HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here   Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 28, 2011 2:19 am

Well you know what we all hope.

PostSubject: Re: Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here   Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 28, 2011 11:39 am

well, alex, i get teh feeling its about what ray...quaza paladin or dark phoeix told ya, well ignore it, just keep playin. or if im wrong well, sorry phoenix.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here   Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 28, 2011 3:51 pm

its just i dont like people calling me a nickname unless we are friends, mainly because my real name can be shortened to ray but my family refuse shortening my name

PostSubject: Re: Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here   Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 28, 2011 4:16 pm

okay fine i understand that. but, dark phoenix, can please not talk or threaten like that next time? so, apologize. im not telling you to follow. its your choice. just want to ge tthings clean here. ^_^
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here   Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 28, 2011 4:34 pm

why apologize, i say it to all the newbies
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here   Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 28, 2011 9:59 pm

He says it to all the [tip=Not a word]olbies[/tip], too.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here   Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 28, 2011 10:01 pm

pretty much people i dont know well
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here   Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 29, 2011 12:31 am

Shut it Ray, seriously, you wanna start saying stuff like that, I'll introduce you to people who can dish out plenty more than I could in less time than me. If you wanna be an asshole, take it off this forum. Alex obviously isn't a newb, as he's posted more than I've before on a different site. If anything your the one acting like a newbie. I'm not really woried about arguing with you, as if you were smart you'd know it's better to make good first impressions over bad first impressions. Somethings shouldn't be said where I can get to them.

PostSubject: Re: Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here   Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 29, 2011 2:21 am

HES DAMN RIGHT. :D
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here   Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 29, 2011 3:07 am

ya that is not helping at all alex

PostSubject: Re: Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here   Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 29, 2011 7:02 am

:"3
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here   Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 29, 2011 7:53 am

thats also spam XDD bad shadow bad

PostSubject: Re: Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here   Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 29, 2011 7:54 am

meow...
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here   Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 29, 2011 7:54 am

dude spamming wont get you anywhere except banville

PostSubject: Re: Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here   Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 29, 2011 8:38 am

XD banville. well, thats spammen?
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here   Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 29, 2011 12:17 pm

well im sorry alex, its just i dont like people i dont know call me nicknames, you should stay on, if im right this is one of the best pokemon rpgs
Alex Ruler+
Alex Ruler+

PostSubject: Re: Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here   Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 30, 2011 3:20 am

*looks at Dark Phoenix...* I'm still trying to figure out what in the world you talking about...I don't remembering dissing you. If I dissed you, I didn't mean too.

*looks to everyone else* Thanks you guys. I'm deciding to stay....but I'm actually going to restart my journey....I want to start fresh and clean. Like wipe my char's memory...I don't care how its done, just let me restart with only my Cyndaquil

PostSubject: Re: Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here   Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 30, 2011 8:28 am

welcome alex, well, WE ARE ONE. well, can i join you? imma create another char.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here   Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Late Intro But Never Fear cause The Champ Is Here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2