HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My second character (gonna be Leo Ryder)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

My second character (gonna be Leo Ryder) Empty
PostSubject: My second character (gonna be Leo Ryder)   My second character (gonna be Leo Ryder) H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 10:51 pm

Name: Leo Ryder
Nickname: Hot shot
Birthplace: Ealora, Eartha Island
Battle Style: Calm and collective goes all out when it counts but thinks stuff through

Looks: white with blonde hair blue eyes he has sunglasses which he loves and never takes off he wears a white shirt and always has on a stylish goldy brown scarf on what has red lined checks on, he has on a ear piece at all times acting as a phone so he is always able to keep in contact with others he has a watch aswell what tells the time digitally and also acts as an alarm and stop watch too with black jeans also and a golden colored belt with a red buckle and black trainers aswell.

Personality: Leo is a fun loving guy who can't help but have a laugh he knows his pokemon but not many would call him a pokemon nerd when it comes to the way he goes about life as a carefree soul he prefers to be alone except for people of which he knows and likes which are his mum, his father, his older brother Louis who is 17 and works with the pokemon police (blonde hair and green eyes and a police uniform) (Leo looks up to his older brother), and his 2 best friends - Cameron and Chantelle, who he meets regularly yet will travel alone at points. He enjoys being with pokemon though and his pokemon to him are like his family, yet if an unknown pokemon is in trouble you can be sure he'll help.

History: Grew up on Eartha island exploring and reading up on pokemon, he grew up with his mum's Unfezant and his dads Excadrill as his dad works in Mining, he realized the differences and wanted to know about why certain pokemon groups disliked others and worked in his town as a delivery boy for the local paper he done this as a rotating job and his mum allowed him to use her Skitty aswell to help. When he was 5 he was at the beach learning to surf as his friend Chantelle's dad was teaching him however he had a crush on Chantelle and wasn't concentrating when a massive wave hit and he was swept under he then learnt concentration is key and live life to the full cause it won't always be there. When he was 8 he went out into a forest and started climbing tree's exploring leaping tree to tree as although he was young he was agile and he found an injured Starly what he helped back to health and enjoyed doing it so he went home and for that day wouldn't stop saying how he'll grow up and be a proper trainer and one day he said he'll go out and become strong stronger than his dad and make him proud. He started out at ten and is about to begin his journey the rest has yet to come...

Badges: 0
Items: 4 Pokeballs, Shiny stone, Oval Stone
Money: $6,300

Pokemon: Happiny
Nickname: Lily
Level: 8
Moves:
Pound
Charm
Copycat
Hidden Power
Ability: Serene Grace
Personality: Friendly and Playful
EXP: 5

Pokemon: Budew
Nickname: Rozera
Level: 5
Moves:
Absorb
Growth
(EM) Grasswhistle
Ability: Natural Cure
Personality: Shy and easily frightened
EXP: 0

Pokemon: Pichu (Tiny - the size of a berry and Shiny)
Nickname: Sparky
Level: 2
Moves:
Thundershock - Start
Charm - Start
(EM) Volt Tackle
Ability: Static
Personality: Happy, Playful and Sweet.

Pokemon: Miltank
Nickname: Europa
Level: 12
Moves:
Tackle - Start
Growl - lvl 3
Defense Curl - lvl 5
Stomp - lvl 8
Milk Drink - lvl 11
Ability: Thick Fat
Personality: Cheerful and Helpful in the caring for and healing of Leo's Pokemon.

Pokemon: Kirlia
Nickname: Luna
Level: 16
Moves:
Dragon Dance - Christmas Event
Growl - Start
Confusion - Start
Double Team - Start
Teleport - Start
Ability: Synchronize
Personality: Joyous and Happy always dancing, like a big sister to the other pokemon on Leo's Team.

Pokemon: Autumn Ralts egg
Pokemon: Dragon Type egg
Pokemon: Fighting Type egg
Pokemon: Fire Type egg
Pokemon: Flying Type egg
Pokemon: Water Type egg
Pokemon: Electric Type egg
Pokemon: Random Type egg

Last edited by Markj1998 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:29 pm; edited 6 times in total
System

My second character (gonna be Leo Ryder) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My second character (gonna be Leo Ryder)   My second character (gonna be Leo Ryder) H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 11:04 pm

Approved

My second character (gonna be Leo Ryder)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1