HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the Shadows

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: In the Shadows   In the Shadows H6Q0F8zMon Feb 17, 2014 12:27 am

Two figures could be seen standing at the top of one of the rooftops of of the buildings in Black City, one with blonde hair, the other with black, those details being the only differences between them. They both had dark red eyes, slightly tanned skin, hoop earrings, and a necklace with a horned skull. They both wore a dark scarlet tank top with a long black high collared jacket, and black form fitting pants, with black boots. And they both had a look of disgust on their faces as they stared down at the city, their eyes glinting in the moon light.

None would ever think that the blonde was actually a Pokemon, Zorua, who was currently using it's ability to take on other shapes to be his owners "twin". What is this man's name you ask? He'd never tell you his actual name, but tell you to call him Shadow. The young man named Shadow stares at the people that walked around below on the ground, a sneer on his face. "I hate it here...this place reeks of greed...just like my father and mother..."

He glances at his Zorua, who when in the "twin" form, he called the Zorua Lupin when around other people. "Zorua, let's go..." He mutters, before jumping off the roof, his cloak flapping around him as he descended, the Zorua following close behind. He had things to do, and he wanted to get out of this place as soon as he could...He hated it. As he walked, he bumped into someone, glancing back at them, a frown on his face, and his red eyes narrowed. "Watch where you're going."
Gondohar
Gondohar

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows H6Q0F8zMon Feb 17, 2014 12:46 am

Caius was heading out of Black City and then ran into Shadow and then Shadow rudely replied to him to watch where he was going and glared "No you need to watch where you are going for you walked into me." Caius said.
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows H6Q0F8zMon Feb 17, 2014 1:14 am

"Aww...my bad. Not." He rolled his eyes. This was so stupid, why was he even hanging around here? He begins to walk away, the transformed Zorua glancing back at the stranger, wondering what that was all about. "Come on Lupin, let's go." He had stopped walking, turning to see that Zorua was still watching the person, before glancing over at Shadow. It's eyes glint knowingly, seeing the money glinting in his hand, a smirk on his face. They walk away, and Shadow pockets the money.
Gondohar
Gondohar

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows H6Q0F8zMon Feb 17, 2014 1:27 am

Caius then put his hand in his pockets and noticed h was missing some of his money and eyes glared furiously and charged towards the direction Shadow went yelling "Give me back my money!" and continued to charge at them.

OOC: Bad move Caius hates theives ^^
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows H6Q0F8zMon Feb 17, 2014 2:00 am

OOC: I know, I read that in the character sheet xD He's messing around with Caius

Glancing back, hearing the voice of the person yell out to them, not to mention began to charge them down, the sight of this made Shadow laugh, and using his forefinger, pulls down the bottom of his right eyelid and sticks his tongue out, before running off, Zorua changing into a Tranquill and taking off. As he ran, Shadow laughed even louder, there was no way this guy could keep up, as he jumped up onto the roof of a car, then onto a veranda, then began to bound from roof to roof, using wires and poles, flipping from place to place, and just like that he was gone. Not to mention as he ran he continued to taunt the guy.

Once they were safe, they stop running, having ended up on one of the taller buildings roofs, the wind much stronger up there. Zorua lands, and returns to it's normal form, giggling as it looked up at Shadow, who pulls out the money from his pocket, and begins to count it. "Hm...this should be enough to get us a few meals...Good job Zorua." Zorua giggles again, and Shadow smiles.
Sponsored content

In the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows H6Q0F8z

In the Shadows
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1