HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Activity Notice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Activity Notice Empty
PostSubject: Activity Notice   Activity Notice H6Q0F8zSat Mar 22, 2014 3:32 am

My activity is going to be less than favorable seeing as my laptop has begun to slow down in its functionality. Hopefully I may be getting my hands on a decent tower to set up a desktop computer so long as I can find a hard drive for it, which my father has been looking or so I've been told.

Anyway, because of the slow functionality and I barely load things in time so I figured I should take advantage of this opportunity and just take a break from the site. Since I'm really only role-playing with Asuka, you can go on without me I don't mind because I'll likely be taking a break for the next two weeks, which is how long I have until my next quarter of college classes.

I will get around to posting in the staff forum which I've been neglecting for the past week in favor of focusing on my schoolwork and getting it wrapped up which has been going rather nicely so I can't really complain even though I'm somewhat void of energy, but being realistic I never had much energy to begin with. My spirit animal is a sloth so I can't really complain I mean they don't do shit and they haven't gone extinct yet.

Activity Notice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1