HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Long Overdue Intro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Sora
Sora

The Long Overdue Intro Empty
PostSubject: The Long Overdue Intro   The Long Overdue Intro H6Q0F8zWed Jan 29, 2014 12:11 am

Hey, so I know I've been here for two years, but I have never really introduced myself formally in a topic like this... so... currently, I would be considered the longest registered newbie of Pokemon World RPG.

That is why I am making this introduction. Anyway, there are other people who probably don't know me, so in the end it is better anyway. Maybe I'll be sharing something for the first time with people I do know. o: I've also shooed some people here to make an intro here in the past, so I'm being sort of hypocritical.

Well... I'm Yumita. People here who know me would know me in the past as Umbra, Naka, or (Ko)haku. Pleased to meet all of you. :3 Now when I make the rest of my intro, I'm going to make it organized, because it looks better that way. If you want to know something about me, you won't have to dig through the paragraphs to find that it isn't there.

All right, here is the first topic. Things people should know about me.

Well, for one, I am a reader and a writer. Because of my practised writing, I am more than inclined to use full grammar. I've learned to tolerate seeing other peoples' bad grammar, but, when I see a lot of it, I tend to correct the person and teach them the rule that they have broken. I also have a hard time reading a post that is filled with grammar errors because I think about the errors more than the post, and I end up taking a lot longer to post because of that. (If you decide to role play with me and you've got bad grammar, it's your fault for one that you chose me. :P I would also ask for patience.)

I also choose to be creative of what the post is about. I'm not that recent to role playing, so I have a bit of experience. If you would like an example of how my role playing looks, observe my two topics with Nakaharu and Lucretia's character Kita. That is an excellent idea of how I like my role plays to run. ^.^ Well in short, I'm not very good at giving my characters battles. I find the role playing of adventures itself of it all a lot more enjoyable. If you are looking for some place to improve your own role playing, I recommend this site. I was in fact taught to role play here. I was thirteen when I came here, just at the required age for it to be legal to register. Find the right people, and I'm certaint you'll do it. ;3

Now for the interrogation common questions:

What is my favourite food?
My favourite food is, and always will be, apples. <3

What is my favourite animal?
Um.. why do you need to ask that? Everyone knows that I utterly adore wolves. ;-;

What do I do in my free time?
I like to read, as well as write. I like drawing, too. I only recently started submitting art to my DeviantArt Page. Though, I do kind of plan for one of these to strike myself a way to make a living, so I do it even when I don't have free time...

What are my favourite books?
I'll answer that another time. I can't list them all right now. o3o
Instead, I will state my favourite genre: I like fantasy books that are based in the past. Yep, I'm one of those people who are fascinated by the Legend of King Arthur.

What do I watch?
Well to give a summary, here goes:
Lord of the Rings, The Legend of the Seeker, Merlin, InuYasha, Elfen Lied. I suppose you can make your opinion of me from that...

Well, this is my intro for now. If you have any questions for me, do feel free to ask, especially if you're a new member, and you would like to know more about me. :3
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: The Long Overdue Intro   The Long Overdue Intro H6Q0F8zWed Jan 29, 2014 4:20 am

Well I'm just going to say fantasy books are awesome. Lord of the rings and all other fantasy shows are the best and the wolf is my second favorite animal behind the white tiger.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Long Overdue Intro   The Long Overdue Intro H6Q0F8zWed Jan 29, 2014 7:51 am

Wait, oh my fucking god. Since you changed your name to "Yumita", I've been trying to figure out who you were. Turns out you're Nakaharu.

Mindblown, fella. Mindblown. :)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Long Overdue Intro   The Long Overdue Intro H6Q0F8z

The Long Overdue Intro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1