HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spring Break may come with no activity for me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Sora
Sora

Spring Break may come with no activity for me. Empty
PostSubject: Spring Break may come with no activity for me.   Spring Break may come with no activity for me. H6Q0F8zSun Mar 17, 2013 3:36 am

Hello, peoples. ^^
So, I may or may not be here during the last week of March. I will be temporarily in another state and staying there for the time of my Spring Break. Whether I will have access to Wi-Fi or not, I am unsure. This is simply to note ahead of time. Sorry for any inconveniences. I'll try my best to have a quiz up by the time I have to leave. :)
I hope I don't go Cag Mag from my time away. D:
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break may come with no activity for me.   Spring Break may come with no activity for me. H6Q0F8zSun Mar 17, 2013 7:42 am

Understood. :3
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break may come with no activity for me.   Spring Break may come with no activity for me. H6Q0F8zSun Mar 17, 2013 12:27 pm

Why do people think I'm leaving? I said I'm just going to stop role-playing. And there will still be people out there but I fear the death of the site for some reason. Nah, probably just paranoia.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break may come with no activity for me.   Spring Break may come with no activity for me. H6Q0F8z

Spring Break may come with no activity for me.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1