrist.

“Oh, Professor I’m glad you remembered we were coming today,” She chuckled and revealed the same cheerful enthusiasm.  Her gaze lifted to Guy as she called his name and told him to say hello.

“Hello.”  Guy returned plainly, but didn’t elaborate on answering his question until his psychiatrist was edging him on.  “Professor wants to know if you had a good trip.”  She told him slowly, but kept her supportive smile.

“No.”  Guy answered truthfully and immediately caused her to laugh a little nervously.  His multicolored eyes lowered to her as he took in her reaction, but she quickly caught herself and looked back to the Professor.

“He’s here for his very first starter Pokémon, what do you have for us today—Er well I mean him.”  She chuckled and waited patiently.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Guy's First Pokémon [Mod]   Guy's First Pokémon [Mod] H6Q0F8zWed Apr 02, 2014 7:13 am

Professor Birch was equally as patient. Even before he'd become a professor officially, he had encountered all kinds of people, and ones like Guy were less unusual than one would first think. "How could I forget?" He laughed heartily, the sound less rough and unhealthy than the sailors the pair had endured on their trip. Getting up and crossing the room to a storage unit, Birch stood before guy and offered him a Poke Ball.

Through the transparent shell of the sphere, a mostly-blue quadruped peered inquisitively up at the visitor, blinking, a fin atop her head and also for her tail. "This is Mudkip," The scientist began, "She's a bit shy, but I think you two will get along very well. She isn't only a water-type Pokemon, but a ground type, too!"
SirGuy
SirGuy

PostSubject: Re: Guy's First Pokémon [Mod]   Guy's First Pokémon [Mod] H6Q0F8zWed Apr 02, 2014 8:59 am

Lucy gave the Professor a warming laugh as he got up and retrieved the Pokémon.  Guy glanced between the two of them, but there was no connection to their smiles or friendly faces.  It never mattered to him growing up... if his foster mother would smile at him approvingly or slap him in the face for calling her a *****.

Even his hatred for people faded, but occasionally memories would stir those feelings again.  He was seeking out a particular person to accompany him, but he had long given up ever finding someone he would pursue.

His psychiatrist’s goal was to have him connect with everyone and not by experimenting on them or harassing them into reacting.  But that was never truly achieved for him.  He hadn’t changed... just become toned down and mellowed out.  It was a mixture from his medication to the meditation he was subjected to every day.

“This is Mudkip,” The Professor had returned, and was standing before him now.  He had zoned out through his thoughts and had lost sight of everything going on before him.  He had been staring down at the transparent sphere the entire time though...

“She’s a bit shy, but I think you two will get along very well.  She isn’t only a water-type Pokémon, but a ground type, too!”

“Oh wow a duel type how wonderful.”  His psychiatrist was immediately beaming and then looking expectantly at him.

“Thank you.”  Guy responded accordingly and allowed the Professor to place the sphere within his grasp.  There was silence afterwards and his gaze was on his newly obtained creature.   It was small... very small...

Almost as if it were a...

Lucy was in the middle of speaking to draw his attention back to them, but she was instantly silenced when he suddenly released his Pokémon.  Guy’s watchful gaze was hindered the moment he saw the actual size of the Pokémon.  It was no longer tiny... like it had been within the Pokéball.

He unexpectedly handed the Professor the projector and crouched down to look at his Pokémon more closely.  The blue creature seemed to shy from his gaze, but didn’t run away or try to hide.  This was to be her new trainer after all!

“Oh my...” Lucy quickly gasped as she was given to the Professor.  “Well... he must certainly like Mudkip.” She chimed, but she still sounded very surprised.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Guy's First Pokémon [Mod]   Guy's First Pokémon [Mod] H6Q0F8zWed Apr 02, 2014 7:55 pm

The Mudkip was indeed timid, although cowardly wouldn't be the right word for her. There was a slight blush to her blue cheeks, the barnacle-like orange whiskers seeming to droop a little bit, but when she was finally able to look at Guy, the Pokemon smiled shyly. "Well, Mudkip seems to like him, too." The Professor said, setting down the projector so that Lucy could oversee them. He retrieved a Pokedex and several empty Poke Balls, offering them to Guy, "You can take these with you on your journey, to help you along and get you started. If you ever need any help or someone to talk to, I'm just a call away!"
SirGuy
SirGuy

PostSubject: Re: Guy's First Pokémon [Mod]   Guy's First Pokémon [Mod] H6Q0F8zFri Apr 04, 2014 3:50 am

Guy watched the creature closely and took in the tint of its cheeks and the movement of its gills.  The blue creature smile at him, but Guy’s expression remained the same.  It seemed quiet, but still wasn’t what he was looking for.

The Professor was bringing some items towards him and Lucy was quickly calling out to him to gain his attention.  He turned from the creature and opened his bag to allow the older man to drop everything inside.

“Thank you.”

Lucy smiled proudly and thanked the Professor as well.  Guy was standing up now and placing his Pokémon away, but hesitated to stare down at the transparent sphere again.  He was disappointed in its size, but the emotion wouldn’t quite reach his face.

He clipped the creature on his belt which allowed two other Pokéballs as well.  The rest would be carried within his bag.  He picked his psychiatrist up and began leaving the building to start training immediately.

“I’m proud of you Guy.  I think you handled yourself quite nicely.”  She complimented him as he passed the workers of this laboratory who know doubt would stare at him oddly.  She wasn’t considerate of the outside world because it didn’t faze him like an average human being.

Guy knew already that their phone call would continue all day.  She had vacation leave in order to accompany him and ensure that he was ready to enter society again.  A light alarm could be heard moments after he exited the building and his psychiatrist was quickly informing him that it was time to take his medicine.

She had taken the liberty of setting alarms for him.  She believed that by keeping him on a strict schedule that he’d be more successful in this journey.  He would be required to continue having sessions with her too even though he was no longer within the hospital.

Guy began towards an outside water fountain and searched his bag for the large bottle of pills that belonged to him.  He placed them in his mouth and then drank them away.

“Good, good!” She enthused.  “Now I think it’s a good time for you to get to know your Pokémon!”

{ooc: I’ll end my thread here, feel free to respond again if you like.  I’ll create a new thread that will be his first training post with Mudkip. ^^ PM me if you have any questions!}
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guy's First Pokémon [Mod]   Guy's First Pokémon [Mod] H6Q0F8z

Guy's First Pokémon [Mod]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1