HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"That guy who used his E-Mail as his username"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
T.K
T.K

"That guy who used his E-Mail as his username" Empty
PostSubject: "That guy who used his E-Mail as his username"   "That guy who used his E-Mail as his username" H6Q0F8zTue Feb 18, 2014 12:11 pm

Hi guys!

So I wanted to start off by explaining why my e-mail is my username, as I bet a few of you have probably been laughing at me. Well, you were right to do so. In the excitement of finally finding a decent looking Pokemon written RPG (instead of the ever so abundant MMORPGs flying around), I quickly decided to sign up, read the registration form wrong and put my e-mail in the username box...

So, moving on from my fail of the century, could you guys just call me T.K.? I'm gonna keep the name, and travel to the name changer to get rid of the mistake, just like anyone else would have to.

Hopefully I'll get to RP with some of you guys soon! Sorry about the lame introduction, not really great with these Faceplam.

See you guys in the RP!
- T.K.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: "That guy who used his E-Mail as his username"   "That guy who used his E-Mail as his username" H6Q0F8zTue Feb 18, 2014 12:28 pm

Introduction is better than a few other introductions I've seen elsewhere.

I was planning to change said name to T.K., but I think it said it was taken, so you just have to go without one of the dots in your username, if that's not an issue _3_

Welcome to ze forum [long introduction about rules, announcements, chatbox, private messages]... Enjoy your stay o3o
T.K
T.K

PostSubject: Re: "That guy who used his E-Mail as his username"   "That guy who used his E-Mail as his username" H6Q0F8zTue Feb 18, 2014 12:30 pm

Thanks for the name change Fenrisulfr! I don't mind the dot issue, it's a lot better than an e-mail address. Thank you for the welcome, and hopefully I'll RP with you soon!
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: "That guy who used his E-Mail as his username"   "That guy who used his E-Mail as his username" H6Q0F8zTue Feb 18, 2014 3:46 pm

ok so I typed out a really awesome introduction but then my computer glitched and sent me back a webpage so here is my new intro.

introduction:

But all and all nice to meet you feel free to check out the links in my signature and hope to rp with you soon.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: "That guy who used his E-Mail as his username"   "That guy who used his E-Mail as his username" H6Q0F8zTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 pm

Hey TK
I am Ian nice to meet you, we probably live in diffrent time zones so we wont be seeing each other much but i hope you will have a fun time here and if you ever need anyone feel free to knock on my door (send a PM :3) Well thats it
nice meeting ya ^^
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: "That guy who used his E-Mail as his username"   "That guy who used his E-Mail as his username" H6Q0F8zTue Feb 18, 2014 4:17 pm

Hello TK
I am Kirlia nice to meet you ^^ You will probably find me online a lot and I hope we can become great friends ^^
T.K
T.K

PostSubject: Re: "That guy who used his E-Mail as his username"   "That guy who used his E-Mail as his username" H6Q0F8zTue Feb 18, 2014 5:08 pm

Thanks for all the welcomes guys! I live in the UK, so I think I may be online at times when a lot of others won't be, but I'm used to that from other RPs I've joined in the past. Hope to RP you all soon!
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: "That guy who used his E-Mail as his username"   "That guy who used his E-Mail as his username" H6Q0F8zTue Feb 18, 2014 5:12 pm

You T.K. live under the rule of the Crown.
While I am an American who lives under the rule of the leprechauns.

So we will probably be online around the same times due to having the same Time Zone.
T.K
T.K

PostSubject: Re: "That guy who used his E-Mail as his username"   "That guy who used his E-Mail as his username" H6Q0F8zTue Feb 18, 2014 5:27 pm

Haha, well, that's good, should definitely be seeing you around here then!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "That guy who used his E-Mail as his username"   "That guy who used his E-Mail as his username" H6Q0F8z

"That guy who used his E-Mail as his username"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1