HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Delayed Intro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

Delayed Intro Empty
PostSubject: Delayed Intro   Delayed Intro H6Q0F8zThu Mar 06, 2014 8:32 am

Hey, I'm Slowpoke. Please stop trying to catch me ;3;

Anyway, I already have an approved character and an rp thread. I generally ask that people only join my threads if they can contribute more than a full paragraph (preferably a couple paragraphs) on average. I understand that sometimes during battles it gets difficult to maintain more than a couple sentences at a time so I can be lenient. I don't type my posts in minutes generally. If you want a fast paced back and forth, I'm not the person you're looking for. Some days are better than others. Regardless, I expect my partner to stay active. If you have a tendency to disappear often, please don't initiate with my character as I'd rather not get stuck.

If you're wondering about my name not having color...I hate the garish green of trainers. My character is classified as a Ranger, but there's apparently not a group for that to be added to. So please don't add me to the trainer group again, I've purposely removed myself twice. I'd rather be blank than that green.

Anywho, I have a life outside of the internet, though sometimes it doesn't seem like it. Some days you'll see me for hours, other times you wont see me for days. I live with my bf, and I sew random things. I'm trying to get to where I can sell them. Unfortunately, all my friends are just as broke as I am. I enjo video games, and random art sprees. I have a PS3 and PS+ account, so I do get new games monthly to play anyway. If anyone else plays just chat and see if we play games in common to be friends on PSN :3
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Pooch
Pooch

Delayed Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delayed Intro   Delayed Intro H6Q0F8zThu Mar 06, 2014 12:34 pm

Hello! I'm the another pokemon of the forum, and I'm gonna say this now, the pokeballs stop after they see that... NO POKEBALL CAN CONTROL YOU! I'm already owned to a pokeball, so sometimes I just let the pokeballs hit me and bounce off , other times someone cheats and in the end, find how useless I am.

Other than that, my name is Poochyena, but most call me Pooch, and pretty much, I will say. Welcome to the forum, if you have any questions, ask me, I would love to answer. I think that's all... maybe... I don't know...
Leo
Leo

Delayed Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delayed Intro   Delayed Intro H6Q0F8zThu Mar 06, 2014 1:37 pm

Hey Hey slowpoke ^^
We have met before in the chatbox yesterday but just to introduce myself again 
Hey I am Daemon Chase the (In rp) brother of annabeth chase
But my actual name is Ian so you can call me that if you  like that better thought :3 
So I hope you will have a great time here and if there is something my pm box is allways open :3
Btw: I love your sig pic ^^
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

Delayed Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delayed Intro   Delayed Intro H6Q0F8zThu Mar 06, 2014 8:27 pm

Thanks guys! And I'm not really obsessed with Slowpoke, it's just that I made an adorable and cuddly Slowpoke pokedoll, so wanted one to start with in RP. And for the gamer gf thing, he's better than me at COD:BO2 Zombies but we're both Shotguns ;) My Farm Grief w:l ratio was like 126:3 last I checked. (2 of those losses due to disconnects).

Unfortunately, my Xbox Live account is dead in the water, and I'd rather pay for PS+ than Xbox Live...sooo...yeah. Xbox has been neglected for a few months (as he quickly learned, Playstation is superior o3o/). No. I'm not a Sony Fangirl. I just hate Microsoft in general. Lol.

PS, check out my thread in Cerulean City :)
https://pokemonworldrpg.forumotion.net/t6460-return-to-the-beginning
Case Silver
Case Silver

Delayed Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delayed Intro   Delayed Intro H6Q0F8zSat Mar 08, 2014 11:41 pm

OHMYFREAKINGVERIOUSTOTESAMAZBALLSGODS YOUR PROFILE PIC IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! X3

oh....I was supposed to an intro or something wasn't I? oh well hiya I'm The Alpha Centauri feel free to call me Case, Sliver, Alpha or any other name you can think of. Please feel free to check out the rp's I started in the links my signatures and I hope to see you in the chat box or on some epic adventure soon ^^
HimekaChan

Delayed Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delayed Intro   Delayed Intro H6Q0F8zSun Mar 09, 2014 4:24 am

Nice to meet chu~! I'm Himeka, however, you can call me Hime or, as some people call me because of another rp site, Kokoa~! I'm really looking forward being friends with you~! I hope you have lots of fun in this site~!
Sponsored content

Delayed Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delayed Intro   Delayed Intro H6Q0F8z

Delayed Intro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1