HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don Ryder

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Fwinzor

Don Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Don Ryder   Don Ryder H6Q0F8zSat Mar 15, 2014 5:45 am

Name: Don Ryder
Nickname:  no nickname
Birthplace: Hoenn
Battle Style: studies the circumstances, than strikes as quickly, powerfully and efficiently as possible.
looks: Don Ryder Tumblr_n2gl28BmeH1r6fwp6o1_r1_250
personality: Calm and laid back when out of battle, Don enjoys relaxing and watching nature, most of his day is spent exploring and sleeping, lots of sleeping.  Don isn't lazy however, and is in fact hard working when he needs to be (though will avoid needing to be if he can).  Don simply only uses energy when needed.  When energy is needed his philosophy is  to give it 110% or it's pointless, and also do things as efficiently as possible.  Don loves plants, which seldom talk back much, as such he can be a little anti-social and awkward.  He avoids large amounts of people, and might say or do things that aren't considered "normal" (begin ignoring what you're saying to look around your house without permission, water your plants, ect.).  Lack of social interaction has also made him gullible and often too easy to trust people (rarely does a tree try and betray you).  Over all Don is a friendly person if a little eccentric.
History: Born and raised in Verdanturf Town By his mother with his 7 year old brother, he had a healthy and good childhood, he wasn't a genius in any degree but was by all accounts a nice and average boy.  His brother however was much more gifted mentally than him and seeing his potential was sent my his mother to a private school.  In order to keep him in the expensive school and keep a roof over their heads, Don's mother began taking many odd jobs, largely leaving him to himself.  This led to his Independence.  Don felt cleaning to be a relatively pointless task as long as it wasn't ridiculous (pick up clothes, take out the trash, but sweeping and moping seemed like a wast of time).  To compensate, Don began buying plants to keep the air fresh and as something to occupy himself. Saving up money only to buy more plants, the Ryder home slowly became a forest.  Don began slipping from society as he gave all his attention to his plants.  His brother eventually earned a scholarship allowing their mother to return to a normal life.  As much as Don loved his mother, having her back, trying to take care of him and encouraging him to be social, wasn't his style.  Don's mother also wasn't crazy about all the plans.  With this Don decided to move out to Fortree city to live around his beloved plants.  Visiting his family when he can, they remain very close (despite his mother usually nagging to make friends, and make her some grandkids), especially to his little brother who often visits him in Fortree.
Badges:
Items: 5 Poke Balls
Money: $6,200

Pokémon

Pokémon: Scyther
Nickname:Scyther
Level:7
Moves: night slash, leer, quick attack, Giga Impact(Gen V)
Ability:Technician
Personality: Energetic
Exp: 0

After your trainer has been approved, remember to put a link to it in your signature![/b]

Last edited by Fwinzor on Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Don Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don Ryder   Don Ryder H6Q0F8zSat Mar 15, 2014 5:53 am

I'd like a bit more detail on both personality and history. You can take out the bit about the battle style which you put into personality as that's repeatative, but yeah. If you can show me more of his personality (more negatives with the positives, perhaps?) and give me more of a picture of his life story, I'd appreciate it. Also, Scyther can start with a TM and an egg move, if you'd like him to.
Bryan
Bryan

Don Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don Ryder   Don Ryder H6Q0F8zSun May 25, 2014 10:30 am

He met the standards.
Sponsored content

Don Ryder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don Ryder   Don Ryder H6Q0F8z

Don Ryder
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1