HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elsword RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
youarereta98
youarereta98

Elsword RP Empty
PostSubject: Elsword RP   Elsword RP H6Q0F8zFri Mar 28, 2014 3:42 am

Elsword RP Elsword_logo
For those of you unaware of what Elsword is, its a free-to-play, 2.5-dimensional side-scrolling action MMORPG developed by the South Korean company KOG Studios. It features real-time action gameplay and includes both player vs. environment and player vs. player modes. It has many visual similarities to a Manga.

My history with Elsword
Spoiler:

In this RP you will be playing as the descendants of the heroes of the game, so similar physical representations are encouraged. The Descendants will carry on their ancestors skills, special abilities, and equipment.

The story to this RP will take place exactly 100 years ahead of when the story to the game took place, with the original Heroes either dead, missing or much to old to fight their descendants are expected to protect the world in their place.

The Mana System:
To use any skill in the game you need a resource called Mana points, or MP for short. You will acquire 3 Mana per word you type in an in battle scenario, I will keep track of each Characters HP and MP.

Note: Unless specifically under the effect of Super Armor then any hit against you will cause you to stagger momentarily.

Awakening System:
In the game there is a mode you can activate on each character called Awakening. Each character has a unique colored aura around them while awakened. When awakened a character can run faster, hit harder, has higher Mana regen (Lets just set it to 4 MP per word instead of 3 for the sake of simplicity.) and attacks faster. Some characters such as Chung, and Ara have a unique ability when entering awakening. There are 3 bars to awakening, you are able to activate it as soon as you fill one, but for each additional bar filled the bonuses are stacked and the awakening lasts longer, you will gain 1 Awakening bar per page of the RP.

How the RP will work:
Since the game has you fighting up against a multitude of enemies at any given time I will be allowing people to control any monster that they are currently fighting, with the exception of bosses ( For obvious reasons ) and any monster that I specifically take control of, however if I think that somebody is god modding themselves then I will not hesitate to make an attack hit, or if its bad enough have rocks fall from the sky unto your character.

The original Heroes!
Elsword
Elsword RP 400px-Elsword_Portrait
Spoiler:

Aisha
Elsword RP 400px-AishaPortrait
Spoiler:

Rena
Elsword RP 400px-RenaPortrait
Spoiler:

Raven
Elsword RP 400px-RavenPortrait2
Spoiler:

Eve
Elsword RP 400px-EvePortrait
Spoiler:

Chung
Elsword RP 400px-CHUNG_HELMET_OFF
Spoiler:

Ara
Elsword RP AraTopRight
Spoiler:

Elesis
Elsword RP 400px-ElesisBaseRender
Spoiler:

Note: Both Way of the Sword and Chivalry have the same Effects.
Vitality Mode/Gale Mode: Attack faster, Mana costs are lowered by 5. But your defenses are lowered. When using this stance the character takes on a low standing stance, ready to dash about if need be.
Destruction mode/Annihilation Mode: Damage per hit increased along with a 50% chance to knock enemies away when being hit. But you attack slower and your defenses are lowered. When using this stance the users stance will switch to a cockier holding of their sword.

Application!~
Spoiler:
youarereta98
youarereta98

Elsword RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elsword RP   Elsword RP H6Q0F8zFri Mar 28, 2014 5:59 am

Name: Elena Sieghart

Ancestor: Elesis

Height: 5'7

Weight: 125

Personality: ( At least a paragraph. )

History: ( No minimal amount, just make sure you include all the necessary things into it. )

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Elsword RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elsword RP   Elsword RP H6Q0F8zFri Mar 28, 2014 6:46 am

Name: Elevander Ross

Ancestor: Elsword

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 114.45 lbs

Personality: ( At least a paragraph. )

History: ( No minimal amount, just make sure you include all the necessary things into it. )

Appearance: Elsword RP Anime-guy-with-red-hair-and-green-eyes-552
Sponsored content

Elsword RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elsword RP   Elsword RP H6Q0F8z

Elsword RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Creativity Place :: Role Playing :: Archived Roleplays-
Jump to: